Muama Enence Language Translator Review
Ask any professional speaker or speech writer and they will tell you that language matters. Most times when we use the word “language” we are referring to the words you choose to use in your speech, so by definition, our main focus is on spoken language. Spoken language has always existed prior to written language. Formally speaking, language is defined as any formal system of gestures, signs, sounds and symbols used or conceived as a means of communicating thought. There are over six thousand (6000) language schemes currently in use around the world.
The language spoken by the greatest number of people is surprisingly not English but Mandarin. Then after Mandarin, the next in line is English, Spanish and Arabic. Language is ultimately important because it is the primary means through which humans have the ability to communicate and interact with one another. Some professors go so far as to suggest that the acquisition of language skills is the primary advancement that enabled our prehistoric ancestors to flourish and succeed over other hominid species.
Language is needed for any kind of communication, even people with speech impairments communicate with sign language and brail. Communication becomes difficult in situations where people do not understand each other’s language. The inability to communicate using a language is known as language barrier to communication.
Language barriers are the most common communication barriers which cause misunderstandings and misinterpretations between people. Most people in the world do not speak English or even if they speak it, it is their second or third language. If the speaker and receiver do not use the same language and words, there is no meaning to the communication. Not using the words that other people understand makes the communication ineffective and prevents the message from being conveyed.
There are so many different causes of language barriers to name but a few: Difference in language: difference in language is the most obvious barrier to communication as two people speaking two different languages cannot communicate with each other. Regional Accents, Dialects and Pidgin: The accents and dialect (use of words) of people belonging to different places differs even if their language is the same.
Though the languages are technically the same in people using different dialects and accents, the meanings, implications and interpretations are different. Use of Jargons and Slangs: Jargons are the technical words used in communication. It might be different according to different professions, specialty and technical field of a person. For example, technical words used by doctors and lawyers are extremely different.
We have all experienced this language barrier especially when we travel to another country. We can all agree that language barrier is one of the greatest challenges when traveling. You spend years taking pricey language courses and the result is never satisfactory. Native speakers will always mock your accent, mimic your ways and call you names. When was the last time you felt confident asking for directions abroad? How about shopping or taking a taxi? Studies have shown that language shaming keeps the majority of people away not only from traveling the world, but also from pursuing an international career.
Fortunately, that is where Muama Enence comes in. This is a portable instant translator. The Muama Enence translator is more than just another gadget in the long line of portable translation devices. It can translate a wide range of languages for the user, more than 40 in fact. We no longer need to waste our time to understand the local greengrocer or salesman in that foreign country we are visiting. A click of a button is all it takes.
This Muama Enence Language translator review article is a review on all you need to know about this portable instant translator, its features, pros and cons. Continue reading to know more.
What is Muama Enence translator Device?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Muama Enence translator Device?
- 2 Things to consider before buying a Muama Enence Instant Translator
- 3 Technical Facts about Muama Enence
- 4 Features of Muama Enence
- 5 How does the Muama Enence work?
- 6 Where can you use it?
- 7 Pros of Muama Enence Translator
- 8 Cons of Muama Enence
- 9 How can you use the Muama Enence Language Translator Device?
- 10 Where to buy Muama Enence Language Translator from?
- 11 Price of Muama Enence Translator
- 12 Muama Enence Customer Reviews
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions (Muama Enence Language translator review)
- 14 Conclusion (Muama Enence Language Translator Review)
The Muama Enence translator is a portable device that allows travelers or the users to talk to people when they do not know that countries language. The great thing about the Muama Enence translator is that it can also translate what your reply to the person you are talking to instead of just them to you. The small size of the Muama Enence translator makes it great for travelers because it can easily fit into your pocket or bag and be gotten out when needed. Not only does it fit into your pocket, but it translates in real time to help you get the info that you need faster than ever before.
This handy device can help when you are travelling away from home and in an area where you do not speak the language. You can use it when shopping and checking in at your hotel and when you hail a taxi or visit local attractions. It is also a great tool for those who do business with people from other countries. It can translate exactly what you say and translate what others say too. You can now have a full conversation in less time than you thought possible.
The Muama Enence is a small language computer that can translate into more than 40 languages in real time. Simply speak your sentences into the device and it will instantly be perfectly translated into any language, so you can easily communicate with your partner or counterpart. Without time consuming and costly language courses, you can now communicate freely with anyone you meet, anytime, anywhere.
The high tech Japanese invention of Muama Enence is the most modern technology that enables simultaneous communication with other people (i.e. for translators.
Things to consider before buying a Muama Enence Instant Translator
- Language: Some of the older or cheaper models of translators do not have the capability to translate a lot of different languages. The more languages there are the better and the Muama Enence delivers.
- Two-way Translation: One thing to keep in mind is if the translator only translates one way. It is easier for you if the translator can work both ways, which means it can translate back to the person you are talking to.
- Quality of Translation: A translator needs to be able to process translations well. If it does not give the proper translation, you can misunderstand what was said. It could also cause you to accidentally say something that will insult who you are talking to.
- App or Stand alone: Some translators have to be connected to a smartphone in order to work, which can be time-consuming and a hassle. It is easier to have the translator do everything itself.
- Quality of Speaker and Microphone: A translator needs to have a good speaker and a good microphone. It needs to be able to focus on just one person and block out all the other noises that can happen in a busy city. It also needs to be loud enough to understand the translation.
- Battery: A translator needs to have a strong battery that can last a long time. You do not want to be going around and seeing a new country only to have your translator die before you are done.
- 4G connectivity: Some translators need to have an internet connection in order to work. This can cause a lot of problems if you are traveling somewhere new. A 4G connection makes it where no internet connection is needed.
Technical Facts about Muama Enence
Here are the technical facts for a full overview:
- 4 days battery life
- High accuracy in translation
- Good quality for audio inputs and outputs
- Reaction time of 1.5 seconds.
- Portable design
- Saves time and money
- Multiple languages easily translatable (Including German, French, Czech, Turkish, Spanish, Italian and Japanese).
Features of Muama Enence
- Very compatible: this gadget is compatible with both iOS and android supporting gadgets. So you do not have to buy a specific software supporting device for it to work with the translator tool. Many other translating tools on the market are not compatible which makes this device a sensible investment than the other devices on the market.
- Portable: The compact design of this device makes it a lightweight, portable travel-friendly tool. It is so compact that it can easily fit on the palm of your hand. The product design is sleek and classy. It looks similar to the old retro MP3 player. A product should look as great as it features and this device incorporates just that.
- Durable and rechargeable: This device is designed in a way to consume low power or energy, so it lasts longer during your travels. The typical battery life of this product is about four days. The translating tool comes with a USB cable to recharge the device. The product is durable, so it does not break or crack easily even if it slides out of your hands and falls.
- Bluetooth connection: You can link your smartphone or iPhone to this interpreter through Bluetooth. It can help you scan documents like menu cards or itineraries and also road signs and travel maps. The Bluetooth connection comes in handy when you do not have a live internet connection. Then, this translating device works like an offline translator. It can also be linked to a Wi-Fi signal so that you can enjoy various other features of this device.
- Two-way voice translation: Unlike other translating devices on the market that offer only a one-way translation, Muama Enence is a two-way translating device. The device has two buttons; A and B. Which translates English to the local dialect you want to talk in and the local dialect into English or any other language you understand and speak easily. There are 40 plus languages like Spanish, Korean, Thai, Hindi, Italian, Polish, and more to choose from for translation.
- Extended transmitted range: It becomes difficult to use short-ranged translating devices when walking behind a tour group where you can’t hear what the tour guide is saying. In these special circumstances, you need a translating tool that can work efficiently within a long-range The range of the Muama Enence translator is about 2 meters or 6 feet. The background noises besides the sidewalk, market or a mall do not hinder its listening and translating capacity.
How does the Muama Enence work?
Hailing a cab or asking for directions in a country you do not know the language is no longer a complication. This translator tool does just that. All you have to do is tap on the button and you can now understand and communicate through this translator tool. The gadget is extremely easy to use, chiefly because it is independent of any complexities. There are only two buttons; button A and button B. When you want to say something to a local you have to press button A and start talking into the microphone. When the other person is replying, you press button B and it translates all the dialogue shared in that conversation within a few seconds.
This device works on Wi-Fi, so make sure you have a stable internet connection. Unlike most translator tools that work only as a one-way translation device, Muama Enence is a two-way translation device. This gadget comes with an internal battery that needs to be charged before you use it. The battery’s life span is up to four days. One of the device’s chief features is that it comes with an in-built Bluetooth, which can be connected to your phone to scan various documents. Scanning of documents is a salient feature as it becomes functional in the future when you want to read the restaurant menu cards, random signs for directions, or books written in the local dialect.
Where can you use it?
Business meetings: Suppose you are abroad on a business trip and want to impress this huge investor or business client but lack the normal communication skills you possess due to the language barrier. It will be embarrassing to mispronounce the words of the local dialect in front of your potential investors or clients. In some ways, it may even offend them. Why should they invest in an abroad brand instead of an indigenous one? With this translator, all your business meetings can go smoothly, and your client can understand the purpose and benefits of the meeting without any miscommunication.
Students: It is daunting but exciting to do a semester abroad or to go to another country as a foreign exchange student. You may be familiar with the language but due to nervousness, you may forget certain words or phrases temporarily. This makes it difficult for you to socialize and make new friends in an unknown place. This translating tool will help you blend in easily with locals and help you know your way around the city.
Travelers: Whether you are traveling solo or in a group, you must know the local language. However, if you travel frequently or do not have much time for learning different languages, then this product is suitable for you. Having an idea of the local language enhances your travel experience and makes you a friendly tourist. This translating tool will help you feel like a local in the city and get you around the places without any trouble.
Social worker: As a social worker, you have to travel to a lot of third world countries and attend seminars or conferences. This translating tool can prove to be helpful under such circumstances. You can interact with the locals who need help and listen to their stories with empathy without facing any communication difficulties.
Pros of Muama Enence Translator
- Translates back and forth between two languages.
- Includes popular and less popular languages
- Fits in any travel bag. Very portable.
- Has an extended transmission range.
- The battery can last for 4 days.
- Anyone can use it. It is very simple and easy to use.
- You can connect the device to an iPhone or Android smartphone.
- It has a durable construction
- It can translate over 40 languages.
- It has a 60 Day money back guarantee
- It has a 12 months warranty.
Cons of Muama Enence
- It does not work as well with some languages.
- The device has a hard time translating when someone mumbles or does not speak clearly. This translating device does not work well if the person mumbles incoherently. For this device to work, the speech needs to be clear, so that the device recognizes and translates the speech accurately. It can also face issues if the person talking has a thick native accent.
- You need a Bluetooth connection when the internet is not available
- Some users had problems getting the translator to pick up their voices.
- The maker of the product needs better customer support. The customer service of this product is not as smooth or efficient as it should be. It can be a lengthy process to get a replacement or solutions to your queries through the customer service if you receive a faulty device or charging cable.
- It cannot properly translate the slang and jargon words from other languages.
How can you use the Muama Enence Language Translator Device?
Using the Muama Enence Instant translator is an uncomplicated hassle-free process. This product is designed for maximum convenience for its users. It comes with a handy user manual with simple instructions explaining how to use this translating tool. The packaging contents of this gadget are a translating device, a micro USB charging cable and a user manual. The device has a loudspeaker button, volume button, power button, micro USB connector, an indicator light, voice recognition Red and Blue buttons.
- To switch on or off the device, press and hold the power button for at least 2 seconds.
- To increase or decrease the volume, press the volume key up or down respectively.
- It takes about 4 hours for the battery to be fully charged. Pair up your smartphone or iPhone with the translating tool as per the instructions in the user manual.
- Once the device is paired, the same process need not be repeated.
Please note that whenever you use this translating device, your smartphone or iPhone has to be connected to either a Wi-Fi signal or a Bluetooth connection. Press and hold button A and start talking into the device. The device then translates your speech into the desired language of your choice. When receiving a reply, press and hold button B and the translating device translate the given reply into a language you understand accurately. The translation does not take up much of your time. It takes about a couple of seconds for a sentence to process and provides a translated version.
Where to buy Muama Enence Language Translator from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several of the devices at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
Money back guarantee and Refund Policy: The company offers buyers a 30 Day 100% money back guarantee. The items must be returned unused and in their original packaging. You ship the package to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative. As soon as it gets shipped, you must contact customer care again and provide them with the tracking number. You will get an email confirming the refund when the company receives and approves the return.
Price of Muama Enence Translator
Muama Enence Instant Translator comes at an original price of $178.00 but with the exclusive 50% discount that is available now, you can get it at just $89. If you are purchasing 2 translators at a cost of $197, you will get a third one for free. Last but not the least, you can buy 3 translators at a price of $265 and you will get another 2 for free.
Muama Enence Customer Reviews
David Johnson: “I really love this translator, it works very well and make translation very easy. It can translate up to 40 different languages, very helpful product. I highly recommend this product”
Atia R Wright: “Very tiny and powerful device for translating languages. It is very easy to use and very effective. I like it so much. I recommend the product”
Katie Hunter: “This product is one of the best translators I have used. It has over 40 languages available, which helps me to transfer into the language I want to use when I travel to different countries. It is very helpful to me, and I highly recommend it to those who travel abroad”
Ana Wilson: “Very interesting and very useful translation tool. It is very easy to use and it is very fast. I really like and recommend it to everyone”
Benjamin Alan Smith: “This right here is an excellent piece of technology. All you have to do is push the button and say whatever you want and it will instantly translate your sentence in over 40 different languages. It is a perfect buy”
Frequently Asked Questions (Muama Enence Language translator review)
Does Muama Enence Instant Translator work two ways?
Yes, Muama Enence instant translator is a two way translator. You can hold a conversation with anyone abroad. You can translate from one language to another and vice versa.
How do I connect my Muama Enence translator?
It is very easy. Just follow these steps indicated in the user manual.
Do I need a smartphone to use Muama Enence Instant Translator?
Yes, you need a smartphone to use Muama Enence Translator
What do I do if the app is not opening on iPhone?
Please turn off the Guided Access in your iPhone settings (Settings>Accessibility>Guided Access Turn off). Reinstall the app and it should open this time.
How much does the shipping cost?
We offer free shipping across the world, which is trackable too.
Can I cancel my order?
Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not reached the fulfillment stage, it is possible we may still be able to change or cancel it. However, we are often unable to make these changes because we usually have your order packed and awaiting shipment within 24 hours of being placed.
Can I change my order?
Unfortunately changing your order is not possible. As long as your order has not yet been passed along to our logistics partner, we can cancel your order and reimburse you. Please use our contact form with the subject “Canceling my order” and provide us with your order number. You can them simply place a new order and effectively change it on your own.
Conclusion (Muama Enence Language Translator Review)
While there are other portable translation devices out there, few can compare to the design and the price of this one. Not only can you get the device at a low price, but you can take advantage of the discounts that help you save more and or give you free products that you can share with others. You also get free shipping and a money back guarantee when you buy today. Whether you want to learn a second language, climb up the corporate ladder or travel to exotic destinations, you can get a lot of use out of this small device. The Muama Enence is perfect for communicating with others in their native tongues.