Best Mosquito Repellents
The sporadic rise in the number of mosquitoes, and the subsequent rise in their disease infestations have caused researchers and scientists to dig deep into the annals of their knowledge, and beckon on their creative prowess to aid in developing Mosquito repellents. Though quite novel, these repellents are fast gaining popularity as definitive preventive measures against the attack of mosquitoes. Mosquitoes and not just ordinary insects but insect vectors. What this means is that mosquitoes are capable of transmitting disease conditions and infections from one host to another. The host in this case is us, humans.
Different breeds of mosquito can transmit different infections, it can transmit night blindness or onchocerciasis, it can transmit the yellow fever virus, it can also transmit the most popular disease which is malaria. All the above infections can have devastating health effects and challenges to the host. Malaria as a case study is a very terrible illness for all races. It is responsible for so many deaths in Africa and some parts of Asia.
Malaria even when diagnosed in the west is a pointer to the deadlier situation as the western population is not passively immunized against the malaria antigen. The importance of controlling and curbing the multiplication and transmission of infectious diseases by mosquitoes can never be over-emphasized. This is an introduction to an article on Best Mosquito Repellents.
There are different methods to which you can control the spread of mosquitoes – you can control the spread of mosquitoes by manual methods, this means by the use of your bare hands to kill live mosquitoes. You can also use a mosquito coil or an insecticide. The use of mosquito coils and insecticides gained widespread acceptance some years back but was met with the challenge of producing a choky smell which made most users not be very comfortable with it. After the era of the use of mosquito coils, came the era of mosquito zappers. Mosquito zappers when held around a room have the ability to zap the mosquitoes around it.
Recently, technology has affected the way we can control the spread of mosquitoes. There are gadgets that will automatically attract and zap mosquitoes without having you move around with them. This gadget solved the problems of the preceding solutions or methods of mosquito control. It does not produce a choking smell or requires that you manually operate them. I will be telling us more about mosquito repellents. I will also be recommending a very wonderful mosquito repellent available in your online market. I hope you find this article useful
What is a mosquito repellent?
Table of Contents
A mosquito repellent is a substance specifically aimed at keeping away mosquitoes, thereby preventing them from inflicting harm on humans and feeding on blood. It contains a potent ingredient that keeps mosquitoes at bay and additional constituents that, among other functions, dilute the potent ingredient to a palatable concentration, then aids in the release of the potent ingredient when desired.
Mosquito repellents are readily available as creams, lotions, and oils which are applied directly to the skin. They can also be seen as aerosol and pump-spray products, which are also applied to the skin. It is important to note that Mosquito repellents are different from insecticides in that the latter are used to kill insects while the former stop mosquitoes from infecting a host.
Features of good mosquito repellents
- Active against a variety of insects: Asides from mosquitoes, these repellants have the capacity to also shield individuals against virtually any type of insect with the potential of causing infection. Talk about killing multiple birds with one stone! Good mosquito repellent should be able to also help you control all the harmful insects; you get the added benefit of staying from all insect-transmitted illnesses.
- Long duration of activity (effectivity is sustained for at least 8 hours between applications): The beauty of repellents is their unique longevity in action. Electronic Repellants are custom made to last for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 12-15 hours before another recharge. This feature is important for users residing in countries with unstable power supplies. I will be recommending a product which to a great extent met this requirement before the end of this article.
- Never irritates the skin and mucous membranes: Good repellents that are topical (to be applied on the skin) are not irritable. They are texture smooth and skin compatible. Also, a good electronic repellent should not cause irritation to your nasal mucosa.
- Cosmetically pleasing (odorless and on a few occasions, maybe scented. It is also greaseless): No one really wants to walk around with a nauseating stench pervading them. This is why good repellants are odorless, so no one really knows a substance has been applied to the skin. It is also greaseless to aid comfort in day-to-day activities.
- No systemic toxicity: Unlike other drugs with high-risk adverse effects on the entire body, good mosquito repellents are relatively safe.
- Resistant to small injuries, washing, and sweating: Abrasions, cuts, washing, and sweating do not pose hindrances to the effectiveness of the repellant.
- Chemically stable and never reacts adversely with environmental elements
- Economically viable for far-reaching use: One of the most important qualities of any drug is for it to be pocket friendly. Good repellants do not falter in this regard. They are very cheap and affordable so different persons of different social hierarchies can purchase them.
Picking the right mosquito repellent for you
As a result of the stiff competition between companies that produce mosquito repellents and the mischief of opportunists to leverage on the competition and locally produce adulterated repellants, I have taken meticulous care to isolate a repellent of unquestionable value for your daily use. Look no further. I am talking about the Buzzbgone mosquito zapper.
The Buzzbgone Zap is a portable and rechargeable mosquito zapper. It is produced with state-of-the-art components and needs no professional training to use. It can be placed either upright or in a hanging position depending on the user’s discretion. This product, once in use will easily attract and zap mosquitoes without inflicting harm on the user.
The Buzzbgone is rechargeable and when charged fully, can last for several hours non-stop. With the help of the Micro USB cable encased in the package, the user can charge up the battery and use the Buzzbgone anywhere and at any time provided there is a source of power.
This product is the next-generation repellant that will aid in getting protected from mosquito bites. This machine works, and there are sure guarantees of efficiency, unlike the regular alternatives that promise to work but fall short ultimately. There are some locations where mosquito bites are endemic. I’d advise residents of these mosquito-ridden areas to purchase the Buzzbgone as it will help guarantee safety.
This product is enforced with a long-lasting rechargeable battery. One does not need to have the Buzzbgone plugged into a power socket all the time. It can be conveniently charged with electricity and be used later.
The manufacturers ensured to make this zapper a rechargeable device. They understood that there are fluctuations in power supply across countries. As such, a user might have to confront light or connection anomalies. Hence, having stable electricity will not prevent one from using the Buzzbgone as it can be gotten charged up for use when needed.
The Buzzbgone is also fitted with a LED light that attracts mosquitoes, and other bugs, then zap them. They would characteristically flock around this zapper, which would eventually have them all killed instantly. When using other zappers, they are held at their flaps to kill the mosquitoes manually. With this product, the user does not have to undergo such tasking processes. The device is just charged, switched on, then kept in one corner to work.
This product is easy to use and also to take care of. Once the Buzzbgone is delivered to your doorstep, you can unbox it, charge it up, and then start enjoying its benefits immediately. I have tried to capture systematic instructions on how to use this device. The instructions in the subsequent paragraphs as the process is very detailed and straightforward.
The Buzzbgone is very portable and compact. This is unlike the regular electronic zappers in the market that are domineering and cannot be easily moved. When moving to a new location or going for an outdoor gathering, you can quickly bring your Buzzbgone with you then look for a vintage spot to place while it keeps you and your friends safe. If you’re also hosting an outdoor event, Buzzbgone is ideal in keeping your guests happy and free from mosquito bites.
The Buzzbgone is price friendly, durable, and can be purchased without stress. It is available at discount rates in a bid to make the price welcoming. s. This mosquito zapper is also made with viable and robust components and will outlast other alternatives. Click the link at the end of this article to be redirected to the manufacturer’s website, and stand a chance to get up to a 50% discount today.
The Buzzbgone is relatively cheap and available in a variety of packages. You can get the Buzzbgone at the following prices:
- 1X Buzzbgone for $69.99 (original price – $107.68)
- 2X Buzzbgone for $133.99 (original price – $215.35)
- 3X Buzzbgone for $156.99 (original price – $323.03)
- 4X Buzzbgone for $191.99 (original price – $430.71)
Features of the Buzzbgone
The Buzzbgone has a lot of unique features and specifications. We will be exploring some of these features in this Best Mosquito Repellents article.
360 degrees zapping – The Buzzbgone is designed to attract and kill mosquitoes from all angles. The whole circumference of this device can kill the mosquitoes in that particular area.
LED Light -This product has a powerful LED light that attracts mosquitoes and other bugs to the device hence chasing the mosquitoes is needless because they will come to the Buzzbgone by themselves.
High-Voltage Electric Shock – Any insect that comes within the range of the Buzzbgone will be shocked to death instantly. The Buzzbgone is very powerful and spares no mosquitoes.
Simple To Use – As stated earlier, The Buzzbgone is very easy to use. After unboxing the new package, charge it up. Once charged, you can go ahead and use it cordless whenever you want.
USB Charging – The Buzzbgone is rechargeable and has a built-in battery that can be charged with the micro-USB cable. This USB cable will help in getting the Buzzbgone charged up very fast.
Easy To Clean – A brush is always encased in the Buzzbgone package. This brush helps clean the Buzzbgone in seconds.
Enjoy Summer Without the Fear of Mosquitoes-
Mosquitoes are menacing insects with very infectious toxins which are leading causes of Malaria. Its bites can cause itching, which will subsequently cause a great deal of discomfort. The bites can also have an exacerbated effect on vulnerable individuals causing widespread urticaria. The summer is the prime time for mosquito infestation, so it is advised that one prepares ahead of time by buying this product.
Reliable Protection, Turn it On – Quit trying out unreliable mosquito control methods. Quit spending hard-earned money on other mosquito control methods that are just incompetent. Save your money by purchasing this zapper because of its cheapness and affordability. Currently, it is selling at a discount.
A Simple Solution for Home and Travel – If you are the type that travels a lot, the Buzzbgone will come in handy. This device is very portable, so you can carry it to your new location with ease. The Buzzbgone also has a sleek design, so it will not leave your table or bed stand looking untidy.
How to use the Buzzbgone
Below are instructions on how to quickly set up this device and start using it immediately.
Step 1 – Unbox your newly purchased Buzzbgone, then with the micro USB cable, charge up your Buzzbgone. As the Buzzbgone is charging, the LED indicator will be indicating red, and when the unit is set, it turns green.
Step 2 – Then go ahead and switch on the Buzzbgone zapper by turning the top rotary switch. This device will make a ‘click sound.
Step 3– To get the best results, keep your Buzzbgone Zap in the area you wish to use it, then leave it running for about 2 hours. Going for 2 hours or more before coming out will help clear off any mosquito there beforehand.
Why do you need mosquito repellent?
Bites from insects like mosquitoes, biting flies, black flies, and sand flies can leave swellings on the skin which will cause discomfort and itching. The Bites and stings are naturally red, swollen, very itchy, and uncomfortable. Without insect repellents, there are no limits to how many bites and stings you can get while in different areas of the world. These repellents are essential to ensure nothing ruins your trip. Here are some of the reasons why we need an effective repellent like on our travels:
- Insects are difficult to avoid: Without insect repellent, trying to avoid insects completely would be very impractical and impossible. Covering the skin, avoiding mosquito endemic countries and seasons will leave you with very few options if you’re looking to travel the world. The truth is that there are biting insects in all countries and more often than not, you are likely to encounter them.
- Mosquitoes are found almost everywhere: Unfortunately, mosquitos live on every continent except Antarctica. They have been found to be most common in humid, wetter areas that tend to be closer to the equator in tropical climates like central and South America, Southeast Asia, and sub-Saharan Africa. They are often attracted to standing waters like lakes, stagnant creeks, and swamps, especially in hot seasons.
- Mosquitoes can cause a wide range of diseases: Very few species of mosquito are harmless as most land on the skin and feed off blood from vertebrates like humans. While feeding on the blood, they can also transmit harmful diseases and in tropical areas, especially in Africa, they are the most common vectors for malaria. Mosquitoes have resulted in the death of so many young populations in some parts of the world. Malaria, which is one of the infections transmitted by mosquitoes, is very deadly when untreated and when the host has no form of passive immunity against the infection. There are other disease conditions that can be transmitted by malaria. Disease conditions like river blindness, yellow fever, Zika virus, etc. Each of the above-mentioned disease conditions can result in the death or in the incapacitation of the host. You definitely need a mosquito repellent as the benefits associated with its use far outweigh the risk and the cost. Your health is very important, no one would want to fall sick while trying to save you money.
Conclusion on Best Mosquito Repellents
In conclusion, I believe this article has exhaustively discussed the potential dangers of mosquito infections, as well as the urgent need for us to equip ourselves against the onslaught of mosquitoes with mosquito repellents. Of all the conventional, many times unreliable repellants, Buzzbgone comes fully made, with an array of features that solidifies its stance as the best mosquito repellent in the market.
This product can be easily gotten from the manufacturer’s website online; if you wish to get more information about this product, you can click on the ‘Read More’ icon then get redirected to a full article on the Buzzbgone. You will be able to find a link to the manufacturer’s website on the article. The manufacturers of the Buzzbgone also deliver to your location within a very short period of time. Get Buzzbgone today and bid a permanent farewell to mosquitoes and all their associated diseases.