Ask any professional speaker or speech writer and they will tell you that language matters. Most times when we use the word “language” we are referring to the words you choose to use in your speech, so by definition, our main focus is on spoken language. Spoken language has always existed prior to written language. Formally speaking, language is defined as any formal system of gestures, signs, sounds and symbols used or conceived as a means of communicating thought.
There are over six thousand (6000) language schemes currently in use around the world. The language spoken by the greatest number of people is surprisingly not English but Mandarin. Then after Mandarin, the next in line is English, Spanish and Arabic. Language is ultimately important because it is the primary means through which humans have the ability to communicate and interact with one another. Some professors go so far as to suggest that the acquisition of language skills is the primary advancement that enabled our prehistoric ancestors to flourish and succeed over other hominid species.
The internet is a marvel. It has basically in the space of 50 years transformed the world into a village, “A global village” so to speak. Language still boasts of being the system that enables a community with one another effectively. It is used from the onset of a child’s life as parents teach them how to speak their first words. Dada and Mama are conventionally the first words used by a child. From there, they learn a specific language and integrate it to their daily lives.
As I have mentioned earlier, there are over 6000 language schemes currently in use around the world, while the language spoken by the greatest number is Mandarin, some languages (about 2000 out of the 6000) have fewer than 1000 speakers and are mostly obscure even to some linguists. The remaining 4500 languages is still a lot to fit into any human brain. In whatever area of endeavor, you might be in, generally speaking, you only need to learn a few languages to succeed in that area. A majority of the world’s population is bilingual, having an understanding of 2 languages, their native tongue and an internationally recognized language.
There are many advantages of learning new languages. In today’s world, effective use of language helps us in our interpersonal relationships at home and at work. Also using language effectively will improve your ability to be an effective public speaker. Because language is an important aspect of public speaking that many students do not spend enough time developing. You can confidently discuss or speak in public without any risk of embarrassment.
The mental benefits include boosting brainpower, improving memory, sharpening the mind and keeping it active, as well as enhancing multi tasking abilities. New career paths or opportunities open up for you, you can engage with so many other people in the world, your creativity is improved, you boost your confidence and many more benefits.
Learning a new language is a difficult task that could quickly lead to you giving up on learning anything at all. It requires a lot of discipline and focus. One of the first components necessary for understanding language is to understand how we assign meaning to words. Words consist of sounds and shapes that have agreed upon meanings based in concepts, ideas and memories. You require passion to put in the time to learn a new language. According to the US foreign Service Institute (FSI), it takes about 48 days to learn a low level language when you put in at least 10 hours a day. But what if there was an easier way?
There is an easier way of learning a new language. By using a gadget called LingoGet, a portable language tutor. LingoGet has revolutionized language learning with its unique methods and features.
This Lingoget review article discusses about the features, tech make up and how LingoGet works with many more contents.
What is LingoGet?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is LingoGet?
- 2 Package Contents and Description
- 3 Specifications of LingoGet
- 4 Main Features of LingoGet Language Translator
- 5 How Does It Work?
- 6 How to Use LingoGet
- 7 Advantages of Using LingoGet
- 8 Disadvantages of LingoGet
- 9 Why should you buy LingoGet?
- 10 Where can I buy Lingoget from?
- 11 Customer Reviews of Lingoget Language Translator
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions (Lingoget Review)
- 13 Conclusion (Lingoget Review)
LingoGet is an advanced gadget specifically created to help users learn a new language. It uses a repetitive technique of memorization to teach the new language. It is a language learning device intended to make language learning simple and uncomplicated. By means of integrated speech recognition, it is possible to check if you pronounce the words correctly, if you have understood the meaning and purpose of the lesson, you can then choose between several levels of difficulty at the same time. Even those who have only learned the basic principles of a language can benefit from the device if they want to deepen their knowledge. LingoGet offers not only easy handling but also fast results.
The device comes in a sweet little package that mimics an advanced voice recorder. It has similar functionalities with a voice recorder as it has a speaker and a microphone. Beyond that, it is loaded with over 30 languages, which you can learn with the assistance of your phone.
The device utilizes an app that you will need to download on your phone to help you choose the language you wish to learn as well as the parts of the language you want to learn. This app is compatible with both Android and Apple phones. The device has 2 buttons that allow you to choose whether you want to speak what you have heard or to listen to the pronunciation of the language you are learning.
Package Contents and Description
When you order, the package received contains the following:
- 1 LingoGet Device
- 1 User manual
- 1 USB cable
Description: LingoGet comes with an integrated battery that can function up to 12 hours long without any additional charge. The box also has a charging cable you will use to charge the gadget. The device requires an app so that you can access its functionality. Play Store has this app for Android devices, while Apple Store has it for iOS devices.
The gadget is a simple looking and handy device that fits in the palm of your hand the same way a remote control device for your TV would fit. It only has 2 buttons on its face which are the speaker and microphone buttons. It also has a simple power push button and volume up and volume down buttons.
Specifications of LingoGet
The technical details of this device are as follows:
- Battery: Built in Lithium battery, 3.7 V, 800mAh
- Transmission distance: 10 meters
- Speech Recognition Distance: 1 meter
- Dimensions: 12.5 X 3.5 X 1.2 cm
- Weight: 65 g
- Languages: 40+ languages available: Arabic (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, International), English (United Kingdom), German (Germany), English (Ireland), Japanese (Japan), Polish (Poland), Italian (Italy), Korean (South Korea), Russian (Russia), Chinese, Mandarin (Simplified, Traditional, Taiwan), Hindi (India), Spanish (Mexico), Catalan (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil). To mention but a few
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
Main Features of LingoGet Language Translator
LingoGet is a portable language tutor that boasts of many features unique to only itself. Below are some of the main features of LingoGet:
- Diverse Language Selection: The device comes with more than 40 languages to choose from that you can learn. This selection allows you to get all the knowledge that you need about these languages and practice to perfection. LingoGet is an innovative state of the art gadget that was carefully designed as an optimal learning solution by the top specialists in Europe in Language.
- Fast Paced Learning: The mode of teaching implemented in this device is repetitive. This mode allows you to quickly grasp and understand the words of the language you are learning. You can learn any language 8 times as fast as conventional modes of teaching would teach it. Traditional learning methods rely on grammar cramming, mind numbing tests and time consuming busy work. LingoGet employs a new innovative language solution that cuts out the tedium. You can learn a new language tedium free in 30 days or less.
- Extensive Vocabulary Coverage: The LingoGet device has a vast vocabulary of more than 10000 words taken from different languages. This large store ensures you have all the words you need to engage and converse with the people in that foreign country. LingoGet will allow you to learn everything you need for the everyday conversations, speak any language without a hint of an accent.
- Suitable for All Levels of Learners: LingoGet is suitable for learners of all levels, whether you are a beginner or you have advanced in learning a particular language. You can still use LingoGet. It has 3 courses from Beginner to Master. This range allows you to fit in where you are most comfortable. Starting with zero knowledge is not an obstacle: Tests conducted by the manufacturers have shown that a person can learn words and phrases needed for the 98% of the most common everyday conversations in less than a month.
- Enhanced Battery Life: The gadget has an enhanced battery life that ensures that you can use it for close to 12 hours non -stop to learn. This extended battery power allows you the freedom to use the device for as long as you want without the fear of it dying on you.
How Does It Work?
LingoGet works very simply. It is a gadget that has over 10000 words in more than 40 different languages that are used in casual conversation. These words are divided into various difficulty levels from the simple, intermediate and challenging levels.
- Beginner Level: In this level, you will learn over 1000 common words of any language
- Intermediate Level: You learn how to use short phrases and navigate up to 98% of most common real life conversations.
- Advanced Level: In this level, you have mastered a foreign language and can speak as well as a native.
The device works by being linked to a smartphone that it uses as a user interface. The smartphone allows you to select the difficulty level you are comfortable with, the lesson you want to learn, as well as the mode you want the device to work in.
There are two modes; the translator mode and the teacher mode.
The translator mode allows you to translate whatever is spoken around you. There is a speech to text tool that converts the spoken word so you can get a representation of it on your phone. This tool helps you learn the language faster.
The teacher mode pronounces the words and makes sentences and phrases so you can learn them. The device has over 30 languages you can choose from. It allows you to learn any one of them in any combination that you prefer.
The device is Bluetooth enabled. It works by syncing to your phone, allowing you to choose any of its functions.
How to Use LingoGet
The first thing you will need to is charge the device the first time you get it for at least 3 hours. You can then download the associated app LingoGet to your phone while the device is charging. The app is compatible with your Android and iOS phones. Once it is full, unplug it and connect it to your smartphone. You need to turn on your Wi-Fi hotspot, as well as your internet connection. The reason you are doing this is to get the device online. It only works when it is online, with a working internet connection.
The other reason you are connecting the gadget to your phone is to select what you need the device to do. Your phone allows you to choose the language that you need to learn from over 30 available languages. It also allows you to select the difficulty level with which you are comfortable with. There are 3 difficulty levels as I have mentioned earlier. The device has 2 modes in which you can use it
- The Translator mode: This mode allows you to translate the foreign language that you are hearing using its automatic voice recognition technology.
- The Teacher mode: This second mode guides you through the 15 to 20 minute lessons you want to learn
Here is a step by step guide of how to use LingoGet
- Step 1: After you get the device, charge the device for at least 3 hours to full charge.
- Step 2: While the device is charging, download the LingoGet app on your phone.
- Step 3: Once the device is fully charged, switch it on by pressing the power button and sync it to your device using the Bluetooth.
- Step 4: Turn on your Wi-Fi hotspot and internet connection
- Step 5: Select the language that you want to learn or want to listen to
- Step 6: The buttons for “speak” and “listen” are on the face of the device. You can press the one you want.
- Step 7: Once done, you can turn it OFF and place it aside.
Advantages of Using LingoGet
There are numerous benefits to be gained from using LingoGet to learn a new language such as
- It has a fast setup
- It has both translator and teacher modes
- It has a high output battery that lasts 12 hours while using it
- It is small and light
- It has an attractive design
- It has the option of 3 difficulty levels enabling both beginners and masters to enjoy and adapt to the device.
- LingoGet has both easy and difficult lessons to learn in a short time.
- You can learn new languages from your home and without travelling anywhere
- You will able to save a lot of time by not going to language classes
- You will be able to speak like a native with no hint of an accent after completing the master level of LingoGet.
- You will see a reduction in your stammering since you can practice as much as you like
- After learning a new language, countless opportunities are opened up to you to advance you career or choose a new career.
- It has a 30 Day money back guarantee attached to the order
- It is currently available at a discount.
Disadvantages of LingoGet
- It has a limited offer on its product
- It can only be purchased online on the official manufacturer’s website
- Stock is quite limited.
Why should you buy LingoGet?
This portable language tutor is aimed at all people who want to learn a new language. It does not matter whether you have done well with your previous learning method or whether you have had problems learning a language so far; because LingoGet is better and with speech recognition, you can achieve success faster. LingoGet was developed by the top people in linguistics and neuroscience to make language learning fast, effortless and 100% reliable.
LingoGet teaches you correct ways to pronounce. You will never again embarrass yourself by failing at the language you are supposed to know by heart. LingoGet challenges an outdated notion of broad and directionless learning. With this device, you can learn laser-focused real life conversation skills and use them today.
LingoGet is a top of the range gadget that teaches you how to speak and write more than 30 different languages. It uses an advanced fusion of technology that uses your smartphone as an interface where you can choose various aspects of the device. It uses wireless technology to access your pone. It is Bluetooth enabled and only emits low class radio frequency signals. The device functions in a safe way and is very easy to use.
This has already been proven according to the provider. In a study with 1000 people, it was shown that learning a new language with LingoGet is 8 times faster than with conventional learning methods.
Where can I buy Lingoget from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several lamps at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
Information about the manufacturers
Company name: UAB Ekomlita, Company Reg No: 305049890
Company Address: Gediminog. 45-7, Kaunas, Lithuania.
Phone: +43 7200 22712
30 Day Guarantee: If you are not completely thrilled with your LingoGet, the manufacturers are offering users a 30 Day money back guarantee on all purchases. Simply send the items back to them for a full refund or replacement minus the shipping fee.
Update: LingoGet is currently having an ongoing promo. 50% off your order today with free shipping if you buy more than one. The promo is on a first come, first served basis, so if you delay, you might end up missing out and paying full price
Customer Reviews of Lingoget Language Translator
Kyle Griffin: “I highly recommend this product. The LingoGet has made my overseas trips a joy”
Galindez Omar: “Forget books and tests, LingoGet is the New way to master Any language.
Calista Hayes: “Learn 40+ languages in 30 days! Designed by scientific minds. LingoGet uses REVOLUTIONARY speech recognition technology to make learning fast and effortless”
Danny Douglas: “Effective and fun way to learn new languages, highly recommended”
Sarah George: “Really great platform for learning any language. Their language courses are really well designed. Just love it!”
Kalium Patel: “Such an amazing device for the people who want to learn new languages and explore the world. I and many of my friends used this. I would highly recommend this to you”
John Dalton: “Thanks!!! I got an awesome platform for learning any languages. Fast service and allowing latest technologies really appreciable job. I recommend all of you people to try this”
Jeff Sanders: “Definitely a very nice and innovative approach to learning new languages. I like that they focus on teaching you the everyday words and phrases that are important and focus on fast paced learning rather than going through a bunch of books and tests. Would highly recommend it”
Kevin Williams: “LingoGet is very helpful to learn foreign languages easily or to understand any conversation. I have also learnt many languages with the help of LingoGet. It is very easy to use, I highly recommend it”
Frequently Asked Questions (Lingoget Review)
How many languages can I learn using LingoGet?
Purchasing the product gives you access to 40+ languages which you can learn and become fluent in.
Do I need a smartphone to use LingoGet learning assistant?
Yes, you need a smartphone to use the LingoGet. You can download the app on Android and Apple devices
What to do if the app is not working/opening?
Before anything else, please restart the LingoGet application or/and your device. If the app is still not working, please contact the customer support team for assistance and troubleshoot.
How long does it take to process my refund?
We will give a refund for the returned product within 14 days from receiving the product at our return address.
Conclusion (Lingoget Review)
Learning a new language takes time and can be stressful. But it can also be an enjoyable experience. The LingoGet language assistant gives you the freedom you need to learn a new language without the pressure associated with a class set up. It gives you the option of learning more than 40 languages with ease.
In my opinion, LingoGet is a very good and effective language learning device. I found the price great and its design makes it very beautiful. Try it today and enjoy the freedom of being multilingual.