Are you unable to do a thing because of lower back pain? Tasks that once seemed simple may become nearly difficult because of the sciatic nerve discomfort traveling down your legs, continuous throbbing, or in spasms. According to estimates, 8 out of 10 persons suffer from back pain, especially in the lower back. Most people begin to have these issues when they are 35 or older.
There are times when the ache is all over. Other times, bad posture, pinched nerves, hip discomfort, slipped discs as a result of trauma, numbness in the hands and feet, and pinched nerves are the precursors to back pain. It’s frequently too much to handle the exhaustion, numbness, tingling, cramping, and burning.
Even though back pain is a common experience especially in the older age group, there are often expensive, intrusive, or leave you feeling “out of it” prescription painkillers. Fortunately, there are other options available to help you get relief.
This Spinaltrax Reviews will be elaborating on a back pain relief device known as the Spinaltrax , including what it does, how it does it, how to use it, as well as its features, advantages, disadvantages and even customer reviews.We will also be discussing some back pain relief techniques that you would try out.
Back Pain Relief Techniques
You can do a few things to get your back on track and live your days without discomfort interfering with them.
lessen your tension
Stress is bad for your body in general, but it’s especially bad for your back. It has an impact on your breathing and might lead to tension and further strain. Additionally, it leads to inflammation, which can exacerbate back discomfort. Having a constructive approach to decompress helps prevent this tension from making your discomfort worse. You can manage stress for the benefit of your back by engaging in activities like yoga, journaling, and meditation.
Get enough rest each night.
The best position to sleep in is on your back, but if you feel more at ease on your side, switch off throughout the night. Not beneath your shoulders, but underneath your neck and head, is where your cushion should be placed. Aim for 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night so that your back has time to rest and heal.
Learn how to stretch your back properly.
You can undertake a variety of back-pain exercises to build up the muscles that support your spine. These can ease your pain and increase your mobility. It is also good to add heat because it can have a calming effect that helps the muscles relax.
However, there is something even better that can enable you to include heat with those mild stretching yoga-like actions. It is absolutely safe to use, and all it takes to get rid of back pain naturally is 10 minutes a day.
Try out a Fantastic FDA-Approved Back Pain Relief Device
Physical treatment for lower back pain can be costly because you need to schedule many appointments. You can take care of your lumbar spine naturally, inexpensively, and safely in the comfort of your own home with the SpinalTraxTM.
This FDA-approved cervical traction device offers a comprehensive lumbar therapy method for reducing lower back pain. Although there are other products, none of them have the medical support that SpinalTraxTM has. It has a distinctively curved form, traction therapy, and four treatments that have been clinically established to work to safely and effectively return your lumbar spine to its natural physiological curvature, which will reduce back pain and increase mobility.
What is the Spinaltrax?
Table of Contents
The Spinaltrax Lumbar Traction device aids in the treatment of lower back pain in any form. If you have been battling with lower back pains, you can relieve these pains without the need of any anesthetic or pain killing medications when using the device. It serves as a cheaper alternative to the pricy manual therapy provided by licensed physiotherapists. It implies that you can receive a successful therapy for lower back pain without ever leaving the comfort of your house.
Many Americans are concerned about lower back pain. This medical issue is frequent in the elderly, but it can also affect younger people. The majority of people miss days or even weeks of work due to pain.
Painkillers don’t always help, even when the reason for lower back discomfort is a spinal misalignment, which is a prevalent problem. By supporting the lower back to restore the correct spinal curvature and relieve pressure on the spine, in particular the lumbar region, the Spinaltrax tackles the issue at its source.
There will be absolutely no need to schedule a physiotherapy visit when using the Spinaltrax because this device operated in an extraordinarily novel manner. To relieve strain on the spine, it uses spinal traction therapy and decompression therapy.
The Spinaltrax has a striking characteristic that piqued the interest of so many users: it is simple to operate. Without anyone’s assistance, you can just turn on this device and experience the ultimate lumbar tension relief. It’s interesting to note that the Spinaltrax is constructed with an ergonomic design; regardless of size, it has a shape that conforms to the body.
Spinaltrax is a lightweight, portable device designed to provide the best lower back support. The Spinaltrax claims to be the greatest method for relieving lower back pain because of its combination of electrode massage pads, customizable heat settings, low-frequency pulse electrotherapy, IR phototherapy, and Advanced dynamic intelligence.
The Spinaltrax had worked for so many persons and I am quite optimistic it will deliver you from your problematic back pain too.This product is also being sold at an affordable price so you have not reason to hesitate to make your purchase.Let’s get to know more about the Spinaltrax.
What Issues Can SpinalTrax Address?
By using this tool, you can instantly relieve back discomfort while increasing your flexibility and mobility. Additionally, SpinalTrax supports spinal alignment, enhances posture, and speeds up tissue healing.
You only need to utilize it frequently for a total of ten minutes per session to begin experiencing the necessary back pain relief.With the help of the Spinaltrax,
- Lower back discomfort is lessened
- Relieves lumbar spine pressure
- Restores the spine’s natural curve
- Effective in preventing sciatica
- Bone fractures are strengthened and stabilized.
- Reduces pain caused by the fracture before surgery
- Regain full range of motion in the neck region.
- Spend more time with your friends and family.
- Work hard and have fun.
Spinaltrax Reviews: Specifications
- Product name: Spinaltrax,
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 * 8 in (L * W) / 48 * 26 cm
- Product Weight: 2.6 lbs. or 1180 g
- Cable Length for Adapter: 1.5M
- Range of Heating Temperature: 45°C to 65°C
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC-ABS) and ABS are the materials.
- Power: 7 AC/DC Adapters 12V 100-240V
- 3000RPM/Minute Vibrating Speed
Spinaltrax Reviews: Features
Spinaltrax is a ground-breaking medical device that treats lower back pain and spinal misalignment. Spinaltrax stands out from its rivals thanks to its features. These unique qualities include, among others:
- 3 Heat levels: Spinaltrax uses heat therapy to achieve its benefits, offering three (3) heat levels. The user can choose between three different heat levels for more individualized control. Spinaltrax heat therapy reduces joint stiffness, eases muscular spasms, and improves blood circulation in the lower back.
- Reduced frequency pulse electrotherapy: This form of treatment uses electric impulses to improve blood flow, lessen sciatica symptoms, and extend range of motion in the muscles.
- Versatile massage pads: The Spinaltrax comes with electrode massage pads (EMS technology) that vibrate at a frequency of 3000 RPM to massage the lower back and relieve pressure. The fact that these pads may be applied to any portion of the body, not only the lower back, is an intriguing feature. The Spinaltrax gives direct stimulation to reduce stress in the arms, legs, and shoulders.
- Highly effective: Spinaltrax’s infrared therapy attempts to promote tissue regeneration and repair. Spinaltrax’s advanced dynamic intelligence and intelligent dynamic traction work to lessen the effects of disc degeneration stain. It additionally aids in disc healing.
Spinaltrax Reviews: Why go for Spinaltrax?
The top-rated lower back support device is called Spinaltrax. Here’s why, if you’re wondering what all the fuss is about.
- Easy-to-use feature – Spinaltrax is made to be an at-home remedy for lower back pain and associated problems that is simple to use. It operates without problems. To use this device, you don’t need to hire a physiotherapist’s services.
- Professional-grade materials: Spinaltrax is constructed from a combination of ABS and PC materials, which give the device excellent weight support. In actuality, the Spinaltrax can sustain weights up to 45 lbs. The Spinaltrax combines these components into a single device that offers sufficient lumbar traction to get rid of lower back discomfort.
- Designed for all: The ergonomic design of Spinaltrax ensures that every customer, regardless of body size, will receive the maximum amount of support. This is evident from the geometry of the device, which displays a convex shape tailored to the contours of the body.
- Remote control: Using the remote controller included with Spinaltrax, you can quickly modify the vibration frequency or heat intensity. This device’s use hasn’t been made any simpler.
- Portable: Don’t forget to bring Spinaltrax with you when traveling, camping, or visiting. It is lightweight and portable, weighing only a few ounces.
- Support from the base – Another intriguing feature that enhances the ergonomic design of the device is the Spinaltrax’s stabilized base. Its base is meant to be level and stable so that it can lap perfectly on any flat surface.
Spinaltrax Reviews: Mode of operation
SpinalTrax decompresses the spine through dynamic spinal traction therapy in order to restore its natural lumbar curvature. The back muscles loosen up and become less tense with dual air traction, which also increases range of motion. This device is efficient and secure because it does all the work for you.
Additionally, it has EMS capabilities, which work best when applied directly to the skin. You can simultaneously provide treatment to more tense areas with extra electrode massage pads. Additionally, you can choose between three temperature settings to ease joint stiffness and soothe spasms.
Furthermore, the Intelligent infrared phototherapy is a function of SpinalTrax that aids in the beginning of deep tissue regeneration using cellular repair and regeneration to deliver quicker, more efficient pain relief. It targets the cervical spine with low-frequency pulse electrotherapy to promote greater blood flow, range of motion, and quicker healing.
Spinaltrax Reviews: Directions for use
The Spinaltrax is a simple-to-use at-home remedy. There are only 3–4 easy steps to complete this.
- Find a level area, then place the Spinaltrax there.
- Step two is to attach the cable to the wall socket or power outlet.
- Third step: There is an EMS section on the Spinaltrax. Lean back against it.
- The last step is to activate Spinaltrax with the remote.
Before using this device, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- It’s best to avoid taking antispasmodic drugs too rapidly because many of them have anticholinergic effects and can make you sleepy.
- Avoid applying lumbar traction. It hasn’t been demonstrated to be any more successful at treating back pain than a placebo.
- There is no requirement for lower back orthotics, lumbar pillows, or back braces. They don’t have any known benefits.
- Only when discomfort is intolerable and for no more than two days should bed rest be advised. Rather than accelerating recovery from low back discomfort, lying in bed to rest may actually slow it down.
Spinaltrax Reviews: Benefits
Before choosing a lower back pain treatment method, factors including effectiveness and convenience should be taken into account. Fortunately, Spinaltrax provides both of these. Indeed, some of the advantages users of this device describe include reduced back pain and sciatica, corrected spinal curvature, greater range of motion, and relieved strain on the lumbar spine.
- To relieve pressure on the spine and restore the natural lumbar curvature, SpinalTrax uses decompression therapy, also known as spinal traction therapy. This can be done manually or mechanically.
- The spinal trax generates heat and vibratory reaction to aid in the relaxation of the muscles and generates traction to open up the vertebrae, relieving pressure on the nerves and providing immediate lower back relief.
- Additionally, the dynamic dual air traction helps the back muscles unwind and loosen up so that their range of motion is increased. Spinaltrax opens up your spine as it expands, relieving any pressure between the vertebrae and providing you with the relief you were looking for.
- Spinaltrax also creates electrical stimulations, which causes electrical pulses to be sent into your muscles, causing them to twitch and reducing both pain and muscle tension.
- Spinal traction releases pressure on compressed discs by lengthening the spine. By aligning the spine, this improves the body’s ability to heal itself. Spinal traction is used to treat a number of different back conditions, including herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, and others.
Who needs Lumbar Traction from SpinalTrax?
Although Spinaltrax is advised for everyone seeking relief from lower back discomfort, not everyone should take it.
It is not appropriate for those who: have osteoarthritis or osteoporosis, are taking particular meds, either have a pacemaker or a heart disease, within a year had spinal fusion surgeryIt is advised to speak with your doctor before using this device for the first time.
Spinaltrax Review: Pros
- The Spinaltrax is a great device for correcting postural abnormalities and restoring natural spinal alignment (Enable you can stand tall with confidence and feel energetic)
- Your at-home assistance system (Saving you time and money)
- Reduce the frequency of back pain episodes (so you can stop using those nasty medicines)
- A multipurpose massager for relieving back and muscle strain
- It is made to fit the curve of your body.
- The vibrating speed is ideal and productive.
- Helps to make your physique more erect.
- High accuracy in reducing back pain
- It is inexpensive.
- Very user-friendly
Spinaltrax Reviews: Cons
- The only place to buy spinal Trax is online.
- Without a battery, Spinaltrax relies on a direct power source from wall outlets.
- There is a finite supply of this product so rush and make your purchase right away..
Spinaltrax Review: Where can I make a purchase
Purchases can be made from the manufacturers official website online. Only those with active credit/debit cards or accounts with other payment options, including PayPal or Google Pay among other available means of payment, are able to purchase Spinaltrax from the official website.
To receive SpinalTraxTM delivered to your door and start your road to reducing back pain, just click the link below. The only back pain management gadget with FDA approval and an established track record of helping your back is this one, even if it is more expensive than some of the other options.
It works to help your back like a routine maintenance appointment to the physical therapist, only you just have to pay for it once. It is safe and effective. Enjoy everyday services whenever it’s convenient for you, in the quiet of your home or workplace.
Take a hands-on approach to back pain management with SpinalTrax to stand taller, sit better, and feel better overall.The manufacturers are so sure of their goods that they provide a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee. if you’re not satisfied with your purchase,you can make a hassle free return!
Spinaltrax Reviews: Pricing
- For $120, get 1 SpinalTrax.
- Ultimate Neck and Back Relief Bundle, priced at $159.95 and included 1 SpinalTrax and 1 Serene Neck Saver
- One SpinalTrax, one Serene Neck Saver, and one Serene Cupping Massager are included in the Optimum Body Massager Bundle, which costs $219.95.
A risk-free 60-day guarantee from Spinaltrax only applies once you receive the goods. This means that you can return your newly purchased Spinaltrax within 60 days of having it delivered to you.
Spinaltrax Reviews: What’s included in a package
- 1 piece of SpinalTrax lumbar traction equipment
- External Electro Pads, 1 set
- 1x User’s Guide
- Power adapter, 1x (UK/US/EU/AU)
- SpinalTrax Lumbar Traction System in its entirety
SpinalTrax Reviews: What Are The Customers Saying?
Josh Hern – As someone that works a construction job, back injury are very common and really makes the work day so much more unbearable.My wife gave me this for a birthday present and I’m surprised at how effective it was! After 2 weeks of use I feel so much better than I did before.
Jasmine – Best Christmas Gift. Received mine for Christmas from my husband and wow let me tell you this SpinalTrax Lumbar Traction Device is just at the bees knees for my back pain. I dont think I moved off it all day the day I got it. It’s unbelievable how good the massage and traction functions are. I am so excited to see how well it works over time.
SpinalTrax Reviews: FAQs
Which environment is ideal?
This technology includes automated features that
can be modified for your needs using their remotes particular specifications
My back hurts; can the SpinalTraxTM help?
Ofcourse, the SpinalTraxTM is a high-quality medical device that helps manage and treat lower back pain.
The Electrotherapy pads are safe, right?
Yes. Current flows through the pads as they are comparable to a TENS unit. The padding have had its safety assured and quality tested. The Pulsation can be difficult to adjust to at first, and we suggest beginning gradually.
Is there a size and weight restriction?
The SpinalTraxTMm was created to accommodate the most common body sizes. Maximum permitted weight is 140kg/31516
Where can I utilize the equipment?
Anywhere there is a sturdy flat surface. – Floor – Solid Bed – Carpeting
For whom is the gadget not suggested?
If you suffer from osteoarthritis or osteoporosis, then you should just get and start using this product. You should speak with your prescribing physician before purchase. If you have a heart ailment or angina implanted pacemaker, we don’t recommend using it. Not for pregnant women. Also please inform your doctor if you plan to have fusion surgery within a year.
Is it okay to use this?
Yes! Absolutely. SpinalTraxTM is very safe to use. . The FDA has cleared this product . Be sure that before delivery, this product has undergone quality testing to make sure it is operating at its best.
How do I utilize SpinalTraxTM to obtain the best results?
SpinalTrax should be placed on a flat surface. Turn on SpinalTrax and choose Auto mode 1 or 2. WhileUtilizing SpinalTrax, customize the tool to meet your needs. Increase vibrations, for example increase traction or electrostimulation to suit your body needs.
The manufacturers offer a a risk-free, unwavering 60-day promise that only kicks off after you obtain your purchase! If you feel bad about making the purchase for any purpose, get in touch by emailing the manufacturers at firstname.lastname@example.org, and their customer care personnel will assist you with your return..
Conclusion on Spinaltrax Reviews
From all we have said so far, you can understand that the Spinaltrax is actually a great product. This device employed decompression treatment as a technique for reducing spinal pressure. Aside from that your back pain will be relieved by the dynamic dual air traction. Your muscles unwind, loosen up, and increase tension
The SpinalTrax is a personal preference-based consists of three distinct heat settings, which support the reduced blood flow, reduce back pain, lessen muscle spasms, and stiff joints.Electrode massage pads, or EMSs, are utilized to massage any body region, including the arms,direct stimulation (legs, shoulders, etc.) to soothe tension.
With the Spinaltrax, Infrared light is used by SpinalTrax to start deep tissue massages.This enables more rapid and efficient cellular repair and regeneration for pain relief.The manufacturers also offer this product at a great price so do not hesitate to make your purchases by clicking the link below.
Note: It should be noted that SPINALTRAX should only be used as a supplement to personal medical expert assistance and advice in order to relieve back discomfort. Always seek medical advice if you are experiencing back pain or any other health issue.
*Results may differ from person to person based on lifestyle choices, physical activity levels, and pre-existing medical issues. The FDA did not test this product.
Articles, product descriptions, blogs, emails, newsletters, reviews, and testimonials on our website are offered for informational reasons only and should not be construed as medical advice. This website’s products and other content information are not meant to be used in the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.
This website’s content cannot replace expert medical guidance, diagnosis, or treatment. We DO NOT take the place of any relationship that you may or may not have with a physician or other healthcare provider. Customers’ and visitors’ opinions are the basis for comments and feedback about a product’s effectiveness, which should not be used as a substitute for medical guidance or treatment.
Regarding both effectiveness and possible negative responses, individual customer experiences with Kenko BackTM products may vary. Results mentioned in testimonials and reviews are actual experiences of customers who used Kenko BackTM products, but identical or comparable outcomes are not ensured. Results may vary from person to person based on health issues, types of pain, age, combinations of painkillers, history of back pain, and application and storage methods for the items.
Kenko BackTM disclaims responsibility for any individual response to a specific component. Be sure to thoroughly read all instructions, labels, and ingredient lists before using any Kenko BackTM products and to follow the recommended usage guidelines. Use with caution if you have a skin condition, allergy, or sensitivity that could cause a reaction.