It takes just a quick glance, maybe three seconds, for someone to evaluate you when you meet for the first time. In this short time, the other person forms an opinion about you based on your appearance, your body language, your demeanor, your mannerisms and how you are dressed. With every new encounter, you are evaluated and yet another person’s impression of you is formed, these first impressions can be nearly impossible to reverse or undo and they often set the tone for the relationship that follows. So it is essential that you know how to create a great first impression.
Some tips on how to create a good first impression include being on time, presenting yourself appropriately, being yourself, smiling, being open and confident, using small talk, being positive and mostly being courteous and attentive. I know, sounds like a lot. But believe me it works. You have just a few seconds to make a good first impression and it is almost impossible to change it once it has happened. So it is worth giving each new encounter your best shot. Did you know that most couples meet their spouses online, with 19% of brides reporting that they met their significant others through online dating and social media?
Meeting someone online seems like the easy part but what about when you decide to meet offline. You start getting anxious and nervous, Why? This is because you want to create a great first impression. I have listed the steps you can take to achieve this but really it might not help you at all. What can help you to create great first impressions or meet new people? Are you too shy to approach people? Do you stumble on your own words just trying to introduce yourself?
For those that struggle with meeting new people, the internet has come up with many different ways to get your foot in the door without the initial awkwardness. With multiple platforms for social media, dating and even applying for your dream job, it is hard to stand out amongst the rest. So how do we tackle this problem? I am pleased to introduce you to the YehYeh device. This is a brand new, super helpful tool in the market. This tool will help you to meet new people without the initial awkwardness, it helps you to share your bio and every single social media account you have with a single tap.
But what is the YehYeh social media tag? Is it worth the hype and YehYeh reviews it has been receiving? People seem to think so. But finally, it is time to set the record straight. This article is a review on YehYeh and everything you need to know about it; the pros and cons, features, how to use and many more contents. Let us dive straight in to it.
What is YehYeh Social Media Tag?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is YehYeh Social Media Tag?
- 2 Main App features of YehYeh
- 3 How does it work?
- 4 How to Use YehYeh Social Media Sharing Tool?
- 5 Which Phones is YehYeh Tag compatible with?
- 6 Why is YehYeh a better option to share social media accounts?
- 7 Things You can do with YehYeh social media tag
- 8 Benefits of Using YehYeh Tag
- 9 Cons of YehYeh
- 10 YehYeh Social Media Tag Customer Reviews
- 11 Where to buy YehYeh Social Media Tag from?
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions (Yehyeh Review)
- 13 Conclusion (Yehyeh Review)
YehYeh is the solution to the daunting problem I mentioned above. It is the new way to get connected. It is a business card without the card. This handy product aims to get rid of those bulky, ineffective piece of environmentally unfriendly piece of paper and replace it with a truly effective tool that connects right to the back of any smartphone. Anyone with a dream to boost their Instagram presence, move forward in the business world or to be the next big wig entrepreneur. The YehYeh tap is the only way to reach the dizzying heights of success.
Imagine this: You are finally invited to the most exclusive event of the year. You rub shoulder to shoulder with beautiful, successful people but knowing you, you will probably stutter when you say your name and freeze in the middle of the conversation. Not to mention sweaty hands. A simple handshake is completely out of the question. But then you remember you have YehYeh.
Instead of letting your nerves get the best of you, you confidently walk up to every single person. You do not even have to introduce yourself, just tap your phone against theirs, sharing your bio instantly. You have just made a lasting first impression without saying a word. Getting connected with people at a party used to take forever.
Passing phones back and forth, spelling (and misspelling) names, phone numbers and Insta handles, but with YehYeh, you can get to know everyone you meet with a single tap. This genius little sticker lets you manage and control all your social media accounts in one convenient place. You can share as little or as much as you want about yourself without the initial awkwardness.
The Premium round YehYeh tag allows you to share your bio with anyone you meet. As long as you have the tag, other devices can easily view your accounts. No app necessary. All you have to do is to choose what you share and with a quick tap, you will be connected. This premium round tag is made from high quality waterproof polymer and is suitable to work on all your devices, including smartphones and laptops. To use it, you simply tap your YehYeh tag on your phone with another phone for instant sharing.
Instant payments are made easy with YehYeh. Aside from adding social media accounts and other profiles, YehYeh can be used with payment platforms so you can instantly transfer money to your friends or colleagues. YehYeh is not only changing the way people connect, but it lightens your load by completely eliminating other apps that complicate, slow or clutter your phone. And with people using less cash, they are always looking for a convenient way to tap and go.
There is a special offer available now. Order today for a limited Time Discount. Take advantage of this exclusive deal to secure your YehYeh tags. In seconds, you can be connected with anyone in the room, and they do not even need a YehYeh to do it. Showcase your best self and connect with people with a simple tap. Even in awkward or uncomfortable social settings, you can stand out amongst the rest. Make a lasting first impression with YehYeh.
Main App features of YehYeh
- You can manage your bio page to keep everything fresh and up to date
- Add and remove profiles to increase your social status
- Choose between public and private settings for security and privacy
- Choose which accounts you want to share to showcase your best qualities.
How does it work?
YehYeh uses NFC (Near Field Communication) technology to share between devices. You may have used NFC in the past to share pictures with other people that are around you. The technology is sophisticated, but simple for almost anyone to use as long as you have a compatible device. YehYeh tag works in an incredibly simple way. There is no need to download an app; instead users just need to attach the tacky tag on the back of their smartphone and away they go.
YehYeh reviews mention when they meet someone interested in their brand, it is just a case of tapping the two phones together and their digital business card pops up. Whether they use Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn or have a website, the curious party can access everything from one non-intrusive tap.
The YehYeh works through almost all phone cases and that includes those that hold credit cards and are super thick. Having said this, there is no reason to hide it. The majority of creatives and business owners actually want people to see their YehYeh social media tag, because not only does it look insanely fly, but it also sparks curiosity.
How to Use YehYeh Social Media Sharing Tool?
The YehYeh tag needs to be put on the back of the user’s smartphone for it to work properly. YehYeh reviews mention the majority of people attach it to the back bottom center of their smartphone. But in reality, it could be on the top right, bottom right, bottom left or even in the center. The YehYeh tag does not need any compatible app or Bluetooth pairing. Whether the other person has a YehYeh tag or not, the business card will still find its way to their screen. The phones do not even need to be the same brand to work. It will talk to anything and everything.
You do not need anything to use YehYeh social media tag. However, there is an app that comes right along with all purchases that users must utilize to set up their profile. Thankfully, it is wonderfully easy to use, all the YehYeh reviews can confirm this. Creators can get all their links compiled very quickly and start sharing. Below is a simple step by step process of using YehYeh:
- Step 1: Place the premium Round YehYeh tag on the back of your phone
- Step 2: Have other people with compatible devices tap your YehYeh tag to instantly share your profiles
- Step 3: Enjoy the amazing benefits of quick and easy account sharing.
Which Phones is YehYeh Tag compatible with?
To put it simply, all phones are compatible with YehYeh. The specific phone users have purchased does not seem to be an issue. But here are some of the compatible models:
- iPhone 7 to 12 Pro Max with iOS 14
- All future iPhones
- Pixel to Pixel 4 and beyond.
- Galaxy S4 to Galaxy Fold 2 and beyond.
- Samsung Note 8 to Note 20 Ultra Plus and beyond.
- HTC models
- Huawei models
- LG models
- Xiaomi models
- Nokia 3 to 9 PureView and beyond.
- OnePlus Models
- Motorola P5 to Z3 and beyond
- Essential models
- Sony models
Small business owners, freelancers and creatives have been using these ridiculous business cards for years. But do they actually work? No. Why? Because they are easy to throw in the bin, forget about or lose. People hardly ever make a sale or gain a follower from handing them out. That is why YehYeh has revolutionized the way people share their social media accounts. A quick tap and all the info they need appears on their screen, making it easy to follow them, purchase or listen to them.
|YehYeh Tag||Old School Business Cards|
|Shares what you choose||Easy to forget usernames and phone numbers|
|Touchless||Awkward and unsanitary|
|Saves your connection’s info||Notes and cards are bulky and wasteful|
|Instant info transfer||Manual input is a pain|
|Safe and Secure||Info can be lost or stolen|
|Shows your personality||Literally a boring piece of paper|
|Receiver does not need YehYeh or the app||You or the other person may forget their card or info|
|Earn Free YehYeh for meeting people||You do not have the option of earning anything|
|Locate your YehYeh tag if lost||No way to find lost info|
Here are the Different Profile Levels:
- Social Surfer
- Chatter Bug
- Social Netizen
- Social Connoisseur
- Post Master
- Social Dilettante
- Elite Engager
- You YehYeh bio can also be updated at any time through the YehYeh app: This way, you can always share the latest and most relevant information about yourself. With the rise of social media, it is not just dating apps that have people swiping through your profile. Employers sometimes look on your accounts for a brief glimpse into the type of people they are looking to hire. Keeping your social accounts in top shape and sharing immediately with people you want to connect with is a way to stand out from everyone else.
- YehYeh lets you get as public or as private as you want: On certain social media accounts, you have the option of choosing to be private or public. Doing so allows you to screen who gets to view your account and helps you stay in control. The YehYeh tags have a feature that lets you share a private message. This way, you can strike up a conversation without sharing all your details if you are feeling unsure.
- YehYeh is putting money back in your pocket: On social media, influencers earn money by having a big following and being sponsored to post about topics or products they may endorse. But YehYeh can help you earn commission when someone either is referred by link or directly from the influencer’s bio page. The Ambassador program will provide a link to a pre made bio page and will receive a report every month to determine how much commission they have earned.
- The more you tag, the more you earn: There are different levels to being a YehYeh member. You can earn your way up, the more people tag you. And if you share your tag with an influencer, you get more points based off their social media influence across all platforms.
Benefits of Using YehYeh Tag
- Share your social media accounts and contact information instantly
- Create your own bio to highlight your best self
- All your accounts and profiles in one convenient place
- Meet new people with confidence.
- Easy to customize with business logos and brand names
- Very sticky so it will not fall off the phone
- Simple to set up
- Great value for money
- Simple to compile all business/creator links in one place
- No more carrying bulky, ineffective business cards.
- Gain social media followers and boost engagement.
- Spark curiosity
- Compatible with all smartphones
- Ships worldwide.
Cons of YehYeh
- It can only be bought online, though it is not really a problem because most people already purchase different products online.
- Stock is quite limited
- Shipping will take longer than stated due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic but efforts are being made to rectify the situation.
YehYeh Social Media Tag Customer Reviews
Sarah M. Seattle, WA: “I am typically shy when I first meet people buy YehYeh makes sharing my social accounts so easy. It is really useful at events or even at parties. Plus it is all in one place and I can update it any time”
Trevor J. Nashville, TN: “Picking up girls has never been my thing. I have no game and it shows. This is a great way to get myself out there without the awkward introduction. It has definitely given me more confidence to go up to people, even if the girl is super cute and way out of my league, she usually says yes”
Brian F. Austin, TX: “I hang out at a lot of parties around campus and downtown and I love meeting new people. YehYeh is super fast and I can connect with anyone just by waving my phone. It is amazing”
Jen R. Fullerton, CA: “I run 2 student clubs at my university and I have to meet hundreds of people every week. With YehYeh, it is so easy to share either the club’s social media or if they are cool, I can share my personal ones. It is great you can customize it too cause honestly I don’t want to share my personal snapchat with just about anyone”
Cathy S: “Love it. I have used it with a couple of friends and it works great. One of the better random app discoveries I have had.”
James J: “YehYeh is super handy. I can use it when meeting people at the club and at the same time if I have to do a networking thing for school. Call me millennial but I do not think I could ever go back”
Where to buy YehYeh Social Media Tag from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several tags at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
Money-back guarantee and Refund Policy: The company offers buyers a 30 Day 100% money-back guarantee. The items must be returned unused and in their original packaging. You ship the package to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative. As soon as it gets shipped, you must contact customer care again and provide them with the tracking number. You will get an email confirming the refund when the company receives and approves the return.
Frequently Asked Questions (Yehyeh Review)
What is YehYeh?
YehYeh contains special chips that can seamlessly transmit your information from one phone to another. You can place them anywhere and instantly share your social media profiles and locate the last location your YehYeh was tagged. Anyone with a compatible smartphone can scan your details in seconds.
Does my friend need the YehYeh app to connect with mine?
No, other people do not need the app for YehYeh to work. All you need is a compatible smartphone and YehYeh is compatible with nearly all of them.
Is YehYeh only for phones?
YehYehs can be placed anywhere you want. Remember, you can always track the location of where it was last scanned. We have seen YehYeh planted on cars, boats, laptops, in restaurants, in restrooms, on trees and light posts, benches, offices and bicycles.
Does YehYeh need Wi-Fi to work?
YehYeh does not require an internet connection to share, but it does require internet to view other profiles. You can even use YehYeh while traveling to connect with new friends.
Is YehYeh waterproof?
YehYeh is sealed with a polymer that makes it water resistant.
Conclusion (Yehyeh Review)
The YehYeh social media tag delivers on all its promises. Creators, business owners, artists and everyone in between have benefited from this handy phone tag. So say yes to the new age of networking.