Hoomband Wireless Review
Music is a powerful art form. While it may get more credit for inspiring people to dance, it also offers a simple way to improve sleep hygiene, improving your ability to fall asleep quickly and feel more rested. Music can aid sleep by helping you feel relaxed and at ease. With streaming apps and portable speakers, it is easier than ever to take advantage of the power of music wherever you go.
Given music’s accessibility and potential sleep benefits, it might be a good time to try adding it to your nightly routine. Parents know from experience that lullabies and gentle rhythms can help babies to fall asleep. Science supports this common observation, showing that children of all ages from premature infants to elementary school children, sleep better after listening to soothing melodies.
Most of us have nodded off to a relaxing tune before, but what if you purposefully listened to music when you go to bed? Could it help you sleep? There is data that suggests that music can help people fall asleep. Music that has a relatively slow beat may help your body hit its internal snooze button.
The music sleep connection has been supported in studies all over the world. It works in young people and elderly men and women. Music even helps people with schizophrenia get some shut eye. Fortunately, children are not the only ones who can benefit from lullabies before bedtime. People across age groups report better sleep quality after listening to calming music.
In one study, adults who listened to 45 minutes of music before going to sleep reported having better sleep quality beginning on the very first night. Even more encouraging is that this benefit appears to have a cumulative effect with study participants reporting better sleep the more often they incorporated music into their nightly routine. Using music can also decrease the time it takes to fall asleep.
In a study of women with symptoms of insomnia, participants played a self selected album when getting into bed for 10 consecutive nights. In addition to facilitating falling asleep quickly and improving sleep quality, playing music before bed can improve sleep efficiency, which means more time that you are in bed is actually spent sleeping. Improved sleep efficiency equals more consistent rest and less waking up during the night.
For consumers that struggle to fall asleep, the pharmaceutical industry has come up with many options. There are medications, supplements, aromatherapy and better pillows. However, nothing is quite as relaxing as listening to the right music to let the mind wander into the dreaming world.
With that in mind, I would like to introduce you to a new device that helps you listen to soothing music while sleeping; the HoomBand. The HoomBand is a head wrap that offers wireless headphones to wear while sleeping or for a comfortable way to listen to music and audio. The device wraps around the entire head, including the forehead and ears, while in use.
This product is already making waves in the United States, Canada, Italy and all over the world. This article is a review on what HoomBand is all about. It will tell you everything you need to know about this innovative new device. Let us begin.
What is HoomBand Wireless?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is HoomBand Wireless?
- 2 Features of HoomBand Wireless
- 3 HoomBand Wireless Sleep Techniques
- 4 What is in the App?
- 5 How does a hypnotic story work?
- 6 How does it work?
- 7 What makes HoomBand remarkable?
- 8 Advantages of Using HoomBand
- 9 Disadvantages of HoomBand
- 10 Where to buy Hoomband Wireless from?
- 11 HoomBand Prices
- 12 Hoomband Wireless Customer Reviews
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions (Hoomband Wireless Review)
- 14 Final Thoughts (Hoomband Wireless Review)
HoomBand is an inventive tranquilizer. It is an alternative to uncomfortable headphones for restless sleepers and those who suffer from insomnia who want to fall asleep to the sound of white noise. The band gently wraps around your head and the speakers align with your ears. It is ultra-thin and non-slip, so you will not need to adjust it during the night. It can also provide plenty of white noise volume for the wearer, but it will not disturb your partner even if they are inches away.
The HoomBand gives you access to 20 hours of guided meditations and hypnotic stories created by hypnotherapists, sleep doctors and sound designers. HoomBand can also be used with other applications since it works just like a pair of headphones, making it perfect for listening to music or watching movies on your tablet during long flights. HoomBand is a creative innovative sleeping aid that has proved to be completely different than others.
Rather than depending on hazardous chemicals that may have serious health effects on your wellbeing, this item utilizes the power of well-guided meditations. HoomBand connects to the source of the audio over a Bluetooth connection, allowing users to control the device from their smartphone with the corresponding app. Users will have access to all of the audio content on the app, which is all meant to promote improvements in sleep.
Some contents includes the natural noises in the world, like white noise and ASMR recordings, while others focus on inward reflection with hypnotic stories and guided meditation. In total, the app offers over 100 hours of audio to check out, and they are available in offline mode to avoid using a Wi-Fi connection.
Apart from all of the useful audio, consumers get comfortable HoomBand. The earphones within the fabric are flat, ensuring that they are comfortable to sleep on with the 3D foam that supports the ears. Plus, the ventilation, it will not cause the user to become hot or sweaty at night. If the material becomes dirty or needs regular washing to be clean, the fabric can safely go into a washing machine without the wireless headphones.
It is essentially a headband that has in-built headphones that permit you to rest or sleep soundly. It simply does this by playing meditative verses and also hypnotic documentaries. So many people were skeptical about having the possibility of sleeping while a music is being played in the background, but after they gave it a shot.
It all changed and was amazing. Rather than letting the music go to high volumes around the home to get an immersive experience, the HoomBand is a bit more personal. Users that want to listen to audio outside of the app will have no problem. Anything that users play from a phone or tablet can be played through the headphones, and they are compatible with any audio playing smartphone app. With over 50, 000 customers already, consumers can purchase the HoomBand while it is still new to the public.
Features of HoomBand Wireless
- Hoom Flat Speakers: HoomBand headphones are ultra thin so you can’t feel them. They are placed under a soft foam, which is itself concealed under a breathable fabric. No intrusive and uncomfortable earbuds, perfect for side sleepers.
- 3D Foam: For even more comfort, the fabric includes a (thermoformed) foam, which itself embraces the ultra thin earphones. You can any time remove this foam to adjust the position of the earphones accordingly to your ears.
- HoomBand Breathable fabric: Tailor made from a technical 3D mesh used for its softness and thinness. It regulates temperature and keeps your head cool. Flexible, solid and washable by hand (low temperature)
- HoomBand is limitless: HoomBand works like headphones and can be used with all your apps (YouTube, Spotify, Headspace, Calm) Perfect for airplane, train, yoga, meditation.
HoomBand Wireless Sleep Techniques
- Hypnosis: Basically, the recordings we have created naturally reactivate the sleep mechanisms that we all possess. In form, it is unprecedented. For the first time, hypnosis sessions become metaphorical stories in which you are the protagonist. The result is striking.
- Cardiac Coherence: Cardiac Coherence is probably one of the most effective tools for getting sleep or simply relaxing. It is used in relaxation therapy, but also in mindfulness meditation or other approaches to relaxation
- Meditation: Guided meditation is a great tool to get started with meditation and enjoy its benefits quickly. How does it work? A narrator guides you to relax your body and mind and to help you reach a deep meditative state, conducive to sleep.
- 5 senses Stimulation: We use visualization techniques, by stimulating the 5 senses (sight, hearing, kinesthetic, smell, taste) This method is ideal to prepare the mind of our users and to distract them from the thoughts that are keeping them awake.
- Binaural Frequency: Binaural beats harness the power of your left and right brains to reduce stress and improve sleep. I use these frequencies mixing them with chords to dress up our stories and make them immersive.
What is in the App?
- Hypnotic Stories: A clever mix of hypnosis and storytelling
- Immersive documentaries: Discover the works of famous artists, dive into the mysteries of the universe, relive Greek mythology, and more.
- Deep meditation: Helps you relax through meditation and controlled breathing.
- Ambient sounds: Binaural frequencies, sounds of nature, sunny chords, ASMR and many more.
- White noise: Ideal for isolating yourself from outside noises and sleeping soundly throughout the night.
- Offline Mode: Listen to audios in airplane mode. Say goodbye to Wi-Fi rays
How does a hypnotic story work?
- Step 1: Introduction. The story begins. Get into the bed.
- Step 2: Prepare for sleep. Progressive relaxation using techniques that involve breathing, cardiac coherence, body scan and stimulation of the 5 senses (VAKOG)
- Step 3: Get deeper into hypnotic trance. Your conscience state has changed, you are in another world.
- Step 4: Relaxation and Sleep. Deep relaxation. Quiet your busy mind and get ready to sleep effortlessly.
How does it work?
The fabric uses 3D breathable mesh that helps regulate temperature while the headband is on your head. It is also flexible so that you will not be annoyed by any stiffness or whatnot. If you want more room for adjustability, the product also includes some 3D foam that will allow you to position the earphones more securely in its place. You can also choose different sizes that are appropriate for you as well.
The HoomBand also comes with a 47 inch cable that will connect to your smartphone. This is important because there is a companion app that you will need to download on your device for the entire thing to work. Keep in mind that your phone has to have a headphone jack, otherwise you cannot use it. Hopefully, the company will release a wireless version soon. After wearing the headband, open the application and you will find different documentaries, calming sounds and guided meditations to help you sleep. The choice is entirely up to you.
It is also worth noting that once you have downloaded the application, you can turn off the Wi-Fi as it works completely offline. In other words, there will be no distractions from any other app on the device. The only thing that they could have improve with this product is its cable. Sometimes, it can get tangled up but the fact that it is relatively long, so you can easily toss and turn without it hindering your sleep.
What makes HoomBand remarkable?
There are various highlights that make HoomBand remarkable. To start with, it is required to prompt rest 2.5 times faster than whatever other arrangement that exists by retraining your mind to nod off quicker and more profound. The explanation behind the arrangement’s prosperity rests in the manner the tales and guided contemplations are composed by rest authorities to keep you from zeroing in on different distressing considerations that would typically keep you conscious.
Second, the cycle urges clients to nod off normally without the requirement for pills or enhancements, a considerable lot of which regularly accompany pointless results and conditions. At long last, HoomBand is open to, implying that its structure will not shield clients from falling joyfully asleep.
Advantages of Using HoomBand
- New content is regularly added
- It is headband properly made for sleep
- You can avoid discomfort.
- Better quality sleep leads to better overall health physically and mentally.
- It has a breathable fabric
- The use of HoomBand is limitless and can work like a headphone and also can be used with all your apps.
- There is a one time purchase without subscription
Disadvantages of HoomBand
- Not available in retail stores
- Limited in quantity
- There is only a few stocks of this product left, so the earlier you order yours the less likely you will miss out on this great product.
- Another thing I feel needs improvement is making it wireless, though the company said that they will get that done ASAP. Because if the cable is long, it can get tangled up, but also at the same time it will easily allow you to toss around on your bed and prevent hindering your sleep in any way.
Where to buy Hoomband Wireless from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several headbands at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
Money back guarantee and Refund Policy: The company offers buyers a 30 Day 100% money back guarantee. The items must be returned unused and in their original packaging. You ship the package to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative. As soon as it gets shipped, you must contact customer care again and provide them with the tracking number. You will get an email confirming the refund when the company receives and approves the return.
1 HoomBand is $79.9 + Shipping Fee $5.99
2 HoomBand is $118.5 Free Shipping
3 HoomBand is $158 Free Shipping
Special Offer: HoomBand Travel Case at $11.99
Hoomband Wireless Customer Reviews
Judie Varnum: “I love the meditation, nature sounds, and the progressive relaxation on the app. It helps focus on my breathing while relaxing my muscles from the tension of the pandemic and ridiculous political news of today. So turn off the TV, exercise and use the HoomBand to help your body and mind. Even if you do not wear the band, the HoomBand app is great.
Hudson Homes: “This thing is a lifesaver. I need some kind of background noise to fall asleep but my husband hates when I leave the tv on and he wants it quiet while he falls asleep. With Hoom I can listen to music or relaxing stories without bothering my husband and we both fall asleep quickly now. It does have an aux cord but I have an adapter (got it on amazon for only $5) so it works with my iPhone perfectly. The app has lots of choices too. Been recommending this to all my insomniac friends.”+
(made for your HoomBand) Specially designed by the Hoom team, it will fit perfectly your HoomBand device. It will not move an inch thanks to it. It is the perfect ally to being able to sleep everywhere. Last but not least, the case is made of soft material that is pleasant to hold. (Space for cable and USB power adapter).
The spare holder allows you to store your cable and USB power adapter wall plug. (100% Safe Inside) with high-density EVA foam, the case is water-resistant and shockproof, which allows you to travel at any time and anywhere with HoomBand. The case protects your HoomBand from scratches and dust. Rock-solid!. Convenient. Thanks to the HoomBand case, your device will not switch on during your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions (Hoomband Wireless Review)
Does HoomBand work with all mobile phones?
Yes, HoomBand earphones can be plugged into any mobile phone with a mini jack. If your smartphone does not have a mini jack, be sure to get an adapter. The HoomBand app is available on Android 4.5 and higher, iOS 10+ and higher (iPhone 5S). The HoomBand app works offline. 10 Hours listening time for 2 hours charging. A green mini USB charging cable is included in the box.
What happens when the sleep story is over and I have fallen asleep?
If you choose to play a story or a guided meditation, the app will automatically shut down once it has finished. You can also choose to listen to a white noise loop or relaxing soundscapes. In this case, the app will stay open all night long to block out surrounding noises.
What exactly does the HoomBand app contain?
The Hoom app gives you access to hypnotic stories, guided meditations and white noises ( like the sound of rain against a window) Everything you will find there is designed to make you fall asleep more easily. You will be able to program and personalize your evening session according to your desires. Note: the content of HoomBand app is reserved solely for HoomBand users. They enjoy free and regular update.
What if I do not like HoomBand?
You have 100 nights to try HoomBand after date of purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with it, you can send it back to us for a full refund.
Can my children use my HoomBand?
We do not recommend the use of HoomBand by those under 12 years of age. Just like with conventional headphones. It is not advisable to expose the ears of young children to sound content for long periods of time.
Final Thoughts (Hoomband Wireless Review)
The HoomBand is a useful nighttime accessory for anyone that enjoys good music at night and likes to hear relaxing tones as they sleep. The Bluetooth enabled headphones are meant to work directly with the app, but users can play any audio on their smartphone to get the most out of this product. With ultra-thin, adjustable and high quality audio speakers nestled inside a comfortable, wearable and hoom Headband, hoom sleep band.
You can lull yourself into sweet dreams with HoomBand – a revolutionary comfortable headband.