Starscope Monocular Review
Photography is a profession almost everybody knows about in the world today. This is because virtually everyone that is exposed to a smartphone knows how to take some attractive shots. So taking photos has turned into everyone’s adorable hobby. Taking photos is memorable as it reminds you of things that have happened. While some take photos as their profession, others do it for memories, interests, passions and happiness.
Taking photos has become part of human nature to the extent that if cameras cease to exist, a great chunk of humanity will never be happy in life. This is most likely true of the women folk who take photos all the time: photos of themselves walking, eating, studying, staring, brooding, standing, staging, acting, and so on. Even some male folks cannot do without photos.
It is true that some people do take photos in order to make money from them. They might sell to individuals or companies. Whereas, there are also some who take photos of the outdoors and the wildlife just because they have made it their hobby. Taking pictures has become part of them. This means that they hardly go anywhere without a camera and also, they find it hard to stay without taking some shots.
Taking photos for the purpose of selling them implies that you definitely need to have a good tool to take photos that are sharp so that you can easily sell to big companies. This is because no company or person will look at those photos if they are not sharp and attractive. The professionals in this domain know that there are many camera accessories that can enhance their photos to look real and attractive. What happens if you are a newbie who’s still saving for a good camera? ,
Will you wait until you have saved enough to take your cool photos? What will you do if you found out that your smartphone can give you awesome photos? These photos won’t be taken with those little smartphone apps that mostly do not add anything to the photos. A greater tool will be used. The tool is compatible with Smartphones. Worry not anymore!
Have you ever been on a trip, and wished you had an optical device to capture those beautiful mountains beyond the horizons? Or probably you had an optical device with you, but before you could set it up or struggle to bring it out of your bag, you’ve lost that particular moment you were trying to capture simply because the device was too bulky to carry?
What if you had an optical device that is very handy and easy to use, wouldn’t that add some extra spice to your adventure? I bet it would! Starscope Monocular is your perfect adventure partner because it’s always there to help you have a clearer view of scenes and even capture them in your phone if you wish to have memories to look back on after every trip. In this review, you will discover why Starscope Monocular is worth every purchase you make on it.
How will you feel if you found out that Starscope Monocular will give you photos that are super clear and sharp? This means that the feeling of embarrassment you usually feel when uploading your unclear photos to your social media accounts will be wiped away. In fact, you will be dazzled as the photos will be looking like professional shots. The photos will be super sharp that viewers will think you made use of a professional camera.
Read through this our Starscope Monocular Review to get the full details of tgis product, the features, pros, cons, customer reviews. And most important it will also guide to decide whether Starscope Monocular is for you or not!
What is Starscope Monocular?
Table of Contents
Starscope Monocular is a single eyepiece optical device that works just like binoculars. It can be used for sightseeing and for capturing beautiful adventurous moments no matter the distance. This is because it has a 10X magnification that makes you see objects so far away as though they were close. It can also be used to see clearly the different species of birds flying in the sky. It serves as a telescope, plus it can be attached to a smartphone to capture scenes professionally.
Starscope Monocular will enable you to create an amazing virtual experience. This virtual experience is open to anyone who used to check your photos. So you won’t be the only one to have the virtual experience.
Starscope Monocular can be used to watch sporting events. By using it as a telescope, you can cheer with the team that you want. Starscope Monocular will give you the opportunity to see everyone on the field. Thus implies that you don’t have to worry about not seeing who is playing and such like.
Features of Starscope Monocular
- 10X magnification. View things as far as possible. If you think you can capture every moment with your phone, you are wrong because your phone cannot zoom in up to x10, and even when you zoom in with your phone, the images end up becoming blur.
- 50mm wide lens: Starscope Monocular is built with a lens that can capture a wide view of action, so you don’t miss a scene.
- BAK4 crystal prism lens: BaK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is used in high-end binoculars. It is the highest quality way to produce a binocular, that is why Starscope Monocular is a credible choice.
- HD glasses and lens are fully multi-coated. The lens is made of quality and durable material, so it is hard to break.
- Field view of up to 114 to 1100m: You have the luxury of viewing hills, mountains, rocks, flying birds as far as possible as though they were close.
- Lightweight: Starscope Monocular can be conveyed everywhere and anywhere because it is light and not bulky. It has a weight of just 320g.
- Sure grip and streamlined design: It has a low weight of 320g and a dimension of 15.5 x 7.0 x 4.4 cm, which makes it light to carry around and small enough to be gripped with the cup of the palms. With one single grip, you can capture so much.
- Made in advanced polymer: Starscope Monocular is made with durable materials that makes it hard to break when it falls and doesn’t scratch because the manufacturer was careful enough to make it scratch-resistant.
- 3mm exit pupil diameter.
- Eye relief of 20mm.
Specifications of Starscope Monocular
- Water- and fog-resistant: Come rain, come fog, your adventurous moments will never be ruined when you have Starscope Monocular with you. Starscope Monocular is built with a water-resistant and fog-resistant feature, so you don’t have a reason not to enjoy your sightseeing.
- Scratch-resistant: Starscope Monocular is so strongly built that even when it hits a rough surface, it survives without scratches.
- Durable: It is made with advanced polymers that makes it strong and can last for a long period of time.
- 10X zoom: Take notice of things you would never have seen with your bare eyes. Starscope Monocular helps you zoom 10X and see objects closely and clearly.
- High definition pictures: When you zoom and take shots with your phone, it usually happens that the picture becomes blur or not-so-sharp. But with Starscope Monocular, you can zoom in up to 10X and find that the pictures still appear as sharp as they could possibly be.
- Precision CNC/CAD construction: It is made up of advanced and accurate Computerized Numerical Control or Computer-Aided Design construction which makes it advanced.
How does Starscope Monocular work?
Starscope Monocular has a telescopic lens. You can adjust the diopter adjustment to tune the Monocular to your eyes. There is an eyecup that can be adjusted if you are wearing glasses. Then you focus the dial till you can see your object sharply. There is also a tripod attachment socket so that you can use it as a hands-free telescope with a tripod.
Starscope Monocular is compatible with your smartphone and acts as a telescopic lens. With the Phone Clip, you can attach to your camera lens and zoom to click.
Uses of Starscope Monocular
This optical instrument is what every outdoor lover and adventurous person needs. Starscope Monocular helps you see for miles with precision and depth for an experience that enhances wildlife and nature. Starscope Monocular makes hunting easy and fun because you can capture and target animals from afar without drawing the attention of the animal. It is also good for those who are into nature/widelife photography because you can attach your phone to the Monocular and zoom as much as you want and still take super clear and sharp pictures.
It can be used as a telescope, to see ahead of the road during a hike. You can as well navigate your way through the in-built compass of Starscope Monocular.
What makes Starscope Monocular unique?
Starscope Monocular stands out because it is light and very handy to use. You don’t have to worry about missing anything because they’re not too heavy for your hands to lift, and even if you decide to give your hands a break, then why not? Starscope Monocular comes with a tripod stand so you don’t have to be in control of it everytime.
Starscope Monocular is made with advanced polymers, so you’re guaranteed of durable and long lasting quality. Even when this Monocular falls down, there’s nothing to worry about because it is scratch-resistant, so it is always as good as new.
Starscope Monocular is compatible with either iPhone or Android phones. You can always attach your phone to the Monocular and take sharp, quality shots as they appear on the lens.
Pros and Cons of Starscope Monocular
If you’re considering why you should buy Starscope Monocular instead of just purchasing a binocular, this is one thing you should know- they both serve the same function and yet you can get Starscope Monocular at a much cheaper price than the binoculars.
Here are some pros that make Starscope Monocular worth the purchase;
- Water-resistant: When you go out and meet the rain, you don’t have to be scared about your adventure being ruined. You can still do your thing and view and capture as many moments as you can even in the rain because Starscope Monocular has nothing on you.
- Fog-resistant: Worried that when you go on an early morning adventure, the fog won’t let you see and capture much through your optical device? Don’t worry, when you use Starscope Monocular, nothing ruins your adventure, not even the fog. You can still get high quality pictures with a clear view, regardless.
- Scratch-resistant: You don’t have to panic when your Monocular hits any hard surface because Starscope Monocular doesn’t take note of scratches as it has a scratch-resistant build.
- Enhances camera: You can attach your smartphone (iPhone or Android) to your Monocular as the Starscope Monocular comes with a phone holder. At this point, your smartphone assumes your eyes and takes super clear pictures exactly the way the Monocular has magnified it to appear, except that unlike your eyes, these pictures are saved in your phone so that you can always revisit them.
- Hands free with tripod: The Starscope Monocular package always comes with free tripod when you order one. This tripod makes it easy for you to use the device without having to hold it the whole time.
- In-built compass: Whether you forgot to take your actual compass with you during a hike, you will be fine, as long as you are with your Starscope Monocular. You don’t need to worry about missing your way because this device has an in-built compass that helps you stay on track.
- Easy grip: It has a low weight of 320g and a dimension of 15.5 x 7.0 x 4.4 cm, which makes it light to carry around and small enough to be gripped with the cup of your palms.
- Durable: The glass of this lens is crafted using the most effective materials and ABS plastic. The good metallic finish makes it lasting it won’t break after hitting hard objects.
- Precision CNC/CAD feature: It is made up of advanced and accurate Computerized Numerical Control or Computer-Aided Design construction which makes it advanced.
Of course, whatever has an advantage has a disadvantage as well. Luckily, the cons of Starscope Monocular are very slight to bother about.
- You can’t have a broadview scope of objects since it is only a single eye-piece.
- If you’re looking for a more advanced effect for professional use, then you should probably get something bigger like a binocular. Else, Starscope Monocular is perfect for you if it’s for personal use.
Benefits of using Starscope Monocular
Unlike some other optical devices, Starscope Monocular is not bulky at all. It is very handy to put in a bag or pocket without feeling any extra burden whatsoever. Its low weight of only 320g is a bonus because it can easily fit into a bag or rucksack and are therefore also suitable for spontaneous trips and journeys. On flights, it is also possible to store these binoculars in hand luggages. You get the luxury of capturing the beautiful landscape outside the window even as you fly.
Use Starscope Monocular and be in every moment. Watch sporting events with the Starscope Monocular telescope and cheer for your favorite team as if you were right on the field with them. For once, the players on the field won’t look like tiny little ants even if your seats are in the nosebleeds. Be in the game with your favorite athletes and make their win your win!
The Starscope Monocular also comes with an in-built compass, so you never have to miss your way when you go hiking.
Is Starscope Monocular scam?
No, Starscope Monocular and all that you have heard about it is not a scam. This is why we have customer reviews, to allow customers to share their experience of the device, and thankfully, the majority of the users always have something good to say about Starscope Monocular.
So, it is good if you should ignore any rumors about the product. Just like any known product, not everyone understand how it works and they won’t be ready to understand this. Just like I have taken my time to explain most of the confusing stuff about Starscope Monocular, understanding them and believing them lies in your hand. As far as being legitimate is concerned, this product is fully legit and working well.
Why should you buy Starscope Monocular?
At this point of Starscope Monocular Review you are ought to have come to some reasons why you need to order a Starscope Monocular from the official website. However, I will still give you a benefit of doubt by providing the reasons why you need to purchase this product. It will help you a lot.
You need something to help you get a scope of every moment of your adventure when you’re out and about.
This device is good for explorers, travellers, hunters, hikers, photographers, and any outdoor lover because it magnifies everything you see and even things you don’t see with your ordinary eyes. It is also very light to carry around.
Starscope Monocular Customer Reviews
Lots of customers from United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany and Worldwide have purchased this product already. In the course of this Starscope Monocular Review we decided to know what these customers are saying about this monocular telescope. Jere are what some of them said:
Amiri Ellens – Toronto.
My photography professor clued me in on this lens! It’s small, but the quality is so high it takes better photos than my Nikon. I just put this in my bag wherever I go, and I can use my iPhone for amazing pictures!
Hitoshi Yamamoto – Tokyo.
I used the Starscope Monocular lens on an ocean voyage. Everyone else was fumbling around with heavy old-fashioned binoculars or giant telephoto lenses. I was able to see further and clearer with just my Monocular. Everyone tried it and wanted to buy one!
Jack Crandall – New York
I used to carry all my bulky, heavy camera gear with me on trips. I was afraid to leave them in my hotel room because they might get stolen. Now I take the Starscope Monocular with me, and I carry everything in my pocket!
Hans Gottfried – Munich.
I’m an engineering student. I know about the high-tech CAD/CAM equipment that the Starscope lens is made on. I can tell you that the precision and the sharpness of this monocular is as good or better than any lens made. And that includes to German optics like Zeiss.
Starscope Monocular Price
The Starscope Monocular is very affordable which is why people are really going crazy about it. The price of one Starscope Monocular is 47.99$. The other available packages are 79.99$ for two and 107.99$ for three Starscope Monocular telescopes.
These are the discounted prizes and thats why people from United States, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and other countries are rushing the product now.
Where to buy Starscope Monocular
This Starscope Monocular Review will not be complete if we fail to guide you on the safest place to buy this product assuming you’ve made up your mind to buy. This monocular telescope can only be gotten online and to avoid falling prey to some fake individuals it is advised you buy this product directly from the manufacturer’s official site. Buying from the official site also gives you the opportunity to gain access to any offer available for this product.
Multiple payment options are available including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, etc. and your payment information is always secure with a 256-Bit SSL encryption.
*Update* Starscope Monocular is currently having an ongoing promo.
50% off your order today.
The promo is on a first-come, first-served basis, so if you delay, you might end up missing out and paying full price
Frequently Asked Questions (Starscope Monocular Reviews)
Will it work with my smartphone?
Yes, it will work with almost any Apple iPhone or Android phone. Just clip it to your camera in seconds and start taking photos. So easy!
Can I use the Starscope Monocular without a phone?
Yes, the monocular is a fully-functional telescopic monocular. You can hold it up to your eye and see things over 50 miles away!
What is the Starscope Monocular made of? Are the lenses good?
The Starscope Monocular is made of real, high-quality optical GLASS. They are multicoated just like the most expensive camera lenses, to give you super-clear images. They are the finest quality that can be made.
What is a BAK4 prism?
BaK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is used in high-end binoculars. It is the highest quality, most desirable way to build a monocular or binocular prism, which is why we used it in the Starscope Monocular.
Is the Starscope Monocular rugged?
Yes, it is extremely drop resistant and is covered with a non-skid, protective coating. You can use it safely even under extreme conditions!
Final Verdict (Starscope Monocular Review)
After reading through the reviews and what customers had to say about Starscope Monocular, you need not be told any further that you have found the right adventure partner for you. Starscope Monocular is worth the reputation and price.