Autoocular Glasses Review
As we get older, we start noticing some changes in our bodies. Wrinkles start appearing, our flesh start sagging. Movement becomes harder, we are no longer as spry as we once were and our bellies start protruding. Another area affected is our vision, as we get older, we no longer see as far as we could before or as clearly. Probably why the older population number among the population that wear glasses. Studies have shown that older people need as much as 10 times the amount of light, young adults need to see clearly. A 50- year old driver may need twice as much light to see as well as a 30- year old.
Night driving has increasingly become a normal thing around the world. More and more people are driving in the night. This is probably because it has been made relatively safe by the government over time through the introduction of high beam street lights and head lights. Living costs are still increasing every day, hence most people are taking up jobs as Uber drivers in the night after their normal work in the day. Uber has recorded an increasing number of night drivers over the past 5 years. Truckers generally prefer driving in the night, this is because of the free road and relaxed traffic laws at night.
There are still dangers to night driving despite all attempts to make it safe. For e.g. it is well known that most road accidents happen in the night. Car accident statistics are jarring at night. Despite a 60% percent less traffic on the roads, more than 40% of all fatal car accidents occur at night. Since a driver’s ability to perceive and judge distance severely impaired at night, the human eye requires light to see leading to night driving as a top cause of car accidents. Sunlight provides the strongest light source, when it goes down at night, there are a variety of man-made light like street lights, but it is not as strong as the sunlight. Our eyes can adjust to accommodate the weaker light but this leads to poor driving because 90% of a driver’s decisions are made by what he or she sees.
There are other causes of accidents at night while driving such as impaired drivers or intoxicated drivers. Studies show that nearly 30 people die every day in crashes that involve a driver impaired by alcohol or drugs. Impaired drivers are most frequently on the road after dark. While drunk driving has declined since 2007, the number of drivers under the influence of drugs has increased. Drivers driving while they are tired has also lead to an increase in night time road accidents. Fatigue is dangerous while driving.
Compromised vision is the leading cause of accidents at night. When Daylight Saving Time ends, many people will find themselves spending more time driving in the dark. Depth perception, color recognition and peripheral vision can be compromised in the dark, and the glare of headlights from an oncoming vehicle can temporarily blind a driver.
Even with high-beam headlights on, visibility is limited to about 500 feet (250 feet for normal headlights) creating less time to react to something in the road, especially when driving at higher speeds. Coupled with the fact that as we get older we stop seeing as clearly as we could before. As I mentioned earlier, a 50-year old driver may need twice as much light to see as well as a 30-year old. Also according to the American Optometric Association, some older drivers also may have compromised vision due to cataracts and degenerative eye diseases.
So how does one combat this problem of compromised vision while driving? Maybe you have seen or heard of special eyeglasses with tinted lenses that are supposed to help you see better for night driving or maybe not. These glasses called nighttime glasses are present in the market now. This article is a review on the best there is in the market now, “AutoOcular glasses”. Its general characteristics and many more.
What is AutoOcular Glasses?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is AutoOcular Glasses?
- 2 Specifications of AutoOcular Glasses
- 3 Main Features of AutoOcular Night Driving Glasses
- 4 How to Use Auto ocular glasses:
- 5 Advantages of Using AutoOcular Glasses
- 6 Disadvantages of Auto Ocular Driving Glasses
- 7 What sets AutoOcular apart from any other Competitors in the Market?
- 8 Why You should buy AutoOcular Glasses?
- 9 Customer Reviews of Auto ocular Glasses
- 10 Information about the manufacturers and where to buy from?
- 11 What is the price of Autoocular glasses?
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions (Autoocular glasses review)
- 13 Final Thoughts (Autoocular glasses review)
AutoOcular glasses is a pair of glasses that were designed to help you see clearly in the night while driving in harsh weather conditions and in the night. This pair of glasses is one that every single driver must have no matter the number of years or experience you have in driving. AutoOcular company announced last year that they have released a super high – quality device designed to reduce night driving glare and eye strain, common issues when driving at night, during snow or rainy conditions.
Road accidents caused by impaired vision or strained eyes are far too many, with an increased risk in the dark. Driving at night can be difficult, especially when you factor in your ability to see clearly and the brightness of other car lights blinding you on the road. AutoOcular is a new, innovative device to help you see better whenever and wherever you may be driving. AutoOcular has been designed to be lightweight and durable while still being effective. The high-definition Anti -Glare lenses also protect against UV rays and natural glare from the sun so you can see better in any weather condition.
It is a device that has been proven to help reduce the rates of preventable accidents on the road, it will help you see clearly and prevent accidents. Your safety matters to your family, your friends and to you too.
Specifications of AutoOcular Glasses
- Polarized lenses with a yellow filter.
- Lightweight frame.
- 2X scratch guard coating on both the inner and outer lens
- Adjustable nose pad
- Lenses available are W 60 mm, H 50 mm.
- Bridge is 15 mm
- Temple is 135 mm
Main Features of AutoOcular Night Driving Glasses
The AutoOcular glasses has many features that are unique to only it and aims to guarantee you a 100% satisfaction. They include:
- Anti – glare technology: As mentioned earlier in this review, these glasses are made with the latest anti-glare technology that blocks the dangerous blue light emitted from headlamps. You do not have to squint whenever oncoming drivers forget to reduce the brightness of their headlights.
- Lightweight: AutoOcular glasses has been designed to be very light. Users have never complained about it being heavy or bulky. Despite all the technologies put into it to combat glare from headlights and dark conditions, it is still a lightweight. You will not even notice you have them on
- Usable with any type of glasses: AutoOcular fits easily over prescription lenses and designed to be overlaid on glasses while driving. Their lightness does not interfere in any way to the driver, who will not feel like wearing it. If you are suffering from short-sightedness or if you are far sighted, you do not need to worry as the company put that into consideration before finally releasing the product. You can still use clear view over any spectacle you are currently using.
- Photochromic Lenses: The photochromic lens reduce glare so it is easier to see despite poor visibility. The polarized lenses also change the way light is reflected and removes unnecessary reflections on your eyes.
- Quite Fashionable: It comes in a beautiful lemon yellow color which is very fashionable. It is also unisex. It can be worn by both male and female drivers.
How to Use Auto ocular glasses:
The suggested usage is very simple; you simply put on the AutoOcular glasses and if you wear glasses, place the glasses as an overlay over your glasses. You wear them in the evening and night, and you will start to see instant results in your vision.
Advantages of Using AutoOcular Glasses
These are some of the benefits you stand to gain when you purchase and use AutoOcular glasses:
- It blocks bright light. It provides an instant reduction in glare from oncoming traffic, bright street lights and people who leave their high beams on
- It makes it easy to see in the dark. The special yellow lens tint helps increase contrast at night. While wearing your AutoOcular glasses, you will immediately be able to see more clearly even if it is almost pitch dark
- It has anti-reflective lenses on the inner and outer coating.
- The glasses are unisex and have four unique frame style that are modern and unique.
- They offer enhanced clarity.
- AutoOcular has also been designed to be perfect for low light, and fog conditions. So you can be prepared for anything.
- AutoOcular glasses can also help to fight light sensitivity. It reduces light glare while driving which in turn can relieve eye strain, headaches and migraine attacks when you are on the road.
- It can be used with your normal prescription glasses too. You just overlay them
- You and your family will be safer and you will no longer have to fear driving at night.
- It is currently being sold at a discount and so very affordable and cheap
- There is a 30 Day money back guarantee to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Disadvantages of Auto Ocular Driving Glasses
- It can only be found online
- Due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, shipping might take longer than was stated on the official website but efforts are being made to rectify the issue.
What sets AutoOcular apart from any other Competitors in the Market?
None of the other night time glasses can boast of the unique features of AutoOcular glasses.
- It promotes safe driving: the first step to becoming a safer driver starts with your vision. AutoOcular is designed to help you see when the elements are against you. Through darkness, snow and rain, these glasses can combat glare so you can focus on the road.
- Enhanced Clarity: AutoOcular glasses are equipped with lenses to improve color, clarity and definition. In addition, your eye will benefit from less strain, thus avoiding fatigue overload and drowsiness. Perfect for long road trips and driving at night.
- Usable with other glasses: if you already wear glasses, there is no problem. The AutoOcular fits easily over prescription lenses and designed to be overlay on glasses while driving. Their lightness does not interfere in any way the driver will not feel like wearing it.
- Affordable: AutoOcular glasses is currently being sold at 50% discount and so very affordable. There are also numerous bulk offers and shipping is free.
- There is 100% customer satisfaction and if you do not like it, there is also a 30 Day money back guarantee.
Why You should buy AutoOcular Glasses?
The reason should be obvious by now if you have followed us this far. Those that know the dangers of night driving know how important AutoOcular glasses are.
Have you ever had the impression that your eyelids get heavier at the wheel? Darkness has significant consequences for road safety, and is subject to eight times more accidents than normal.
AutoOcular is a new innovative device that is durable, lightweight, resistant and are fully equipped lenses. AutoOcular lets you see enhanced color, and clarity just like high definition TVs and it is at the fraction of a price of designer glasses. It protects your eyes in style from all sides (unlike clip on), just slide over prescription glasses.
Whether you are driving, reading or golfing, these versatile glasses make seeing a whole new experience. It has been designed to shield your eyes from harmful UV rays and block light from all the sides. This high definition lens technology dramatically reduces glare, provides clarity and enhances color like you have never seen before.
Customer Reviews of Auto ocular Glasses
There are many positive and glowing comments about this product from the users. Here are some of what they say:
Finally, can drive perfectly in the dark!
“I have always had trouble with my vision when I drive in at night. I even started wearing glasses, but it still did not work for me. My friend told me about AutoOcular, and I had to get it, because she said that it has been working perfectly for her. I must say I am surprised at how well it works, and the best part about it is that I can wear it over my glasses, and I am able to see everything so clear, it is wonderful!” (Jennifer B, 17 Aug, 2020)
Highly recommend it
“AutoOcular is freaking awesome. I highly recommend it!” (Matt, 16 Aug, 2020)
Helps with my migraines
“I am a truck driver and I am always driving during the night. When I started driving trucks as my job, I never experienced any migraine, but recently it got pretty bad and I could not even focus when I was driving. I did research for a solution and came across AutoOcular, and I saw all the positive reviews from the product. So I ended up purchasing it, ever since I started AutoOcular, it has helped me with my migraine and I have not experienced it ever since I started using it. Thank you AutoOcular” (James, 15 Aug, 2020)
“Love love love AutoOcular” (Nancy T, 11 Aug, 2020)
It really worked!!
“The AutoOcular really works, and it is awesome how well these lightweight glasses work!” (Thomas, 8 Aug, 2020)
AutoOcular Glasses – the solution for night driving eye strain
“I talked to some other Uber drivers I knew and I quickly discovered that I was not the only one having these problems. I heard a lot of complaints about visual fatigue and no solutions. Some people even had to quit driving for Uber because of the eye fatigue and severe headaches they were getting. I had to find a solution, I could not afford to lose my Uber job. So I did some online searching and found an internet forum for professional truck drivers.
I decided to see if they knew a solution for my problems after all who knows more about night driving than truckers do right? I joined the trucker forum right away, but when I told them that I was an Uber driver they nearly laughed me out of the place. But after they gently roasted me for a bit, they turned out to be really cool and they offered me a real solution. In short they told me about their professional secret: AutoOcular Driving Glasses” (Stephen G, 2 Nov 2019)
AutoOcular glasses are for you!
“AutoOcular glasses let me keep driving when I was this close to giving up on my Uber job. If you are the kind of person who needs to drive through the night or even if you simply like to enhance your vision when you do drive at night, then AutoOcular glasses are for you! Unlike super – expensive pilot’s glasses or sharpshooter’s glasses (where the name of the brand, not the quality is usually responsible for the high price), AutoOcular is offering their glasses at a price you cannot afford to pass up! It is pretty rare that a product comes along that does everything it promises to do. Mine worked so well I bought another pair just to have a backup. And I bought a third pair for my wife.” (Bryan N, 3 Oct 2020)
Information about the manufacturers and where to buy from?
AutoOcular driving glasses is only available online and can be found on the official website. Buying directly from the official store ensures that you get the combination of the best price and quality. To process the payment, you only need to have a valid credit card or a valid PayPal account. The reason being that they are the only payment method accepted at the moment.
Below is the information about the Suppliers:
Company Name: Legacy Enterprises LLC
Company Address: 17412 Ventura Blvd #311, Encino, CA. 91216
Company Email: email@example.com
Phone Number: United States: +1 888 247 9088
Official website: www.autooculars.com
Note that Shipping is free for now and may change anytime the manufacturers want, you should hurry now.
AutoOcular Glasses is also available at a 50% discount price and there is a 30 Day money back guarantee in case you do not like the product. This is to ensure a 100% customer satisfaction.
Your order qualifies for free shipping when ordering 2 or more units
What is the price of Autoocular glasses?
Below are the prices:
One (1) AutoOcular Driving Glasses at 35% OFF is $49.95 + shipping fee (S+H $8.95)
Two (2) AutoOcular Driving Glasses at 40% OFF is $92.99 (Free Shipping) *Most Bought Unit*
Three (3) AutoOcular Driving Glasses at 50% OFF is $115.99 (Free Shipping)
Four (4) AutoOcular Driving Glasses at 52% OFF is $147.99 (Free Shipping)
Five (5) AutoOcular Driving Glasses at 55% OFF is $172.99 (Free Shipping)
A ONE TIME OFFER: By placing your order today, you can have a lifetime protection and replacement warranty for only an additional $14.80. This extended warranty means your product is covered for LIFE.
Frequently Asked Questions (Autoocular glasses review)
Question: When should I use AutoOcular?
Answer: The main purpose of AutoOcular is to combat the elements around you while driving at night. Wear AutoOcular during your evening commute, in the rain, snow or foggier conditions so you can focus on your driving and stay safe on the road.
Question: How does it work?
Answer: AutoOcular uses high definition tinted lenses that are designed to provide your eyes comfort and clarity by reducing the glare from traffic and harsh lights.
Question: Can I wear them with my glasses?
Answer: AutoOcular fits most prescription frames well, so you do not have to adjust or change your glasses to use them.
Question: Are AutoOcular uncomfortable to wear?
Answer: No, AutoOcular is lightweight but built to last, so you will not even notice you are wearing them.
Question: I think I drive just fine at night. Do I really need AutoOcular?
Answer: Everyone can benefit from AutoOcular. It promotes safe driving and helps lessen the chance of accidents. It also makes for a great gift for your family and friends who commute, and with the discounts you receive by buying more than one, you can save a lot of money too!
Final Thoughts (Autoocular glasses review)
I believe that AutoOcular driving glasses is meant for any person that drives at night and in extreme conditions. It not only keeps you safe, it can also make night driving more enjoyable and fun.
AutoOcular glasses is equipped with anti-glare lenses and is lightweight and resistant. This will give you enhanced clarity with ultra HD vision.