LaidBack Review: Your Best Foot Massager
Foot pain is a painful emotional and sensory experience which occurs as a result of a perceived damage to any tissue distal other the tibia or fibula: including bones, ligaments, tendons, joints, muscles, apophyses, fascia, retinacula, skin, nerves, bursae, vascular structures and nails. Many known kinds of foot pains ranging from corns, tendonitis, callus and stress fracture are generally in part or whole attributed to mechanical stress like standing, walking etc.
Developing foot pain is often a common problem that many individuals face. To be frank, lots of people suffer feet pains in one way or the other. Even being confined in our houses because of the emergency of Coronavirus is enough to expose us to foot pain of any sort – aching feet, ankles, calves, and legs. More often not wearing the proper footwear or walking barefoot can make our feet develop pains that will warrant us to look for alternative wears.
Although, if you do not have any underlying foot issue, you probably will not develop any foot pain from walking barefoot in your home. However, if you have been diagnosed with foot problems, walking barefoot is not the ideal solution. Since there are lots of structural issues happening in your foot as a result of the interaction between ligaments, bones, and tendons, we need to take good care of our feet.
Most of the things we do require the involvement of our feet whether intentionally or unintentionally. After pounding away every day, we often feel hurt from heel to toes – whether you are a waiter, security guard, nurse, sales personnel, construction worker, or chef you surely understand the importance of treating your sore feet or else, the discomfort will never allow you to carry out your work as supposed.
As a matter of fact, the most prevalent issues which have been reported to have resulted from elongated periods of standing or walking ranges from fatigue, soreness, discomfort to swelling in the legs. Apart from pains in the lower limbs and feet being ascribed to be the product of extended standing, worsening of existing coronary heart disease, varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency are associated with it as well.
This implies that those workers who pound away by spending much of their time on feet are at great disadvantages of experiencing discomforts and pains on their calves, hips, lower back, feet, knees, shins and thighs. Some workers may have specific problems like Morton’s neuroma, plantar fasciitis, or Tarsal Tunnel syndrome. While others may probably be experiencing aching, burning, itching, numbness, throbbing and tingling.
The truth remains that nobody wants to keep his or her foot pain to his or herself. Each person always wants to cure such but getting rid of foot pain is not as easy as it’s development. This is because it is not easy to get a good treatment and many of the available solutions are expensive. However, that is definitely not the case any longer. LaidBack Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) Massager has come to aid you.
So, do you cherish going to the SPA but you can’t always afford it? Do you keep buying orthopedic insoles to make your feet feel better? Did you ever find yourself choosing between style and comfort? EMS massagers can give you just what you need to feel much better, and the best one in terms of value is LaidBack Foot Massager. This portable foot massager can give you exactly what you need on a specific day as a result of its different functions. It is basically like SPA and orthopedic treatment combined!
Our LaidBack review makes it bold to say to you that foot pain is quite a common problem, but it doesn’t have to be a permanent problem any longer. Give your feet the treatment they deserve.
What Is LaidBack Foot Massager?
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is LaidBack Foot Massager?
- 2 Technical Facts About LaidBack
- 3 Features Of Laid Back Foot Massager
- 4 Benefits Of LaidBack
- 5 Pros of LaidBack
- 6 Cons Of LaidBack
- 7 Reasons Why LaidBack Is So Special?
- 8 How Does LaidBack Work?
- 9 Is LaidBack Worth Getting?
- 10 How And Where Can You Purchase LaidBack?
- 11 What Do You Expect With Your LaidBack Order?
- 12 LaidBack Customer Reviews
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions (Laidback Review)
Even if you do not understand any other thing from this LaidBack review, please do comprehend that with LaidBack Feet Massager, you would no longer let tired feet and achy muscles keep you down. You will undoubtedly give your feet the massage they deserve. Yes, with all sureness, you would give your feet the SPA treatment they deserve – with LaidBack EMS feet massager. Though experiencing foot pain is quite a common challenge, it no longer has to be permanent without hope of amelioration or cure. EMS massagers can give you just what you need to feel much better, and the best one in terms of value is LaidBack.
LaidBack is a portable foot massager that has the capacity of giving you exactly the kind of foot treatment you need on a specific day. The awesomeness of this device seems from the fact that it is basically like a combination of SPA and orthopedic treatment.
LaidBack is a durable and portable foot gadget built with the feature of Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) and it is developed for individuals who want to easily manage their foot and leg pain that occurs over time. LaidBack is a mat that typically stirs your body’s acupoints through your feet. The mat includes a useful control with different modes and intensities which contract and relax your muscles through the soles of your feet.
As an incredible feet massager mat, carefully built by experts, LaidBack combines the components of Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), Massage Therapy (MT), Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TNS) and Reflexology.
LaidBack is only available online – buying from the official website guarantees that you will get the best deal possible. All you have to do is complete the shipping information on the website, pay for your order and let the company take care of the rest!
Technical Facts About LaidBack
- Low-frequency pulse technology improves circulation
- Adjustable intensity settings
- Different modes for stimulating the body’s acupuncture points
- Designed for convenient travel
Features Of Laid Back Foot Massager
- Simplicity of Use: LaidBack Feet Massager is a gadget that is very easy to use. It does not require any special knowledge or technical know-how. You just have to lay the mat on a flat surface, place your feet on the acceptable area, switch the controller, select the suitable intensity and then sit back and relax.
- Easy To Clean Surface: The surface of LaidBack is not hard to clean. You can use any available neat cloth to clean the surface before use.
- Lightweight and Compact: LaidBack is compact and lightweight and thus it is designed to be carried about. It is definitely convenient to be carried while traveling. LaidBack is convenient for travel as you can take it to anywhere you are going to, all you need is just to fold it up and you are ready to go.
- Different Setting: LaidBack as a feet massaging gadget has a controller that enables you to adjust the setting to your preference. LaidBack comes with a control or remote which can be used to adjust the intensities to what is good for you. These intensities are used to contract and relax the muscles of the feet through the soles of the feet.
Benefits Of LaidBack
- Lightweight And Portable: LaidBack massager is quite lightweight, so you’ll have no issue carrying it around. It also conveniently folds up in case you want to take it with you on trips or simply store it in a compact way.
- Convenient Charging: there are no batteries that you would need to purchase, nor complicated chargers. Simply plug the built-in USB charger wherever is most convenient to you and that’s it!
- Reduces Stress: by massaging the pressure points in your feet, LaidBack helps to relax your whole body and reduce the effects of stress. It will also help you sleep better since it eliminates restlessness caused by prolonged inactivity.
- Adjustable Settings: pick the massage options that work best for you from the plenty of options available. And to maintain the device simply give it a wipe.
- Noiseless: while some massager buzzing can be heard miles away, LaidBack is nice and quiet, so it won’t disturb anyone around you regardless of where you’ll choose to use it.
- Suitable For Everyone: from kids to adults, this device is safe to use by everyone. It’s good for both foot pain therapy and relaxation.
- Injury Prevention: Laid Back increases blood circulation which is very important for a healthy body. It also strengthens the ankles, thus preventing sport-related injuries.
- Quality Guarantee: made of durable and high-quality materials, this massage mat should last you for years. And if you’re not satisfied with it you can return it within 30 days of delivery to get your money back.
Pros of LaidBack
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean surface
- Lightweight and compact
- Convenient for travelers
- Adjustable setting
- Discount applied and no shipping fee
Cons Of LaidBack
- The product can only be purchased online
- The company made it clear that there is a limited amount of stock available
Reasons Why LaidBack Is So Special?
LaidBack is the incredible way to relax your feet after pounding away. It is has no cord. Compact and lightweight device and it is easily carried about. The portable mat accommodates all gender. Whether you are a waiter, athlete, security guard, nurse, sales personnel, construction worker, or chef, LaidBack delivers fast-acting relief whenever you feel pains in your feet.
- Revitalize Your Body While at Rest: LaidBack is a portable electronic muscle stimulation (EMS) device that is perfectly suited for anyone wanting an easy way to manage their recurring foot and leg pain. The mat includes a handy control with various program modes and intensities which contract and relax your muscles through the soles of your feet. If you’re looking to de-stress after a tough day, LaidBack is the way to go.
- Reenergize Your Legs for Maximum Comfort: Maintain Your Body and Mind. Even if you don’t suffer from a chronic medical condition, your feet are subject to plenty of wear and tear daily. LaidBack improves your body’s circulation for healthier feet, ankles, Achilles tendons, calf muscles, and more. Stimulating your muscles also lowers your overall stress.
- Sleep Better: Like any good massage, LaidBack releases built-up muscle tension which puts your body’s internal mechanisms to work. Although massage isn’t a proper substitute for regular exercise, it does result in your body wanting to replenish itself with ample rest. Say goodbye to restless nights with LaidBack!
- Worry-Free Operation: Gone are the days of noisy handheld massage gadgets, bulky foot baths, and clumsy items you have to stick your feet in. With LaidBack, all you have to do is place your feet on the mat and turn it on. Sit back and read a book, check your email, or watch TV. LaidBack targets your trouble spots from the bottom of your feet.
- Your Feet Deserve to be Pampered: LaidBack is the perfect way to relax after a day of work or a day of fun! Cordless, compact, and lightweight, LaidBack is the portable massage unit you can take with you anywhere! The durable mat accommodates men and women of all ages. Whether you are an athlete in training or a senior who experiences cold, tingly feet at home, LaidBack delivers fast-acting relief for any number of painful symptoms. With the push of a button, you’ll have your very own high-tech foot massage. No appointment necessary!
How Does LaidBack Work?
If you ever thought you had bad feet or feel that this area of your body seems more susceptible to pain, then LaidBack feet massager can be just the right device to make it all better. It’s very easy to use and there’s a user’s manual provided in case you will have any issues working it out.
Simply place it on a flat surface: it’s better if it’s hard, rather than carpeted, put your bare feet on it. Selectt your preferred massage setting using the remote provided and then simply relax.
There are 6 settings you can choose from – auto, soft massage, kneading, press, tap, and blending. Regardless of your pain type or level, you will find a setting that works best for you. LaidBack is USB rechargeable and does not need to be plugged in to be used, so you can take it anywhere you need. When you can have home SPA with LaidBack, you will never need to pay someone else to take care of your feet.
The usage of LaidBack Foot Massager can be categorized into four simple processes. Adhering to them would ensure you get the best experience out of this portable foot pain relieving and massaging gadget.
- Lay out the mat on a flat surface.
- Place your bare feet onto the designated areas.
- Turn it on with the control and choose the mode and intensity that is quite suitable for you.
- Then, kindly sit back and relax.
Is LaidBack Worth Getting?
Absolutely! Why struggle with hurting feet when you can take it all away, and strengthen your ankles and calves, by getting LaidBack? It would cost you about the same to get someone else massaging your feet, and regular foot massagers are not very effective. If you want long-term quality and comfort, then this innovative massage mat is exactly what you’ve been looking for. Use it during work breaks, on long sightseeing bus trips, regular holidays, or simply every day to increase your blood circulation and overall well-being. With so many features available at the click of a button, why are you still suffering? Get LaidBack and pamper yourself like you always deserved to!
How And Where Can You Purchase LaidBack?
At this point, I wish to let you know that adhering to instructions is as important as life itself. This is because the internet is filled with different kinds of people and things. So, it is very difficult to know who is real and who is not real – what is fake and what is original. However, the aim of this LaidBack review remains to give you the right advice and knowledge.
LaidBack is only available online and can be found on the official website. Buying directly from the official store ensures that you get the combination of the best price and quality. Buying from the official website guarantees that you will get the best deal possible.
All you have to do is complete the shipping information on the website, pay for your order and let the company take care of the rest.
What Do You Expect With Your LaidBack Order?
At this section of this LaidBack review, I deemed it very necessary to let you know of what you are expected to receive after you have filled the payment form and paid for your LaidBack package. This means that if any of these is not contained in your package, you are hence expected to return the product. The components in a package of LaidBack include:
- 1 x Box
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Host Controller
- 1 x EMS Foot Mat
- 1 x Wireless Remote Controller (with CR2032 battery included)
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable.
LaidBack Customer Reviews
“A Welcome Gift. I got this as a present from my daughter. I have osteoarthritis in my feet which has me taking a lot more pain medications than I would prefer. I was surprised by how well this massage pad works in reducing my symptoms. It’s a great way to support my other treatments.” (Angus K. – Allentown, PA)
“When I got my LaidBack package, it was not anything like what u was expecting. It was a flat pad with some strange markings and a little electronic gizmo attached to it but after the first twenty-five minutes of usage, my legs felt completely revitalized. After using it for the very first time, I was highly convinced and I cannot fail to recommend it to anyone experiencing foot pain.” ( Daves, PA)
Frequently Asked Questions (Laidback Review)
How can a flat pad provide me with a relaxing foot massage?
LaidBack is a foot massage simulator. It incorporates low-frequency pulse technology and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to soothe the body’s acupuncture points. The resulting sensation helps improve blood circulation, relax muscles, relieve soreness, and reduce tension and mental fatigue.
How long do I have to stand on the LaidBack to get results?
First off, you can use the LaidBack from a seated position. No standing necessary. We recommend 20-25 minutes per session. Many people will use the device while watching TV, reading a book, or even working at their desk. You’ll likely discover that time passes by quickly while using LaidBack.
Can I adjust the level of intensity I feel?
Yes. LaidBack features different vibration modes and 15 different intensity settings to accommodate all types of users. From athletes to seniors, LaidBack adapts to your needs and personal preferences. Start low and gradually increase the power you feel with the simple push of a button.
What does EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) do?
Electrical impulses contract your muscles which provides the benefits of exercise without putting undue stress on your tendons and joints. This is especially helpful for athletes involved in strength training.
Who else can benefit from this device?
LaidBack is good for anyone who experiences sore feet, ankles, and calves. LaidBack can be used to help alleviate the symptoms associated with muscle injuries, anxiety and stress, diabetes, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, and more.