Peace play Review
It is challenging to describe music in words. We all know how it makes us feel, and we know what we like when we hear it, but actually communicating this is the hard part. Academically speaking, music is defined as the arrangement of vocal or instrumental sounds to produce beauty of form, harmony and expression of emotion. But this falls short of how music feels, about how we truly feel when our favorite songs start playing or when you are feeling down and you put on some music to match our mood. The famous Victor Hugo wrote that “music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent”. Another famous musician described it as “the universal language of mankind” or what about Elton John’s description of music as “music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours”
Suffice it to say that I do not know how best to describe music hence I am not going to attempt to. Over the years, technology has greatly influenced every aspect of lives. Technology has become part of our daily lives. Much like how music is part of us. Due to technological innovations, how we listen to music has greatly been changed. Before your smartphones or speakers, to hear music you had to go to shows or listen to your mother sing songs to you. But because of advancements in technology, you can now download songs over the internet or buy tracks or tapes, and one can easily hear the song he or she chooses to hear.
Speakers are wonderful innovations on the part of science. Thomas Edison laid out the plans for constructing a device that can store sound, but the first practical speaker “the record player” was made in the 20th century. The record player made it possible to preserve music. Then came the radios, the radio was the rock star of the 1930s. The radio was essential to every living person as it kept families together with the entertainment that it brought.
One could hear music over the radio. Innovations continued over time creating the cassette decks, Boom boxes, and CD Stereo players (by Sony) until the birth of wireless speakers. The wireless speakers invented in 1994 by Larry Schotz served as a building block of the speakers everybody is using now. The wireless speakers were further advanced by the invention of Bluetooth technology created by the Ericsson Company. Combining both gave birth to “Smart Speakers” everybody is using now.
On that note, I would like to introduce a new product, a headphone designed perfectly to deliver crystal clear audio without drowning out the background noise, “the Peace Play”. Your body needs to move and Peace is designed to move with you. But what do all busy bodies need to get things done? Base thumping, beat jiving, boom busting music. There is a thing that gets you that. Peace Play is uniquely designed to deliver precision sound, without completely drowning out the background.
You can now enjoy your tunes while staying present in the moment. Taking your favorite music with you has never been this easy. Other listening devices drown out background noise completely, leaving you to wonder “What is going on around me?” Instead of taking your earbuds off, you can wear Peace Play all day and still be aware of your surroundings. You will not have to sacrifice luxury for convenience, Peace Play gives you the best of both worlds.
This article is a review on what Peace Play is, features and many more contents. This product has been gaining worldwide recognition and usage since its debut in the market. Read on to know more about Peace Play.
What is Peace Play Neck Speaker?
Table of Contents
Peace Play is a set of headphones that provides the user with crisp audio for anything they listen to while still allowing the user to hear some background noise. They are comfortable enough to be worn all day, and users can presently get a 50% discount on their purchase. When it comes to music, everyone has a song or two that gets to them, and there is nothing worse than headphones that will not let the audio sound through like it is meant to be. There are many styles of headphones on the market nowadays, but the trend of noise cancellation makes it difficult to still keep an ear out for the outside works while listening to music. Peace Play offers a unique solution.
The experience ensures that consumers can immerse themselves within a song without being distracted from what is going around them, like a doorbell ringing or someone asking for their health. The headphones are wireless but they can easily hand around the neck with the soft pad of each speaker. Since they do not rest on the ear, users will not become uncomfortable after they have worn them for a while. Instead, users create a comfortable ambiance of music or anything else that plays near the ear, instead of on it. In fact, the creators state that users can wear them all day without feeling sore or without damaging their ears.
The speakers can be popped off of the ring that goes along the neck for anyone that wants to keep their audio nearby or is unable to wear the headphones during different activities. Each one can be recharged with a connection to the micro USB port, which is located under the cover of the speaker. Plus, the user can control the volume, skip tracks and link up via Bluetooth with just the speaker buttons. All the user has to do is connect it to a Bluetooth enabled device, like a smartphone or an mp3 player.
Every year, more and more people are injured or even killed in accidents involving earbuds. These days, it is hard to even listen to your favorite playlist while crossing the street. Your kids, traffic, important phone calls, could all be neglected when you have your headphones on drowning out the noise around you. Peace Play found a way to deliver crystal clear sound without drowning out the background completely. So, you can shimmy and shake and still hear the kids playing in the yard. This innovative, advanced technology is designed to fit comfortably around your neck, leaving your hands completely free and giving you the ability to hear what is happening in your environment.
You might think that once you have tried one pair of wireless headphones, you have tired them all. But there are no headphones on the market like Peace Play. This is a truly unique listening experience. Unlike other headphones, the Peace Play pumps your favorite tunes out of external speakers. Pairing it with your smartphone allows you to talk on the phone without having to put a speaker next to your ear. You can wear it all day comfortably without worrying it will slip out of your ears while you are working out and drenched in sweat.
Features of PeacePlay Neck Speaker
- Hands-Free Convenience: Peace Play rests comfortably around your neck allowing you to get more important things done. Its lightweight and streamlined design make it perfect to wear all day without causing strain or discomfort
- Wireless Phone Capabilities: Easily connect the Peace Play to your device for phone functionality. If you are listening to music and receive an important call, the music will pause so you will not ever miss a single message
- Crystal Clear Audio Quality: The speakers on the Peace Play are made with top of the line materials. They sit in the perfect position around your neck for a focused audio experience without being disruptive to your surroundings.
- Streamlined, modern design
How to Use Peace play Headphone?
Peace Play is super simple to use. I have broken it down into simple and easy steps
- Step 1: Connect the speakers to your device.
- Step 2: Turn the speakers on to your preferred volume
- Step 3: Drape Peace Play around your neck for a unique listening experience.
Pros of using Peace Play
- Completely hands-free and wireless
- Crystal clear, precision audio
- Comfortable fit for all day wear
- Streamlined, modern design
- Unique listening experience
- Convenient phone capabilities
- Very simple and easy to use
- It is available on a 50% discount right now.
- There is a 30 Day money back guarantee. This is to guarantee a 100% customer satisfaction.
Cons of PeacePlay
- It can only be bought online, though it is not really a problem because most people already purchase different products online.
- Stock is quite limited
- Shipping will take longer than stated due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic but efforts are being made to rectify the situation.
Why should you buy Peace Play?
There are numerous reasons why you should buy this product. Although there are places you might not want to war these; any place where people need peace and quiet or concentration like the office. But they are perfect for so many other scenarios and places, such as:
- Making outdoor fitness no longer have to be boring anymore: Going for a run, hiking or outdoor group fitness workouts are probably the number one use for this device. Music is an important part of working out, some people even refuse to work out without music. There are some people who do not feel safe going for a jog alone, so they do not wear headphones or maybe only wear one earbud so they can stay alert for their own safety. But Peace Play solves this issue by giving you the ability to listen to your music while still being aware of your surroundings.
- Improving any gathering by playing your favorite tunes: The beach, park and barbeques are places you want to listen to music with other people. If you would typically bring a speaker, you can easily bring the Peace Play. Some people even like to take them off and set them down as speakers while controlling the music from their device. And when it is time to pack up, they just simply place Peace Playa around your neck so you have more hands for carrying things back to the car.
- Turning mundane house chores into fun tasks: No one likes doing chores, but they might be more tolerable when you are listening to your favorite playlist or maybe even a podcast. Peace Play is convenient for this situation because it allows you to have an ear open for your kids, the doorbell or your friendly neighbor who likes to pop in every now and then.
- Making sure that VR and gaming does not cramp your neck: if you are familiar with virtual reality or online gaming, you know what it is like wearing all that gear around your head. Peace Play is a great alternative when you are fighting off a zombie apocalypse. You can still enjoy complete immersive gaming while keeping a foot in reality.
- Making important speaker calls without having to stop what you are doing: Because of its Bluetooth technology, Peace Play can also work as a hands-free phone. The audio is crystal clear with its easy connection, you will not miss a single call. Perfect for days you have your hands tied and need to keep up with work calls from home, your car, or when you are running errands. Basically, it makes your life easier and much more efficient.
- Watching the kids without driving yourself bonkers: This reason may be one of the most obvious ones, but it is still worth mentioning. Kids can be handful and it is nearly impossible to have earphones in when you are trying to keep an eye on them and their mischievous ways. Peace Play lets you listen to your favorite calming music without being too distracted.
There are more reasons why you should buy Peace Play such as their 30 Day money back guarantee, in which if you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or their 50% discount currently available if you purchase now.
Peace play Price
1x Peace Play is $69.99
2x Peace Play is $139.98
3x Peace Play (Most popular order) is $157.48
4x Peace Play is $192.47
Information about Suppliers
Company Name: Quality Performance Limited
Company Address: 377 Valley Rd #1123, Clifton, NJ 07013
Phone: (United States and Canada): 855 219 4892
Peace play Customer Reviews
Roland L. Seattle, WA: “I was skeptical at first, but the speaker quality is actually pretty good. I don’t think these are appropriate for the gym or office, but they are great for any outdoor activity. Especially with the summer months rolling around”
John S. San Francisco, CA: “Great phone function and easy to connect. I like that the music pauses while you answer your call and just picks up from where you left off. Super convenient”
Carmen G. Toronto, ON: “They did not look like they would be comfortable at first, but I can wear these all day. They are super lightweight and fit perfectly. I can even hide it inside my sweater on days I want to put my hood up”
Lisa O. Boulder, CO: “These speakers are totally unique. They are perfect for outdoors or even around the home. I can easily keep an ear out for my kid while I am doing chores around the home”
Where to buy Peace play from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several lamps at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
Money back guarantee and Refund Policy: The company offers buyers a 30 Day 100% money back guarantee. The items must be returned unused and in their original packaging. You ship the package to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative. As soon as it gets shipped, you must contact customer care again and provide them with the tracking number. You will get an email confirming the refund when the company receives and approves the return.
Frequently Asked Questions (Peace play review)
How do I listen to music on the Peace Play?
You can listen to music on the Peace Play by pairing the speaker through Bluetooth on your device. It is compatible with nearly all Bluetooth enabled phones and music players.
Do the speakers still work if they are detached from the neck piece?
Yes, you can easily detach the speakers, to use on their own and still expect the same sound quality and performance.
Is the Peace Play rechargeable?
Yes, Peace Play comes with a micro USB for fast, convenient charging.
Is Peace Play suitable for watersports?
Peace Play is splash proof and suitable for some watersports but are not recommended to be worn or submerged underwater.
Is the Peace Play adjustable?
No, Peace Play is not adjustable. It is one size fits all and designed to curve around your neck to prevent it from falling or slipping while you wear it.
Ending (Peace play review)
Peace Play headphones make it easy for users everywhere to keep listening to music, audiobooks, or even phone calls without having to engage their hands. Unlike noise cancelling headphones or earbuds, users are still able to pay attention to the world around them to ensure that they do not miss a thing. The device is easy to connect to a smartphone for any audio.
Peace is currently available at a 50% discount. Hurry and get yours before it finishes.
I’ m pretty sure this peace play review has made you make a decision on whether to buy peace play or not. However I would like you to take a quick look an the write up below to read up things you must know to find the best headphones.
Five Things You Must Know to find the best headphones
Immersion into your own world- That is precisely the best thing about headphones. They let you immerse into a world of your own, a world that is impervious to noise pollution. It has never been easier to enjoy life at your own pace; all you need is your favorite tune and a pair of headphones. Never will a song send more shivers down your spine or make your arm hair stand up straight than when I heard it through headphones. Music actually does sound better through headphones. And we can thank our brains and physics for making it happen.
Headphones have become a vital piece of equipment in our daily lives as they have the power of setting the atmosphere we like in everyday chores. As with most people, I find headphones to be most useful while commuting, but the experience applies to almost anything. There are window washers with headphones, morning joggers keeping the rhythm with the music, even people enjoying a bench in the park while being dazzled by music. The choice of music is up to the user, but when it comes to headphones, there are certain things you should consider to get the best feeling and the best quality to price ratio, such as:
- Type of Headphones: Type of headphones basically translates to the choice between earbuds and over the ear headphones. People that have used both can testify to the fact that even though they serve the same purpose, they are actually entirely different. Earbuds are, because of their size are easier to store and carry around (i.e. in your pocket). They tend to be less expensive than their counterparts, but their type and size carry along a whole set of problems. Frequently falling out of ears and even ear pain are the reasons most people give up on earbuds. Another reason is that they simply produce lower quality sound even if they are made by well known companies.
Over the ear headphones are the ones that we all imagine a DJ wearing, and there is a reason behind it. They are bulky and a bit awkward to carry around all day but they more than make up for it by giving you the best sensation possible. They are perceived as being extremely pricey, but the truth is that you can get a decent pair for at a lower price. Except the superb sound quality, over the ear headphones are easier to wear and much less harmful than earbuds.
- Noise blocking: Noise blocking is crucial for a quality pair of headphones. There is nothing worse than having to turn the volume up to maximum so you can overpower the sound of the annoying music in a bus. Not only will that hurt your ears in the long run, but you also might not even be able to play it as loud to negate outside noises. Take a look whether the headphones have an open or closed back which will probably tell you the most about the quality of sound isolation.
Open back headphones do have a more appealing sound but are at the same time more liable to unwanted sounds. Closed back headphones will give the bass a nice boost, negate the outside effects but will suffer in the quality department. Note: The special noise cancelling types are not really worth the money. It will take at least $250 for a decent pair, and still you will be left with having to turn up the volume wasting precious battery life.
- Frequency: When it comes to frequency, try to find headphones with the largest range possible. Roughly said, human hearing from 20 Hz to 20kHz and that is basically your target area if you want to hear the entire spectrum. However, headphones differ in the sound curve. The sound curve is an indicator of what the manufacturer meant to emphasize in the sound. High priced headphones are well-rounded and place no distinctions between the lower and higher frequencies.
In practice, this is often not a great trait. Less expensive headphones have a U curve meaning that you will probably hear the low and high frequencies better. As opposed to higher priced headphones, this means that you will really feel that bass in a song. Simply put, higher, higher priced headphones do give a better sound, but at a price of sounding bland and monotonous- something you do not want when listening to music.
- Impedance: Impedance is a well-known term from high school frequently used in electrical circuits and is shown in ohms. Lets not get all boring and technical, so lets just say impedance plays a significant role in playing music through headphones. Lower impedance (less than 25 ohms) in headphones means that they require fewer amounts of power to transmit sound. 25 ohms is quite enough when playing music from phones, Ipads, and similar devices but what happens when you need a more powerful sound as a DJ might. DJs use headphones that have 25 to 70 ohms of impedance, so they do not blow out their headphones when using sound amplifiers. If you are not going to use headphones professionally, you should stick to low impedance headphones (far less expensive) but keep in mind the devices you are going to pair them with.
- Try Them On: This basically the best advice out there someone can give you about getting yourself a decent pair of headphones. It does not matter if someone gets technical or tries to explain by using their own words; there is no way to present the feeling you get from certain headphones. Ask a friend to lend you his pair (if they are something you would consider buying) and plug them into your device. Have your device ready with music you are most fond of and simply listen to how they perform. Another way to test headphones is to try them on at the store. Most audio stores will let you try the headphones without charge so you can decide from your own experiences. The experience is no one’s but your own.
Whatever headphones you choose just remember to use them responsibly. Be careful while behind the wheel and try not to play the music louder than you need it to be. The wonderful world of music is for you to discover and I bet a quality pair of headphones can only make it better.