FitTrack Scale Review
Keeping feet should be something everyone should aspire to get used to. This is simply because the dangers of becoming obese are enormous that it is not something you will be willing to risk. There’s a popular saying that nobody understands your body like you; this saying is only true when one makes a conscious effort to know their body better.
There are some health parameters that having a knowledge of them can serve as a pointer to a pending disease or illness or at least get you worried as to seek help. A lot of people know practically nothing about their health as a result of their carelessness. Some Health enthusiasts advocate that people go for regular checkups. These, like regular check-ups, are always helpful as one gets to know the readings and the condition of their body. Meanwhile, the problem is that most people have a problem with funds and the cost associated with it.
Health care is not cheap at all, even when one is on insurance. The cost of going to the hospital every single time is not something a lot of patients can keep up with. Another limitation of this is that so many people find it difficult to book appointments with their doctor or spend a lot of time trying to see the doctor. An alternative would be to have something which would make it easier for them to get themselves checked in the convenience of the home.
In this FitTrack Scale Review, I will be introducing a device that will help you have access to your Health parameters, just as the manufacturers argue. I will be providing insights and details about this product and why it compares better to your other alternatives; then you will decide if this is something you would love to spend your money on. Let’s get started.
What is the FitTrack scale?
Table of Contents
A FitTrack Scale is a device that allows you to keep track of your weight. The FitTrack is a smart BMI scale that provides information on your weight and other health factors. This smart scale may appear to be an ordinary weight scale at first sight, but as you start using it, you will notice that it’s not; It quickly becomes apparent, however, that it outperforms standard weight scales.
The Dara BMI smart scale is the first on the market that precisely measures and tracks your health over time. FitTrack lets you track 16 other important health indicators, including body fat, muscle mass percentage, hydration, BMI, muscle mass, and more. That way, you will be more informed about what food or lifestyle to increase or decrease.
Bioelectric impedance analysis (BIA) technology has been determined to be one of the safest and most accurate techniques for assessing overall health and BMI in humans and other animals, according to research, and this technology is exactly what the manufacturers of the FitTrack took advantage of. Visit the official website for more information and a discount!
Specifications of FitTrack
Below are the specifications of the FitTrack Dara.
- 304*304*22mm (product size)
- Kgs and lb are weight units,5kg to 180kg (111lbs to 396lbs) is the weight limit.
- Up to eight users are allowed to use it.
- Contains a sensor system with great precision.
- Bioelectric impedance analysis (BIA) is a technology that uses bioelectric impedance analysis (bioelectric impedance analysis).
- ‘Lo’ stands for low battery, and ‘EEr’ stands for overcharge.
- 4AAA batteries (power supply)
FitTrack Scale Review: How Does It Work?
This smart scale pretty much works just like any smart scale in the market but is better in a lot of things. The FitTrack Dara BMI smart scale monitors your weight, visceral fat, subcutaneous fat, and other body composition measurements, and it can synchronize all of this data into an app or website that saves it so you can track it wherever you are. When you stand on the Dara smart scale, electronic impulses from your body are transmitted to the fit track pro app.
There are many additional aspects to consider when it comes to body wellness, contrary to popular opinion. Body composition is calculated with the FitTrack smart scale using Bioelectric Impedance Analysis technology. FitTrack has a number of unique characteristics that set it apart from other similar fitness equipment.
As I said, the mechanism of operation of the FitTrack Dara is not so different from other smart scales, so If you have used any other smart scale before, you will have no trouble with the FitTrack. Simply stand on it with your bare feet, and your reading will appear on your smartphone app immediately. Actually, what happens is that a low-grade electronic signal is transmitted from four metal electrodes while you are on the scale. These signals travel through the body’s fluids and are used to determine various body composition measurements based on the amount of resistance they encounter.
Ensure that the Bluetooth connection of your mobile device is strong enough and the App remains connected to your smart scale when using it. You will receive an alert on the App when everything is finished and then exit the scale. It only takes a few seconds for the entire process to complete, which is rather astounding. The following is a step-by-step guide to using FitTrack Scale:
- Get the Fit Track app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Place the BMI body digital scale on a dry, flat surface.
- Step on the scale with both feet dry and without socks.
- The FitTrack pro app will instantly provide you with 17 various health measurements about your body.
- FitTrack Scale Highlights
Features of the FitTrack
With more information than ever, this device can help you achieve your health and fitness objectives.
Simply step on its stage, and the device will show you 17 distinct body parameters. The FitTrack pro app, which comes free with the FitTrack Scale, displays all of this data. Below are some of the features of the FitTrack smart scale.
- Your safety is guaranteed: The word ‘Electrical signals’ may cause some people to be afraid of this product; however, this is unwarranted because the signals are very safe. The signals are just enough to extract the necessary data from your body and will not harm you in any way.
- Compatibility: FitTrack Pro App is a simple-to-use and downloads App that is accessible in all app stores. This software allows you to track your health on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, as well as receive detailed health and weight statistics. The software also syncs to Google Fit, Apple Health, and other relevant health applications and can pair with the BMI scale over Bluetooth.
- Simple to use: It won’t take long to learn how to use the FitTrack App if you’re already comfortable with your smartphone. Depending on how you want to measure your weight and BMI, the App allows you to use any metrics you like, and it might be every day, weekly, or monthly. One of the best features of the App is that it explains each metric. You will be able to tell if you’re getting enough protein and if you need to work harder to enhance your body composition. FitTrack can accommodate up to eight users, each of whom may build their own profile. Even newborns aren’t forgotten, and you can use the Infant Mode to keep track of their health as they grow.
- Saves money: You won’t have to pay an exorbitant price to cover your frequent trips to the doctor for vital health information if you have Dara smart BMI digital at your home. Without paying a dime or wasting time visiting a professional, you may track vital body composition data from the comfort of your own home. You will have access to your previous results, which you may compare with your current body composition and bone mass.
- Portable: FitTrack is small and light, making it easy to carry around in your back bag. You will be able to keep track of your health and weight from anywhere at any time. You should keep it away from your children because they can easily lift it and drop it if you are not careful.
- Accurate and highly precise: This scale’s precision and accuracy are undeniable. You can check the findings by stepping on it three or four times. You will discover the same data for everything from your weight to 17 various body composition parameters. If you don’t link your FitTrack scale to a suitable app, though, you won’t get the full advantage of it. Fortunately, connecting it to the FitTrack pro app is simple. Using the scale FitTrack Dara app or any other software you’re familiar with, such as Google Health or Apple Health Google Fit, you may track over 17 distinct body composition factors. Athlete and Infant modes are available on the BMI scale, which has a 400-pound weight maximum. Body fat percentage, basal metabolic rate, weight without fat, muscle, metabolic age, protein rate, weight management, mass muscle, standard weight, muscle rate, subcutaneous fat, body water percentage, visceral fat, body mass index, bone mass, and course bodyweight may all be measured with FitTrack.
Factors that May Influence FitTrack Smart Scale Results
Although many customers have praised the FitTrack Dara for its accuracy, various factors may influence the final results of your body composition. It’s vital to keep in mind that these variables won’t have a significant impact on the outcome, so don’t be concerned.
Hydration: The electrical signal used by the FitTrack Dara BMI smart scale communicates information swiftly through fluids in your abdomen; however, if you are dehydrated, the electrical impulses may not be effectively propagated. This indicates that when you’re dehydrated, the electrical current moves slower than when you’re well hydrated. Impedance refers to the resistance created by water. To avoid having the FitTrack Dara smart scale, believe you have more fat than you do, hydrate a few minutes before stepping on the scale.
This does not in any way imply you shouldn’t drink a lot of water because the FitTrack smart scale will most likely show a lower body fat muscle proportion. To acquire an accurate body fat percentage, take a sufficient amount of body fluids and stay hydrated.
Nutrition: Your fat reading may be thrown out of whack if you eat a large meal. Because of the increase in fluids in your body, your body fat percentage may be lower than usual. Allow a few minutes after eating to walk onto the smart scale in order to acquire the most accurate information about your body fat index.
Exercise: After a strenuous workout, stepping on the scale may not provide the necessary accuracy. The electrical signal in your body tends to travel faster after exercise, giving the impression that you have less fat mass on the scale. Moderate exercise, on the other hand, causes fat mass to be underestimated while lean mass is exaggerated. Maintain the same conditions whether you measure yourself daily, weekly, or monthly in your program.
Where Can I buy the FitTrack Dara SmartScale?
The Fittrack Dara Smart scale can be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website. Many aspects of people’s lives have been improved by technological advancements, including how they buy their favorite items. Because the manufacturers of this device recognize this, they have made it possible for you to purchase the Fittrack Dara Smart scale from their official website at your leisure.
The procedure for making payments is also simple. There are a variety of payment methods accessible, including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa Card, Amex, and others. Your money and purchase information is likewise kept safe. The manufacturers will process your purchase as quickly as possible, and you will receive your Fittrack Dara Smart scale.
FitTrack Scale Review: Pricing
The Fittrack Dara Smart scale is available for purchase on the company’s official website. The Fittrack Dara Smart scale is available at a variety of discount rates, and you may get your own at the following prices:
- For $89.99 plus shipping and handling, you can get one FitTrack.
- Buy one, get one half-price for $134.99 (a savings of $44.99), plus free shipping to the United States.
- Buy two and get one free for $179.98 (a savings of $89.99) with free shipping to the United States.
The manufacturer provides a 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure the product’s quality; hence, if you are not completely happy with the product’s quality, you have 30 days to return it. Support@giddyup.io is the email address for the company’s customer service department. The manufacturers can deliver your own FitTrack smart scale to the US, UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, among other countries.
FitTrack Scale Review: Dos and Don’ts
You don’t want to have to go back to the manufacturer every month for a new product because it’s broken or has developed a fault. There are certain important safety measures to take when using this digital scale to ensure that you get the most worthy of your money.
- First and foremost, you must recognize that smart scales are high-precision equipment; as a result, you should never jump on them. To ensure that you get correct information every time you walk on the scale, handle it with care to avoid any breaking.
- Make sure The FitTrack is level before using it, and wait ten seconds before stepping on the scales to weigh yourself. Inspect the device for damage before using it, as utilizing a defective device repeatedly will produce inaccurate readings and may result in injuries. If you think the device isn’t working, check the batteries first; if you think you need new ones, then do the needful right away.
- Remove the batteries and store the FitTrack scales in a dry place; moisture, lint, heat, dust, or direct sunlight could cause this product to malfunction. Also, keep large things away from the equipment. If you are allergic to plastic, you should avoid using this product because some of its parts are made of it.
FitTrack Smart Scale Review: Pros
FitTrack Scale Review
There are numerous advantages to purchasing the Fittrack Dara Smart scale. Some Fittrack Dara Smart scales are listed below.
- The FitTrack Scale is lightweight and portable.
- It’s a fitness partner.
- Biomedical impedance technology was employed by the manufacturers
- Know more than just your weight
- Helps you to make the necessary lifestyle and diet modifications
- Available with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It’s sturdy and built of long-lasting materials.
FitTrack Scale Review: Cons
- The Fittrack Dara Smart scale is only available on the company’s official website.
- Place the smart scale measure on a firm, flat surface; using it on a soft, flat surface like a carpet may impact the accuracy of your scale reading. Keep in mind that this Bluetooth gadget cannot be used to treat any medical condition, and if you are on any diet or program, you should seek medical advice. If you have an underlying illness, such as pregnancy, you should seek medical advice from a registered healthcare practitioner.
- The FitTrack Dara BMI smart scales are not waterproof; do not submerge them in water or use soap or other detergents to clean them.
FitTrack Scale Review: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The answers offered in this section are simple to comprehend and were derived from the data gotten from different online platforms, including the manufacturer landing page.
How do I add another profile?
If you want to monitor the body compositions of other members of your family, the Dara BMI smart scale can accommodate up to eight people. To add them, go to the profile icon and select add members; then fill out all of the relevant information (name, weight, height, photo, and mode) before finishing the procedure. Because each user profile is mentioned in the upper left corner, you don’t have to worry about any misunderstanding created by multiple users. You can keep track of the health of everyone in your family, including your kids, with this tool.
How can I get my FitTrack readings to sync with my FitTrack App?
Once you connect to it, this device is programmed to sync with your phone automatically. You won’t have to worry about seeing your readings on your phone. If you discover that this device is not synchronizing as it should, follow the steps above to reconnect your App to your smartphone.
What modes are available?
You will have to choose your preferred mode when you’re creating your profile. The device will provide more specific and extensive feedback under this model, allowing you to monitor the effectiveness of your training sessions.
Athletes can use this mode to check key indications, particularly those that are pertinent to their sport. Muscle mass, weight without fat, and percentage bone mass, for example, are more important to weightlifters. Personal trainers may easily track their clients’ performance with the device’s ability to accommodate up to eight users. You’ll be able to tell them if they should boost or decrease their protein mass in this method.
You can also make an infant profile account, which is a very important method. Because the infant can’t stand on the BMI scale by himself, you must first stand on it with him. The infant’s weight can then be measured.
What should I do if my FitTrack readings are missing?
It’s vital to remember that this device is just programmed to show your weight, with the rest of your data appearing solely in your Fittrack App. If you realize that the App is missing measurements, the next step is to recalibrate your scale.
Make sure your scale batteries are still charged before removing and replacing them. After that, you must place your Fittrack smart scale on a hard, flat surface and step on it. The reading will be set at 0.0 lbs/kg, indicating that the recalibration was successful.
Will I be able to connect my FitTrack to my phone?
Yes, the FitTrack Dara scale can be synced with your phone using these simple steps. If this is your first time using FitTrack, you must complete the following steps to set up your account.
Step 1: After receiving your Fit Track Smart Scale, complete the following steps. You must first unbox your package before attempting to install the App on your phone. Get the most up-to-date version of the FitTrack MyHealth app. This App is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.
Step 2: Create a FitTrack MyHealth App account. The procedure of creating an account takes around a minute, and the App is simple to use.
Step 3 – After you have created your account, you will need to link your Dara FitTrack Smart scale to your App. Open your FitTrack MyHealth app after making sure the Bluetooth capability is turned on, and your device is set to “discoverable.” There are two ways to connect:
To use Option 1, go to the My Day tab and click Add device. Then select Search, then Scale Dara, then Connect, and lastly, Connect to Device. This is the initial stage for folks who are new to this product. Existing users can do so by following the steps outlined below:
Open your FitTrack MyHealth app and sign in using your sign-up credentials, or skip this step if you’re already logged in. If you have previously linked to this FitTrack scale, your phone will automatically connect; however, if you have not previously connected to this FitTrack scale, you can connect using the ways below:
Option 1: Go to the My Day tab and click on Add device. After that, pick Search, then Scale Dara, and finally Connect.
Option 2: Perform a search, then pick Dara Scale before connecting to the device.
What is the maximum weight it can support?
This device can support up to 400 pounds. This is a very wide range; most people will fall within this range. Anyone, regardless of sex, class, gender, or size, can use the FitTrack and achieve the desired outcomes.
How precise is the FitTrack Dara?
This smart scale is extremely accurate and will provide you with a precise reading in a short amount of time. It has an accuracy of +/- 3% when compared to a DEXA scan.
How does FitTrack assist me in bettering my health?
Other health and weight-loss indicators can be assessed with the fitTrack. Your regular scale can only measure your total weight, which isn’t all you need to know about your health; the FitTrack scale can also help you develop a weight-loss program.
The FitTrack will assist you in setting a good course for your weight loss journey and will allow you to track your progress over time. You will be able to measure your weight and other important factors from the comfort of your own home and have the results synchronized to your phone with the help of this gadget. The FitTrack will assist you in improving your health by preventing you from becoming obese. Obesity is a silent killer that has been linked to a variety of chronic diseases.
Conclusion on FitTrack Scale Review
FitTrack Scale Review
Finally, I have been able to give you all the details on the FitTrack Dara smart scale. The manufacturers have this device to be very durable and will outlast your other alternatives. Do not gamble with your health, as you will pay dearly for it when the time comes. The process of buying this product is not hectic at all, and you can do so by clicking the link below and then getting redirected to the manufacturer’s official website. Different units are available and available at different discounts. Make your purchase right away.