Many people have suddenly found themselves spending more time at home, relying on televisions, video games, computers, and phones to help pass the hours. Spending too many hours staring at a screen can cause eye strain. You tend to blink less while staring at the blue light from a screen, and the movement of the screen makes your eyes work harder to focus. We typically do not position the screen at an ideal distance or angle, which can cause added strain. All these issues add up and can lead to lasting effects on your vision, especially children.
Potential effects of screen time, include:
1. Eye fatigue: your eyes can get tired from intense use of causing double vision, headaches and concentration difficulties.
2. Dry and irritated eyes: you tend to blink less when staring at a screen and your eyes can become dry and irritated. You should avoid dry eyes because it can impact the health of your eye and cause blurry vision.
3. Loss of focus flexibility: Typically, loss of focus flexibility happens as we age, but excessive screen time can impact our ability to adjust our eyes to see at all distances quickly.
4. Nearsightedness: Screen time can keep our kids indoors, which can have a long term impact on eye health. In children, natural daylight is important to developing eyes. Studies have shown children who spend more time indoors are more likely to develop nearsightedness.
5. Retinal damage: Digital devices release blue light, which can reach the inner lining of the back of your eye (retina). Studies show that blue light can damage light sensitive cells in the retina. This can lead to early age related macular degeneration, which can lead to loss of eyesight. According to American Optometric Association, children are more likely to experience when exposed to this high energy light.
There are easy steps you can take to reduce your risk of eye strain or damage, including: Adjust lighting: Most screens have a brightness adjustment. Make sure that your screen is not brighter than the surrounding light, or your eyes will have to work harder to see. Adjust your room lighting or your screen lighting and increase the contrast on your screen to reduce eye strain. Give your eyes a break:
The American Ophthalmological Society recommends using the 20-20-20 rule to reduce eye strain. Take a break every 20 minutes by looking at an object 20 feet away for 20 seconds. This gives your eyes a break and allows them to refocus. Keep your eyes moist: Consider using artificial tears to lubricate your eyes when they feel dry. Not only can screen time dry your eyes out, but the heaters and air conditioners in your space can further dry your eyes out. Keep your distance: Keep your screen about an arms length or 25 inches away from your eyes.
Your eyes work harder when the screen is close to your face. Also, the angle of eh screen should have you looking slightly downward. Reduce glare: it is important that you position the screen so that you do not produce a glare from sunlight or internal light. A glare can further aggravate the eye. Use blue light filters: A blue light filter can decrease the amount of blue light displayed on your screen. By reducing this light, your eyes will not feel as tired by the end of the day. Yearly eye exam: get a yearly eye exam so your physician can check your eye health and determine if any chronic eye conditions are developing.
Having a poor eyesight is a common problem today. In turn, most of us know the struggle of going to see your optometrist, spending hundreds on a new pair of lenses and even after you do all that, there is always a risk you got the wrong prescription. Not to forget that your eyesight can either improve or deteriorate over time. And then the story repeats itself: optometrist, new pair of lenses, more expenses. There is a simple solution to this problem.
Are looking for visual aids or glasses or spectacles of modern style? Then you should look no further. ProperFocus glasses are here for you. It is trending now in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Israel, Canada and a host of other countries. ProperFocus is a product that is one of its kind. The patented dual lens technology is the first and only one to be used in the entire world hence its popularity. Essentially, ProperFocus is like two glasses in one frame. It is here to solve all of your eyesight problems, help you cut your expenses and make wearing glasses as convenient as possible.
This article is here to brief you on the common visual problems and then on what ProperFocus really is, its features and benefits of using this glasses. This ProperFocus reviews will also let you know the Pros and cons of this product. Read On!!
Most Common Visual Problems that can be treated with glasses.
Table of Contents
- 1 Most Common Visual Problems that can be treated with glasses.
- 2 What is ProperFocus Eyeglasses?
- 3 Features of ProperFocus Glasses
- 4 How does it work?
- 5 How to use Properfocus glasses?
- 6 What makes Proper Focus so Special?
- 7 Benefits of using ProperFocus eyeglasses
- 8 Disadvantages of ProperFocus
- 9 Where to buy Properfocus from?
- 10 Properfocus Customer Reviews
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions (Properfocus review)
- 12 Conclusion (Properfocus review)
There are many different types of vision problems that could be affecting your eyesight. But, for the purposes of this guide, we will be focusing on four of the most common causes of impaired vision. These, along with many other vision impairments can be treated with care and glasses from your local Vision Source eye care provider. The problems include:
- Astigmatism: Astigmatism is an uneven or irregular curvature of the cornea or lens, which results in blurred or distorted vision. Other symptoms of astigmatism include the need to squint, eye strain from squinting, headaches and eye fatigue. In reality, most people have some degree of astigmatism which is usually present at birth and is believed to be hereditary. In minor cases, treatment may not be required but is certainly beneficial. Moderate to severe astigmatism can be treated with corrective eyewear or glasses or LASIK surgery.
- Hyperopia (Far sightedness): Far sightedness, medically known as hyperopia, refers to vision that is good at a distance but not at close range. Far sightedness occurs when the eyeball is shorter than normal, as measured from front to back, or when the cornea has too little curvature. This reduces the distance between the cornea and retina, causing light to converge behind the retina, rather than on it. If you are mildly farsighted, your eye care provider may not recommend corrective treatment at all. However, if you are moderately or severely hyperopic, you may have several treatment options available, including eyeglasses, contacts, LASIK and photorefractive keratectomy (PRK). Your eye care provider will help you determine the best treatment option for you.
- Myopia (Near sightedness): Near sightedness, medically known as myopia, refers to vision that is good at close range but not at a distance. It generally occurs because the eyeball is too long as measured from front to back. Myopia is diagnosed during routine eye exams and possible treatments include eyeglasses, contacts, acrylic corneal implants, LASIK, radial keratotomy (RK) and photorefractive keratotomy (PRK).
- Presbyopia (Aging Eyes): Aging eyes, medically known as presbyopia is a condition in which the lens of the eye gradually loses its flexibility, making it harder to focus clearly on close objects such as printed words. Distance vision, on the other hand is usually not affected. Unfortunately, presbyopia is an inevitable part of aging and cannot be prevented by diet, lifestyle or visual habits. However, it is treatable with several types of corrective lenses, including progressives, bifocals and trifocals, single vision reading glasses, multifocal contact lenses and monovision therapy. You eye care provider will work with you to diagnose your vision problem and suggest the best treatment option for your eyes.
What is ProperFocus Eyeglasses?
ProperFocus are the adjustable progressive glasses specially created to rest your eyes when you are making effort. It is like having two glasses in one frame. ProperFocus is a tech innovation in the world of medical eyeglasses. The spectacles and lenses are highly fashionable and stylish. The frames offered by the manufacturing company are of different shapes, colors, materials for everyone who wants glasses matching to their eye color, shape of face or outfit they are wearing.
ProperFocus adjustable progressive glasses are self-regulating glasses that allow the user to correct small defects such as mild myopia or astigmatism and regulate vision to adapt it to the activity that is being carried out at any time. By adjusting each lens correctly, you get a totally clear and rested vision and allow you to spend more time in front of a screen or performing tasks that require you to fix your eyes without forcing it excessively. They can be regulated by the same user without problems at all times.
ProperFocus is made in such a way that it has multiple sight corrective features, for example, it can be used for short sightedness, long sightedness, presbyopia. Currently, the fashionable design on the glasses has made it a hashtag and a trend to everyone that need glasses. This spectacles is special as any age can wear it, no longer for the aged like those in their 60+ suffering one eye problem or the other.
ProperFocus is the first pair of glasses that adjust to eyesight. This state of art glasses has a combination of dual lens that enable you to adjust your sight with a turn of a dial. There are dials on both sides of the glasses that adjust the glasses magnification by any side. ProperFocus is here to replace all your glasses in one smart pair. The dual lens technology is here to satisfy anyone.
Features of ProperFocus Glasses
- Lightweight pair of best adjustable glasses: on one hand, these lightweight pair of adjustable glasses are incredibly light. On the other hand, standard glasses are heavy and difficult to manage. Adding on to the trouble with ordinary glasses, one needs time and again to adjust their frames to get a clear vision. The ProperFocus Glasses are made up of lightweight material, making them easy to manage. Moreover, one does not have to adjust these glasses while working, reading or performing any other chores.
- All purpose eyeglasses: Many people have to wear different eyeglasses for work, reading and watching TV. ProperFocus Adjustable glasses can serve all kinds of purposes. You can wear these eyeglasses while reading, working on laptops or watch TV.
- Rust free materials: ProperFocus eyeglasses have premium quality materials. They may not rust because of sun rays, water, long use or snow. Further, these glasses are more durable than ordinary eyeglasses. Apart from that, the coating of these specs does not remove even after a long period of time.
- Adjustable Frame: Normal specs cannot be adjusted while ProperFocus eyeglasses can adjust according to your eyes. They make your vision more precise while studying, reading or viewing far objects.
- Adjustable lens: The key feature of these glasses is the adjustable lens technology. All you need is to rotate your glasses. Thanks to this feature you can adapt your vision to any situation be it reading or driving.
- Impact resistant: Are you afraid it could fall off from you? Do not worry even if you have the tendency to drop your glasses every once in a while. This is because ProperFocus spectacles are exceptionally well built. Even if you were to drop them, your ProperFocus glasses will be just fine.
- Easy to maintain: Forget about those inconvenient lens cleaning clothes. ProperFocus lenses can be easily washed under running water with a drop of soap.
- Scratch resistant: What is even better is that ProperFocus is covered with a special anti-fog and scratch resistant coating. Even if you are not too careful with your glasses, rest assured, ProperFocus can endure it all.
- Affordable: You can save a fortune by opting for ProperFocus. No need to switch between glasses, going to optometrist’s appointments, and changing your glasses every time your vision improves and vice versa.
How does it work?
The secret of these glasses is the dual sliding lens technology that essentially allows you to have two pairs of glasses in one. As you slide the lenses you adjust the power of them and adapt to your vision. Generally speaking, ProperFocus features two thin plates that slide over each other when you adjust the dial on the frame. How you position these two plates is what determines the power of your lenses. That is why ProperFocus is the only eyeglasses that can be switched between reading and regular glasses. The power the lenses can be customized to correct from -6 diopters of nearsightedness to +3 of farsightedness.
How to use Properfocus glasses?
These are the simple steps you need to follow to adjust your new ProperFocus:
- Stand in front of the mirror and wear your glasses normally.
- Adjust temple arms and see straight in the mirror
- Identify the exact height of glasses on your nose
- Check for slipping or squeezing
- Make adjustments accordingly
What makes Proper Focus so Special?
ProperFocus has all the features and specifications that ordinary eyeglasses might have. But this pair of glasses has the features of many eyewear combined into one. You can wear these glasses in any occasion. But the most highlighted feature of ProperFocus is that you can adjust the magnification of the glasses accordingly. You only will have to rotate the adjusting dial and get the desired magnification until your vision is perfect. You can hence get a clear view no matter you are farsighted or near sighted.
The additional factor in making ProperFocus the best eyewear you can have is that they save you a lot of money and effort. You will not have be changing glasses every time your eyes start feeling blurry and you need a new magnification number for your eyes to focus. You will only have to rotate the dia. ProperFocus is here to save you from the hassle and expenses of getting new lens numbers and to get fixed on one pair of glasses for your multiple needs.
Benefits of using ProperFocus eyeglasses
Below are the major reasons why you need this eye glasses for speedy correction of any eye or sight related issues you may be having:
- It is made of polycarbonate lenses: The lenses in ProperFocus are made of polycarbonate. This material allows you to see clearly with maximum clarity. This also helps as it is shock resistant.
- ProperFocus glasses offers multiple uses: They can be used at any age, both young and old. It is each to change its use unlike other glasses that are strictly used as corrective eye glasses. You can change from normal glasses to reading glasses with the turn of the handle
- Ergonomic design plus unisex style: The glasses are well designed to suit you. ProperFocus glasses are also suitable for both men and women and the design is comfortable and light.
- It is simple to use: It is not difficult to achieve results from this glasses. With a simple way of regulating them through small corrections, you can achieve the choice for far or near distance.
- Comfortable to carry and wear: You have to carry a case to keep your specs while going out. But ProperFocus glasses are lightweight as well as comfortable to carry anywhere. You can take them in your handbag, backpack or any other small bay while going on trips or tours.
- Easy to clean: You can clean ProperFocus eyeglasses easily with a dry or wet sponge. Apart from that, it has a solid frame that does not rust or corrode even after washing or cleaning. They do not get dirty even if you wear them for several hours.
- Precise view: Many people cannot view things properly even after buying expensive specs. Normal specs have poor quality lenses that give unclear vision. But ProperFocus clear reading specs have premium quality polycarbonate lenses that give the perfect image. They also help your eyes to get precise sight from far or near.
- In addition, ProperFocus glasses are capable of protecting the eyes from UV rays and the blue light of the gadgets and screens.
Disadvantages of ProperFocus
- It can only be bought online, though it is not really a problem because most people already purchase different products online.
- Stock is quite limited
- Shipping will take longer than stated due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic but efforts are being made to rectify the situation.
Where to buy Properfocus from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several lamps at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
Money back guarantee and Refund Policy: The company offers buyers a 30 Day 100% money back guarantee. The items must be returned unused and in their original packaging. You ship the package to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative. As soon as it gets shipped, you must contact customer care again and provide them with the tracking number. You will get an email confirming the refund when the company receives and approves the return.
Properfocus Customer Reviews
Dewanca, USA: “I cannot read small texts and sentences and so wear specs while reading newspapers or magazines. I wanted a good pair of eyeglasses for reading all my favorite books. A few days before, I read all the positive comments of ProperFocus Individual Eye Adjustments. I ordered one pair online and started using it daily while reading the books. It is one of the best eyeglasses for book lovers. It gives me a better vision while reading magazines and newspapers. Thanks to ProperFocus eyeglasses for helping me to read my favorite books.”
Pacifa: “The vision correction functionality of these glasses deserves 5 stars. Due to multiple eye surgeries this past year. I have been unable to get permanent glasses as my vision has not stabilized. After cataract surgery, I have reasonably good long distant vision, but can’t read or see my computer without progressive lenses. These glasses have gotten me through this period. I can quickly adjust the correction to see my computer or hard copy materials. These glasses have the widest range of adjustment of any other glasses I have seen”
Kenny Jacoks: “Amazing!! My husband needs different specs for distance and near and yet another for working on plumbing and electrical projects and yet another for playing the piano. These work amazing, he can adjust them to what he is doing. He states they are not perfect but he can see a whole lot better than using his one pair of prescribed lenses with bifocals.”
JM: “My expectations were met no problems with the shipping or packing like always. The product was exactly what I expected”
Johnson, UK: I use to change glasses like someone changing cloth before now. Every three months I pay for a pair new eyeglasses just to know if my impaired sight clarity will become normal. I never got the solution till I read a review on this ProperFocus and decided to give it a trial. Today is making it over 7 months I have been wearing this glasses with my visual acuity drastically coming to normal and my number also decreasing. Immediately, I started seeing improvement in my sight, I also bought the glasses for my aged parents and today they are happy with me. We all live a happy life. Initially, I do not like doing reviews, but I have to recommend it to all who have eye issues as I once did”
Frequently Asked Questions (Properfocus review)
Can ProperFocus help me after 5 years of my not seeing?
ProperFocus eye glasses can work perfectly irrespective of how long the eye issue has lasted. It can easily correct both myopia and hyperopia in no time.
Does my eye problem worsen any time I remove ProperFocus eyeglasses?
There has been no complaint regarding any side effects or adverse effects of wearing this glasses. So it is wearable by those without any trace of eye issues.
How much do you charge to deliver the product?
Delivery is free.
Do I need a doctor’s prescription to buy ProperFocus eyeglasses?
No. It is not a must to buy it under prescription. Anyone can buy it. Just place your order.
Conclusion (Properfocus review)
ProperFocus will save you from spending thousands of dollars on costly eyewear. You will be able to get fixed on a single pair of glasses that will go for many years working just fine for your changing eyesight numbers. You can simply adjust the dial according to your needs until the vision is crystal clear. This is that easy. No tools are required, and the body of the glasses is scratch resistant so that you can wear the same piece for years.
What else are you looking for in a pair of glasses when they can best fit for all your eyewear needs? You should shift from your traditional pair of glasses and get ProperFocus to help you adjust your vision according to your needs. Get crystal clear image and adjust when needed accordingly.