Power banks are commonplace and with our increasing use of battery powered equipment: everything from mobile phones to battery powered headphones, portable speakers, MP3 players can be charged via a power bank. They are effectively a portable charger. All they need is a USB charging interface. Power banks come in a variety of shapes and sizes and to suit many different people and their needs. In recent years, the use of power banks has risen significantly as they provide a very convenient and easy method of charging smartphones and other devices when away from mains power. Wireless charging power banks have also been introduced for those devices that can be charged wirelessly.
Power banks can be defined as portable batteries that use circuitry to control any power in and power out. They can be charged up using a USB charger when power is available and then used to charge battery powered items like mobile phones and a host of other devices that would normally use a USB charger. The name power bank can be likened to a financial bank where funds can be deposited, stored and withdrawn when needed.
These items are also often referred to as portable chargers, as they can charge items like mobile phones without the need to be connected to the mains during charging, although they will need to be charged and this normally requires a mains charger. Power banks are comprised of a special battery in a special case with a special circuit to control power flow. They allow you to store electrical energy (deposit it in the bank) and then later use it to charge up a mobile device (withdraw it from the bank).
There are three major types of power bank found on the market today: Universal power bank. They come in many sizes and configurations which can be tailored to your device requirements and to your budget. Solar charged power banks; they have photovoltaic panels which can trickle charge the internal battery when placed in sunlight. Solar charging is not usually fast, so they can usually charge via cable as well.
The third type of power bank is the wireless power bank- with many gadgets like phones, earpods and the like now having the capability to be charged wirelessly, this concept has been adopted by the power bank industry. It is possible to obtain power banks that are themselves charged from a standard USB source, but they are able to charge phones and other wireless charging compatible electronic devices wirelessly. These power banks use the Qi standard that has been adopted by virtually all electronic devices that can be charged wirelessly.
The best portable charger or power bank for you depends on what gadget you need it for and how much juice you need away from the mains. We have all got phones that need topping up on long days out but there are chargers out there that can top up larger things like Nintendo Switch or even a laptop. It is all about the three Ps in choosing what to buy: Price, power and portability.
Consider these things and you will find the right mobile charger. Do you need it to top up your phone when you are at a football or on a night out? Or are you going for camping for three days and need to charge several devices? Look out for the mAh rating- the higher the number, the more charge the bank will hold. You should also check how fast it can output charge, as if you are relying on it to charge a big device like an iPad or laptop, you might be waiting around a while if the output is slow.
Although, with the increasing supply of power banks in the market, most of the power banks being manufactured consist of low quality material, batteries and built to make their life span short. Though the standard low quality power banks come at a highly reasonable price, their batteries do not last for much longer.
On that note, I would like to introduce a new power bank; the SoloForce. Finally, manufacturers of SoloForce power bank have come up with a high quality solar energy power bank that works wirelessly and effectively without the need for a connection. This solar power bank is the perfect replacement for the everyday average power bank used by most people.
There are many wireless chargers that claim to be wireless but provide only a poor quality. SoloForce is a solar power bank that has recently been launched across the globe. Although brand new on the market, it has already caught the interest of consumers, reviewers and competitors. SoloForce is making big waves in the wireless movement.
This article is a review on everything you need to know about SoloForce, ranging from what it is, to its specifications and notable features to its pros and cons and many more contents. Read on!!
What is SoloForce Power Bank?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is SoloForce Power Bank?
- 2 Specifications of SoloForce
- 3 What does SoloForce Wireless Power Bank include?
- 4 Notable features of SoloForce Power Bank
- 5 How to use SoloForce?
- 6 Pros of Using SoloForce
- 7 Cons
- 8 What makes SoloForce better than alternative power banks?
- 9 Why should you buy SoloForce?
- 10 Where to buy SoloForce from?
- 11 Soloforce Price
- 12 SoloForce Customer Reviews
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions (SoloForce Review)
- 14 Conclusion (SoloForce Review)
SoloForce is a portable charger that can quickly and efficiently power up phones, laptops and tablets. SoloForce is a wireless solar power bank that keeps the devices connected using the most economical power source: the sun. The most recognized gadget reviewers have tested other power banks and they mention this is the most value packed device on the market. Consumers will never have to worry about getting stranded somewhere with a dead battery again. All they have to do is connect their device to the SoloForce power bank and it will be up and running in an instant.
SoloForce solar power bank is beautifully designed, having a classic build and outlook. Unlike the bulky and unattractive power banks usually available in the market, this sleek power bank has a very modern and nice body. The best part about this power bank is that it does not require a wire connection or port to be charged; the power bank uses sunlight as a source of energy to charge itself. Just leave the power bank under the sun, and it is good to go.
The device has a LED solar indicator that indicates whether the power bank is charging or not. The power bank’s texture is rubberized which makes it easy to grip and carry around with no fear of breaking it. The device also comes with a carry loop, to enable users to quickly hook or attach the power bank to their bags or wherever. As per the official website, SoloForce power bank is a powerful charger carrying 20000 mAh of battery power storage. Once the device is fully charged, users can easily keep their phones charged throughout a day, or instantly charge their phones on the go.
The SoloForce power bank charges using solar power, so forget worrying about charging it especially when in desperate need of a boost. It is compact, durable and can be easily stored in anywhere for convenience. It has three charging ports, two of which are fast charging. It can easily charge up to four devices at once with one of the wireless charging capabilities found on top of the device when placed on a flat surface.
The LED light provides strong illumination whenever users need it. This can be especially useful when walking back to the car or home at night. The light is so bright; it cannot be missed. To top it off, SoloForce is currently being sold at a 50% discount price.
The power LED of the device is bright and powerful, having many functions. The LED light can last up to 70 hours, so it is great for emergencies or power outages. In short, the powerful device looks classy, packs a lot of power, is easy to carry around, and can be charged with sunlight without requiring a charging port or wire.
Specifications of SoloForce
- Black color
- 20,000 mAh lithium ion battery
- It is both waterproof and shockproof. It has an IP66 level waterproof rating.
- The built – in LED panels are very bright: 786 lumens. This LED light has three light modes- Still, SOS and strobe. It can also last up to 70 hours which is perfect in case of emergency.
- Outport: 5V 1A/2.1A
- Input: DC 5V/1A
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 0.7
- Weight: 0.25lb
- Silicone protective cover
- Sleek and modern design
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, Mac and PC
- Qi wireless charging.
- 3 USB ports for simultaneous charging
- Powered by the solar. Features solar charging.
What does SoloForce Wireless Power Bank include?
The device comes with a full detailed instruction manual, which allows any user to understand its workings. If there is any question, the manual will probably answer it for you. The power bank is designed to be easy to use, having a simple structure and basic indications. The package also includes a charging cable for those who want to charge their phones through a regular wire connection.
Notable features of SoloForce Power Bank
As outlined on the official website, this device has some great features which show it as one of the best power banks available on the market. That being said, below are the defining features of this power bank:
- Huge storage power: Compared to other power banks, this one has a lot of battery storage power. It has 20,000 mAh stored, which means you can charge your phone repeatedly for the entire day without having to worry about the power bank running out of power itself. You will be able to charge your phone at least 7 times over before the power bank dies. SoloForce is a top end one, a feature that is evident from the batteries it uses. The device uses 74Wh of LiPo batteries which are much safer. So much so that you can even travel with them. There is a reduced risk of it catching fire.
- Enables Wireless charging: You have the option to either charge your phone by connection it to a cable or charging it wirelessly by placing it on the illuminated Qi wireless charging pad. The best part is that wen charging it wirelessly, you will not have to worry about the charging being slow. Qi wireless charging feature allows them to place a compatible phone on the device’s pad and let it charge without a hassle. It is a perfect way to quickly refresh the battery and prolong the phone’s uptime.
- Simultaneous charging of four devices: Aside from the pad for wireless charging, SoloForce has three USB ports that can be used simultaneously. So in total, this power bank can charge four devices at the same time. Most users will probably never need to do that, but it is a nice option. Of course, some customers may wonder if SoloForce is powerful enough to sustain four devices at once. The answer is yes, although it is small, this portable charger has a huge battery capacity.
- Multiple connection options: For input, the device features both a micro USB slot and a Type C USB slot to support more recently launched phones. For output the device includes a USB A1 port, USB A2 port and Type C port. The many connection options allow the power bank to connect with several devices if need be. The device also supports both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Waterproof and Shockproof: An excellent portable charger has to be sturdy. After all, it is bound to tumble around in traveling bags a lot. SoloForce fulfills this requirement, and even exceeds it. The power bank can withstand a lot of shaking and bumping, but it is also waterproof. Ultimately, traveling with this charger is entirely hassle and stress free.
- Features intelligent overcharge protection: With a stable output, you will able to charge or discharge 800 cycles. This means that SoloForce solar power bank will not leave you with no power in the middle of your day by suddenly discharging. This feature also prevents overcharging as well.
- Solar powered battery: Most SoloForce reviews agree that this power bank’s best feature is its ability to charge using the sun’s energy. It is simple; when SoloForce battery dies and there are no wall sockets around, consumer can simply use its solar charging feature. All they have to do is leave it out in the sun for a few hours and they will be able to power their devices once again.
- Modern design: This power bank looks futuristic and sleek thanks to its black color. Due to its design, it can easily be mistaken for a smartphone, which is quite fitting. In short, it will not clash with other technology that users own, wand when turned on, it may even provide some mood lighting.
- Compatible with almost any device: Whether you have an android, MAC or IOS phone, this power bank supports them all and nearly any type of connection.
- Fast Charging: For the modern man who is always on the go, the fantastic power bank is perfect. The high technology used in manufacturing the SoloForce power bank allows it to provide fast charging wirelessly, through solar energy. It is your choice, and you can either charge your phone through a standard charging cable or quick charge it wirelessly at incredible speeds.
How to use SoloForce?
It is very easy and simple to use.
- Turn on the SoloForce by clicking the button on the side
- The device is on when the lights on the back solar panel are turned on
- These lights indicate how much power the power bank has
- Peel back rubber cover to reveal 3 USB ports, 2 of which are fast charging
- Once charging, light indicator changes from red to green to indicate it is charging
- To turn on the LED light, click side button twice to activate LED lights.
Pros of Using SoloForce
- Powerful battery: it can charge a phone up to 7 times
- Charge on the Go
- Powered by the sun. Has a solar powered battery.
- Convenient and quick wireless charging
- Three USB ports. Four devices can be charged at the same time. Great for homes with many users
- LED light for illumination of dark areas in emergencies or for safety reasons.
- Lightning fast charging, even with multiple devices plugged in
- Completely wireless charging without sacrificing quality, performance or speed.
- Compatible with PC, MAC, Android and iOS.
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Portable and shockproof making it easy to carry.
- Modern and sleek design
- User friendly and easy to use.
- It is only available online.
- Stock is very limited
- Its power capacity declines over time and constant and persistent usage.
What makes SoloForce better than alternative power banks?
SoloForce charger claims to be an energy friendly invention, allowing users to minimize their electricity use and utilize solar energy to charge their phones. Other power banks take a lot of electricity to charge and are not of any use without a proper electric connection or port.
The device is classy and has an excellent outlook, making it attractive for users and those around them. Who does not want to replace the bulky, unattractive power banks with compact, classy ones after all?
The wireless power bank does not contain cheap batteries or material, as do other power banks in the market. The interior and exterior material used to manufacture the wireless device is of high quality, ensuring users that it will last a long time.
This power bank supports all types of phones as it has multiple charging ports. One can also charge four phones at the same time with this fantastic power bank, making it perfect for families or friends to share and use.
The power bank also has a high power LED that can last up to 70 hours in a go, making it helpful in case of a power outage or emergency.
Why should you buy SoloForce?
SoloForce charger is preferable over other power banks because of its amazing working, features and design. Other power banks are very expensive and if you invest in a cheap one, you get a poorly constructed device because of the low price. Such low priced devices come with low grade batteries that fail after a certain time of using them. Furthermore, they can also pose charging problems and be outright dangerous. This device is beautiful and properly engineered with the latest and greatest features. Despite this, it is very affordable as well. You can also check out SoloForce reviews below.
Where to buy SoloForce from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several lamps at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
Information about the suppliers
If you are looking for more information on SoloForce or need help with your SoloForce order then, the customer service and manufacturers are very easy to contact. Below is what we know about them:
Company Name: Able Look Online
Company Address: 62543, G/F Bamboos Centre, 52 Hung To Road, Kwung Tong, Hong Kong
Phone: Northern America TF: 844 847 0660
1x SoloForce (Solo Power) at 50% discount is $89.98 + shipping fee $8.95
2x SoloForce (Dual Power Pack) at 50% discount is $179.96 + shipping fee $9.95
3x SoloForce (Tri Power Pack) at 50% discount is $202.46 + shipping fee $10.95 *Recommended Deal*
4x SoloForce (Quad Power Pack) at 50% discount is $269.94 + shipping fee $11.95
30 Day Guarantee: SoloForce offers a 30 day guarantee on all unused purchases. Simply send the items back to us in the original unopened packaging for a full refund or replacement, less the shipping fee.
SoloForce Customer Reviews
Mai W. San Diego, CA: “I made a purchase and received my SoloForce in only two weeks. Great product that fast charges all my devices at once and solar is a big benefit for recharge when you are on the go. Once you go wireless, you do not go back. No more cords”
Kerri M. Seattle, WA: “This product is amazing as it fits in my purse and goes anywhere. It is strong enough to fast charge my MacBook Pro and my iPhone at the same time. Charging capacity is amazing and sunlight helps. It wirelessly tops up my iPhone in my purse”
Richie M. Princeton, NJ: “This is the leading charging device. Fast, strong, wireless and charges my phone for days. I preordered but received mine in weeks”
Vanessa A. Amarillo, TX: “This power bank is the best I have had so far. Went to NYC with a friend for a few days and it provided enough juice to keep our Android phones powered the whole time. Just plug it in while you sleep and in the morning it is fully charged. Use it for all your electronics. It is convenient and easy to use”
Carl J. Baltimore, MD: “This is a great product and the manufacturer really went the extra mile. It is really well made. It provides a lot of charge for how money it was. And I really like the wireless charging. Very convenient and high quality product. Very happy with my purchase.”
Micheal G. Regina, SK: “This is well built, slim and very portable I have used it a lot when camping and it has helped charge my phone with ease. Even with a lot of use, it will be days before I have to recharge it. I take it everywhere with me in case I ever need to charge on the go. I hate when my phone battery dies. Not anymore with SoloFore”
Frequently Asked Questions (SoloForce Review)
What devices can I charge with SoloForce?
SoloForce charges all the leading smartphones and computers
Do I have to recharge SoloForce with sunlight?
You can use the solar panel or simply plug in SoloForce to recharge it
How long does it take to fully recharge the SoloForce?
SoloForce takes roughly 2 hours to fully recharge, depending on the power source.
How long will the SoloForce last?
We provide a VIP warranty program that covers your product for life, as well as gives you other free incentives
Is SoloForce waterproof?
Yes, SoloForce is waterproof.
Is SoloForce wireless?
SoloForce can charge both wired and wireless devices. For wireless, SoloForce uses the latest Qi fast charging standard to top up your device’s battery fast.
Why is this product on pre-order?
This is a pre-order product because the supply chain and logistics are currently disrupted
Conclusion (SoloForce Review)
SoloForce seems like a great power bank for both your phones and laptops, Android and Apple devices. As per the official website, it can charge four devices at once and has enough power to charge your device 7 times a day. It is also safe due to its advanced batteries and intelligent overcharge protection feature. This power bank is perfect for those who are always on the go and like to look professional, as the device not only works wirelessly to charge your phone but also looks nice and classy.
Moreover, it is super easy to use with you only having to place your device on it. The best part is compared to other devices, it so happens to be affordable.