Two Hands Review
You probably would know the usual hangouts for germs, like bathroom door handles, kitchen door handles etc. but some germ “hot spots” are less obvious. Many of the things we touch frequently, like cell phones and remote controls, are things that are rarely cleaned, says Kelly Reynolds, PhD, a professor of microbiology and the director of the Environment, Exposure Science and Risk Assessment Center at the University of Arizona’s Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health in Tucson. We may not always be at the right place for proper hand washing but we still need to keep our hands clean anyway!
Being aware of, cleaning regularly and avoiding germ hot spots is one strategy to avoid infections that can lead to colds, the flue, or other problems. The other important part is not letting the germs you are exposed to enter your body, Dr. Reynolds adds. “Wash frequently and try not to touch your nose, mouth, and eyes.”
We all know keeping our hands off our faces could be a tedious task. In this pandemic period, maintaining hand hygiene is vital to stay safe and prevent infection. In the homes and public places, there are stands for sanitizers and individuals too always have their sanitizers handy but the real question is does these sanitizers help that much? The surface of these sanitizer bottles especially the lids can be serious reservoirs for infection especially when they are shared, like in public places. This is a serious source of concern, as individuals who are trying to stay safe by decontamination are at risk of contamination from the same source.
Kids especially are our concern and they can hardly manage in this period. Proper handwashing is one big hassle for kids. Diaper changes, multiple meals or snack times, and the challenge of keeping kids from putting things in their mouths, it’s no wonder little ones get sick more often. And if they spend much time with others of their age, they’re exposed to even more busy, germy hands.
Schools are being re-opened gradually, how can we ensure the kids are well protected? Getting a personal hand sanitizer is paramount. What’s even more? A revolutionary hand sanitizer device like Two hands -a contact free sanitizer device.
To ensure germ free environment, there is a new product which is very unique in cleaning our hands and devices without contact. It’s called Two Hands, and it’s just about the greatest little invention for sterilization used in a while.
Read the complete Two hands review to learn more about this special device that everyone is talking about!
What is Two Hands?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Two Hands?
- 2 Is it worth it?
- 3 How germs circulate in public pump sanitizers
- 4 Specifications of Two Hands No Touch Sanitizer
- 5 Likely germs to be killed
- 6 Benefits of Two Hands Hand Sanitizer
- 7 How to use two hands Sanitizer
- 8 Two Hands customers review
- 9 Pros
- 10 Cons
- 11 Where can I buy Two Hands No Touch Sanitizer?
- 12 Two hands price
- 13 Frequently asked questions (Two hands review)
- 14 Conclusion (Two hands review)
Two Hands is the latest hand sanitizing device that is compact enough to take with you anywhere; and the best part, it doesn’t require any touch whatsoever! Just fill the reservoir with 75% alcohol and Two Hands will do the rest!
Imagine prevalent Sanitizing with Just a Wave of Hand. What I found out about the Two Hands purifying gadget intrigued me right away. I’m certain this was the item I had been hanging tight for. What I truly adored about it was exactly how sterile it was. For legitimate cleansing, you didn’t need to contact it! It resembles enchantment. Simply wave your hand over the gadget and it shoots a fog of disinfectant onto your hand. There’s no cross-tainting of any sort and I don’t need to stress over contacting an appalling pool of others’ germs and microscopic organisms.
In any case, this isn’t a gadget you simply buy and leave at home. It’s compact enough to toss in your backpack so you can take it any place you have to! It’s completely ideal for concentrating in your school library or working from your office or pretty much anyplace. Also, get this, it even purifies different articles like keys, or wireless, or your shades, or basically whatever you need clean.
A Powerful solution for These challenging times. The Two Hands has been intended for adequacy, and the makers nailed it! It’s an incredibly compelling gadget and you can have confidence that you’ll be 100% sterilized subsequent to utilizing it.
Is it worth it?
What if the handle of your sanitizer bottle is not clean? What if several people are using the same sanitizer? Any device that keeps your touch away from germs these days is absolutely essential. Without touching the handle of the sanitizer, you can stay more safe and protected from disease. If you are looking for the best way to make public sanitizing stands look more hygienic, protect your children from invisible bacteria and be easy to use, then look no further! Two hands will offer that and more. Try the contactless dispenser that will fit mostly anywhere in your house and stay safe.
How germs circulate in public pump sanitizers
As a staff who works in medical services, I’m very keen on germ control practices. But, what I saw at a neighborhood medical center made me somewhat sick to my stomach. while I was sitting tight for my wife who was there for a medical checkup, there were a couple of children in the lounge area who all appeared as though they had horrendous colds. . These children’s noses looked like snot faucets that had been left on!
Also, they were continually cleaning their noses with their hands, and afterward going over and utilizing the public pump sanitizer that was set up for everybody! I knew that the sanitizer would in any case still eliminate germs, yet I sure would not like to utilize that hand pump after those children. I was they will still be circulating germs through that pump handle. That is downright appalling. And afterward, I pondered about the number of different places this happens each and every day.
It’s a full-time job just keeping the hand pump clean! It’s like that every day. I know the solution still kills germs and bacteria, but the thought of pressing on that pump, after hundreds of potentially sick people use it every day? Nope. I’m not into that. Who knows what people are carrying around? It’s kind of gross.” I agreed. “So that’s your solution?” I asked, pointing to the little gadget beside him. “Yep, that’s the device I use.
With this ingenious little device, I just wave my hand over it and I get a nice mist of disinfectant spray that’s completely free from any other impurities, like other people’s dirt or germs.” I had so many questions! “So why aren’t you using these sanitizing devices in the waiting room instead of the hand pumps?” It was like he anticipated the question. He said, “I picked this one up for myself, to see if it worked as well as advertised. And it does! Now I’m trying to convince the manager to implement these new devices instead of the ones out there.
I’m sure we’ll be making the switch soon. It seems lots of businesses are.” I was impressed. “Sign me up,” I said. “How do I find more information on the Two Hands device?” He gave me a web address and I was online looking it up as soon as my wife and I were back home! (A great eye witness testimony!)
Specifications of Two Hands No Touch Sanitizer
Infrared Sensor: The Two Hands uses infrared enlistment for helpful cleaning. Basically position your hand over the gadget and it will extend a fog upwards, giving total disinfection rapidly and without any problem.
Microporous Atomization Extremely high-effective cleansing: Showers 75% alcohol evenly over your hands for profound penetrative cleaning.
Compact and Portable: Take it anyplace! Never depend on open disinfecting stations again! For even more convenience, use the built-in lanyard hole to hang your Two Hands from your bag or backpack.
Delicate and Responsive: The Two Hands acts quickly when you need it. It activates within 1 second after your hand is placed above it.
Likely germs to be killed
Some microbes, however, do wreak havoc, making people sick or even causing death. The five types of infectious germs are:
- Bacteria, which can be beneficial or harmful
- Viruses, which usually can only live for a short time on surfaces like a countertop or a toilet, but can thrive when they infect a living organism
- Fungi, which are usually not dangerous for healthy people, but can be harmful to people with compromised immune systems
- Protozoans, which are found living in food, soil, water, or insects, and cause diseases like malaria.
- Helminths — such as tapeworms and roundworms — which can infect humans and live off the body’s nutrients.
Benefits of Two Hands Hand Sanitizer
- The Two Hands acts immediately when you need it. It actuates inside 1 second after your hand is put above it.
- Eco-Friendly: Energy saving USB charging implies it’s better for the environment over other battery-operated gadgets and those wipes that are discarded after each utilization.
- Anti-leak Design: The Two Hands is ideal for in a hurry ways of life. Going to the library, or the workplace? Toss it in your sack! It won’t spill! Children Are Great, Really. I Just Don’t Want to Share Their Germs I’m not enemies of youngsters, genuine! Be that as it may, at times they aren’t the best with germ control. In any case, with the Two Hands unit, there’s not any more agonizing over it. I can see this item in each home in America once individuals acknowledge how extraordinary it is. I’m certain happy it’s in mine.
- No cross contact: It’s an upsetting idea, however microorganisms still exist on your taps after you wash your hands. What’s more, it can in any case stay on your hand sanitizer bottle after you use it. Furthermore, it can likewise stay on siphon press bottles found in practically every open spot now. Be that as it may, the Two Hands is touch-free.
- Disinfects hands and other objects: It’s ideal for sanitizing your hands, yet Two Hands has another stunt at its disposal! It can likewise sterilize phones or different articles like your keys or your glasses! Simply hold your item around 12cm over the sensor for complete sterilization!
- Wide application: Take the Two Hands with you for the most advantageous on the go sterilization you’ll actually encounter. Take it with you to class, or the workplace, or out to eat, or the shopping center, or the public washroom, or anyplace else you’ll require appropriate sanitization. It’s Easy to Use. Simply Take It With You! In the event that devices aren’t your thing and you keep away from new innovation at all costs, at that point the Two Hands is for you. You’ll be charmingly astounded at exactly how simple this item is to set up and use.
How to use two hands Sanitizer
- Press both sides of the bottom case to remove it from the device.
- Unscrew the bottle, take out the sponge stick, and pour 75% alcohol into the reservoir (don’t fill the bottle more than 80% full).
- Put back the sponge stick, tighten the bottle, and install the bottom case.
- Instructions for Daily Use:
- Short press the power button once and the product will start.
- Place your hand (or object) a few inches above the device and it will automatically spray sanitizer.
- Short press the power button twice to turn off the device.
- If it is not used for 24hrs, the device will automatically power off.
Two Hands customers review
Without a doubt So Many Satisfied Customers Can’t Be Wrong. They Love Two Hands for sanitizing. I can’t help thinking about how frequently I’ve utilized sanitizing stations that were totally immersed with the germs of others. Yuck. I’m so happy I don’t consider this any longer. Neither do these fulfilled clients!
Daniel U. – Portland, I love this device. I’m here and there inside the workplace throughout the day and am continually re-disinfecting my hands. Presently I simply have this around my work area and wave my hands and like enchantment they are quite perfect! It’s convenient and runs on battery so I can take it with me different places as well. The tank holds barely enough to not need to top off continually.
Jane R. – San Francisco, CA I utilize these in my private medical services office and the patients love it! They can disinfect their hands or cellphone by essentially waving over the top. It detects the development. So natural! I should simply fill the supply and go! No messy jugs and, the best part is that no touch! Extraordinary item. I’d get it once more.
Perfect for medical services experts and offices I utilize these in my private medical care office and the patients love it! They can purify their hands or cellphone by essentially waving over the top. It detects the development. So natural! I should simply fill the repository and go! No messy wrecks and, the best part is that no touch! Extraordinary item. I’d get it once more. Jane R. – San Fransisco,
Kieran M.Seattle, WA Loving my new hand sanitizer. I use it at the workplace and the main thing I don’t care for about it is the way well known it is! Truly. Everybody needs to utilize it and now and again I need it myself yet it’s as of now unfilled! I realize what office blessings my colleagues are getting this year!
Brenda K. – Albany, To be straightforward, I’m not a fanatic of things assigned for public use. I’m not a germaphobe but my immune system isn’t great so I like to be on top of my health. That is the reason this little hand sanitizer gadget is so incredible. It’s smaller enough for me to place in my tote and afterward I can utilize it for the duration of the day regardless of where I go. Not any more open hand sanitizer siphon bottles that are canvassed in the germs of others. This is so much better.
This Portable, No-Touch Hand Sanitizer Is Just a Better Way to Disinfect – Must-Have for 2020! Sterilizes hands just as different items like keys, telephones, and all the more No cross-contact pollution Compact and convenient to take anyplace Anti-spill configuration won’t spill in your knapsack Eco-accommodating
- This Portable, No-Touch Hand Sanitizer Is Just a Better Way to Disinfect – Must-Have for 2020!
- Sanitizes hands as well as other objects like keys, phones, etc and more
- No cross-contact contamination.
- Compact and portable to take anywhere.
- Anti-leak design won’t allow it spill in your backpack.
- Two Hands is manufactured with premium components for superior craftsmanship and durability.
- No-Hassle Returns. If you’re not happy with your Two Hands product for any reason, feel free to return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Quick Delivery; Your Two Hands device ships direct to the address of your choice for convenient shopping and gift-giving.
- Can only be gotten online
- limited stock
Where can I buy Two Hands No Touch Sanitizer?
No-Touch Hand Sanitizer has been used by a lot of individuals by now and they are glad to make use of such a revolutionary product. XThe automatic alcohol sanitizing dispenser device is in high demand in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Spain, Italy and Israel. This commodity has been made available over the internet through the official website of the sellers. The sellers have been making it available at the best prices after discount of 50% from the original price. One has just to order it by entering the right details of shipment and registering on the site so that later the sellers can ask for the reviews of the commodities directly to the users.
This Portable, No-Touch Hand Sanitizer Is Just a better way to disinfect, Sanitizes hands as well as other objects like keys, phones, and more. Also, No cross-contact is needed.
Two hands price
For anyone interested in getting a hand sanitizing device that they don’t have to touch with germs before removing germs, the official website is ready. Only sold online, users can choose one of the multiple packages available, which include:
1 Two Hands sanitizing device for $39.99 (plus $8.95 for shipping)
2 Two Hands sanitizing devices for $79.98 (plus $9.95 for shipping)
3 Two Hands sanitizing devices for $89.98 (plus $10.95 for shipping)
4 Two Hands sanitizing devices for $109.97 (plus $11.95 for shipping)
The manufacturer provides a solid 30-day money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers. If this device doesn’t work for the user’s needs as advertised, they can speak to the company directly and get a refund, as long as the purchase was made in the last 30 days.
For any other concerns, speak with an agent from the customer service team by sending an email or call to
Phone- United States & Canada Toll-Free: 855 378 9408
Company Address- Prestige Alliance Limited 48 Bi-State Plaza #617, Old Tappan, NJ 07675
Frequently asked questions (Two hands review)
Is it required to touch any part “Two Hands” while using it?
No, the Two hands sanitizer has a touchless technology. It has an automatic sensor. That’s how you can maintain your hygiene and that of others after using it.
How does it work?
For proper disinfection, you didn’t even have to touch it! It’s like magic. Just wave your hand above the device and it shoots a mist of disinfectant onto your hand. There’s no cross-contamination of any kind and I don’t have to worry about touching a disgusting pool of other people’s germs and bacteria. But this isn’t a device you just purchase and leave at home. It’s compact enough to throw in your backpack so you can take it anywhere you need to! It’s absolutely perfect for studying in your school library or working from your office or just about anywhere.
Are the transactions safe on the official website?
The transactions are absolutely safe as it has the approval of 256-bit agencies, such as McAfee secure, Norton Secured, and Trust verified.
What are the payment methods available on the authentic websites of the company?
The payment methods available are Visa card, Master Card, and PayPal which is acceptable throughout the world.
Can it sanitize other devices capable of carrying germs?
There’s no cross-contamination of any kind and there’s no worry about touching a disgusting pool of other people’s germs and bacteria. Disinfects Lots of Other Things, Too Perfect for your hands, but that’s not all! Two Hands can also disinfect cell phones or other objects like your keys or your glasses! Just hold your object approximately 12cm above the sensor for complete disinfection.
Conclusion (Two hands review)
This is one product you will absolutely not want to leave the house without. Perfect for Your Hands, But Not Just for Your Hands! Quick Disinfection Two Hands is effortless to use, yet effective enough to kill harmful germs and bacteria. Using it is a dream. You don’t even need to touch it! Just wave your hand above the device and it shoots a mist of disinfectant onto your hand.
There’s no cross-contamination of any kind and there’s no worry about touching a disgusting pool of other people’s germs and bacteria. Disinfects Lots of Other Things, Too Perfect for your hands, but that’s not all! Two Hands can also disinfect cell phones or other objects like your keys or your glasses! Just hold your object approximately 12cm above the sensor for complete disinfection!